Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,536 members, 7,837,057 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Abacha Died 17years Ago Today...What Do You Remember Him For??? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abacha Died 17years Ago Today...What Do You Remember Him For??? (30887 Views)

The Unforgotten Yoruba Adekunle Fajuyi, Assassinated 50years Ago Today! / 100 Days From Today: What Nigerians Expect From Buhari / How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abacha Died 17years Ago Today...What Do You Remember Him For??? by KingsleyCEO: 7:03am On Jun 08, 2015
In as much I don't believe in talking bad about the dead. I think he was not too upright. May his soul continue to rest in peace
Re: Abacha Died 17years Ago Today...What Do You Remember Him For??? by ObiOkpor(m): 7:03am On Jun 08, 2015
For paying soldiers #750 and pocketing the rest.
Re: Abacha Died 17years Ago Today...What Do You Remember Him For??? by Nobody: 7:03am On Jun 08, 2015
I ®emember him for not "being corrupt" grin grin grin grin
Re: Abacha Died 17years Ago Today...What Do You Remember Him For??? by Nobody: 7:03am On Jun 08, 2015
Tyranny
Re: Abacha Died 17years Ago Today...What Do You Remember Him For??? by adexsimply(m): 7:03am On Jun 08, 2015
I remember how happy everyone was the day he died...they were celebrating and jubilating

1 Like

Re: Abacha Died 17years Ago Today...What Do You Remember Him For??? by myklangelo(m): 7:03am On Jun 08, 2015
The richest dead president.
We thanked God when he died.

I have started my weekly lecture in the Igbo language!!!!!

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com
Chiscomax:
i remember him as a man who ate an apple given to him by an indian prostitute and died. #Careless Aristotle!.
Lol
Re: Abacha Died 17years Ago Today...What Do You Remember Him For??? by WisdomCanada(m): 7:04am On Jun 08, 2015
Koredebellosmum, this moniker is a drug, lol grin
KoredeBellosMum:
Re: Abacha Died 17years Ago Today...What Do You Remember Him For??? by Emenahagos02(m): 7:04am On Jun 08, 2015
He is a man that can never be poorer that dangote, smooth criminal, handsome and a wise and trained thief without a gun. For godsake I love the dude and will remember him for his ******
Re: Abacha Died 17years Ago Today...What Do You Remember Him For??? by Trick1587: 7:05am On Jun 08, 2015
I remember him as the best president Nigeria ever had. Yes he did all that, however Garri, dollar price, economic stability. Obj and nko way embezzle check out the economy! He was a dictator but a good president at that. A man that was after the betterment of his people and Nigeria. #ask mtn, dstv.... . If u no understand then shaun

3 Likes

Re: Abacha Died 17years Ago Today...What Do You Remember Him For??? by zinachidi(m): 7:05am On Jun 08, 2015
nutin, i was just 3 then... grin
Re: Abacha Died 17years Ago Today...What Do You Remember Him For??? by aminho(m): 7:05am On Jun 08, 2015
What if this guys crime was just a set up
Re: Abacha Died 17years Ago Today...What Do You Remember Him For??? by kennyman20(m): 7:05am On Jun 08, 2015
Hmmmm.. Remember his ke? Thats like bringing back all those his bad memories... Smh.. Nigeria shall get it right one day.

Lets handle your quality,cheap and glow in the dark customised wristband. Be rest assured of best services.... For contact or enquiries..
You can email or whatsapp or give us a call...
08108009824... Kehindeadebayo4@gmail.com

