Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,241 members, 7,839,266 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony (23896 Views)

An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul / An Interview With Misssclassy, Obinoscopy, Airforce1 And Aminat508 / An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Go Down)

Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Ishilove: 6:40pm On Jun 07, 2015
Mhizkel:

Which part of Lagos?

Please kindly brief us about your experience as a mod on NL

Aside been a mod here, what's your occupation in real?
For privacy purposes I will rather not want to mention what part of Lagos i reside.

My experience as a mod has been humbling, to put it mildly. I am a very reactionary person, and those who know pre-mod Ishilove will attest to the fact that I was a hell raiser. However, since becoming mod, I have learnt to be less reactionary (which is a very big feat considering my temperament). I have learnt to to be more cautious in the things i write, being slow to speak, quick to listen and I am also lot calmer than i have ever been in all my years as a Nairalander. Enforcing the rules is a very tough job and it is the fastest way to becoming unpopular.

Asde Nairalanding, I am writer (radio drama mostly)

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 07, 2015
ronald4lif:
Apologies to the interview anchor and everyone for my late coming.

Cc: wristwatch

Tosyne2much
Midehi
Mhizkel

Apology accepted. I understand bro.

U can now ask your question from our guests (ireneony and Ishilove)
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by ireneony(f): 6:41pm On Jun 07, 2015
Mhizkel:
Ireneony,

What's your discipline?

Do you have any other NL crush aside from Seun? cheesy
my discipline is industrial chemistry

hmmmm i dont have any other crush grin, but i do admire some dudes here
namely:

kingtom
senR tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 07, 2015
Ishilove:

For privacy purposes I will rather not want to mention what part of Lagos i reside.

My experience as a mod has been humbling, to put it mildly. I am a very reactionary person, and those who know pre-mod Ishilove will attest to the fact that I was a hell raiser. However, since becoming mod, I have learnt to be less reactionary (which is a very big feat considering my temperament). I have learnt to to be more cautious in the things i write, being slow to speak, quick to listen and I am also lot calmer than i have ever been in all my years as a Nairalander.

Asde Nairalanding, I am writer (radio drama mostly)

Thanks mhizkel. Weldone.

Oya to you ronald4lif.

Tosyne2much, you can open the floor in 10 mins time.
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Mhizkel(f): 6:42pm On Jun 07, 2015
ronald4lif:
Apologies to the interview anchor and everyone for my late coming.

Cc: wristwatch

Tosyne2much
Midehi
Mhizkel
It's good to have you here...You welcome! wink
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 07, 2015
CC: lalasticlala, obinoscopy, friedplantain, airforce1, obiageli, eroticangelina, romancelander, etc.
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 07, 2015
Ronald4lif ask your question before we declare the floor open!
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Mhizkel(f): 6:49pm On Jun 07, 2015
ireneony:
my discipline is industrial chemistry
hmmmm i dont have any other crush grin, but i do admire some dudes here namely:
kingtom senR tongue
Wow! Kingtom? What interests you about him?

Talking about your love for Seun, is it real or?

What are your hobbies?

Where do you see yourself in the next 5years?

What's the craziest thing you' ve ever done?
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Cutehector(m): 6:53pm On Jun 07, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Isilove my love, embarassed embarassed kiss, I remember those long night we spent under the ****.... lipsrsealed

*wakes up from sleep*

I refuse to be tempted. angry
under the mango tree

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19)

Www.badoo.com A Place To Meet Any Person In Your City. / What Kind Of Kiss Sends Emotions? / Lets Whatsapp, Exchange Pictures And Hook Up!... We Might Find Our Dream Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.