Re: Abacha Died 17years Ago Today...What Do You Remember Him For??? by yorubaboiy: 7:05am On Jun 08, 2015
ina abacha
Re: Abacha Died 17years Ago Today...What Do You Remember Him For??? by ama123(f): 7:05am On Jun 08, 2015
Wicked man
Re: Abacha Died 17years Ago Today...What Do You Remember Him For??? by DJAmyluv: 7:05am On Jun 08, 2015
Looting, Looting and more looting!
Re: Abacha Died 17years Ago Today...What Do You Remember Him For??? by WisdomCanada(m): 7:05am On Jun 08, 2015
softnipples:
I heard he was an expert in human right violation.
One of his aids(almustapha) didn't also help matters.
but nipples aint soft, they think sad
Re: Abacha Died 17years Ago Today...What Do You Remember Him For??? by Saved2Serve: 7:06am On Jun 08, 2015
He made life unbearable and harsh economically for middle income earners. This introduced "ABACHA STOVE" that uses saw-dust for cooking. This period of time, I had to trek to carpentry village four times per week to fetch saw dust. When I asked my mum why this suffering, she said abacha the President has subjected Nigerians to hardship. So na abacha stove I take remember him. I suffer...
Re: Abacha Died 17years Ago Today...What Do You Remember Him For??? by deebrain(m): 7:06am On Jun 08, 2015
Well i used to like his fashion sense-dark goggles and somewhat snubbish attitude.

The embezzlement of funds and hardship during his time has however been beaten by the "democratic" governments that followed-so no comments.

About brutality, im kinda confused.

Who is more brutal? The one that directly kills people or the one that deliberately looks away while people are being killed?

Abacha was a learner.

1 Like

Re: Abacha Died 17years Ago Today...What Do You Remember Him For??? by Blackrev: 7:07am On Jun 08, 2015
I remember him for ehm!!!!......NOTHING grin
Re: Abacha Died 17years Ago Today...What Do You Remember Him For??? by Wuuworld(m): 7:08am On Jun 08, 2015
I remember him as TAPIOCA "in Igbo" Abacha mmiri...
Re: Abacha Died 17years Ago Today...What Do You Remember Him For??? by kiddkash(m): 7:08am On Jun 08, 2015
being a liar, a thief, an ass, a biiitch! and a patronizer of indian whores/sluts with Apple
Re: Abacha Died 17years Ago Today...What Do You Remember Him For??? by chesterlee(m): 7:10am On Jun 08, 2015
Tyrant like Buhari!!!

2 Likes

Re: Abacha Died 17years Ago Today...What Do You Remember Him For??? by ikorodureporta: 7:10am On Jun 08, 2015
Thoz dark shades :O
Re: Abacha Died 17years Ago Today...What Do You Remember Him For??? by corisande: 7:10am On Jun 08, 2015
I remember how people were jubilating and rejoicing at his death

1 Like

Re: Abacha Died 17years Ago Today...What Do You Remember Him For??? by Mcowubaba: 7:10am On Jun 08, 2015
His love 4 apple sad
Re: Abacha Died 17years Ago Today...What Do You Remember Him For??? by ckiel: 7:11am On Jun 08, 2015
Re: Abacha Died 17years Ago Today...What Do You Remember Him For??? by Hammefeez: 7:11am On Jun 08, 2015
I remember when me and my sister and their friends would want to talk about how bad Abacha was and fear would grab us as if Abacha is in our house............heeee heeee and we will go inside house and still lower our voices before talking...choiiiii......... Abacha was a bad dictatorship.

I pray children of today will never experience such things again ooo

it 'z badt
Re: Abacha Died 17years Ago Today...What Do You Remember Him For??? by charlie009: 7:12am On Jun 08, 2015
I remember him 4 trillions stolen.
Re: Abacha Died 17years Ago Today...What Do You Remember Him For??? by IamOpemipo(m): 7:12am On Jun 08, 2015
Dat nigga made me love black rayban
Re: Abacha Died 17years Ago Today...What Do You Remember Him For??? by Omoalhaja7: 7:12am On Jun 08, 2015
chesterlee:
Tyrant like Buhari!!!
Tar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Abacha Died 17years Ago Today...What Do You Remember Him For??? by Icon4s(m): 7:13am On Jun 08, 2015
How time flies. I was in my first year in d University then.

I remember the 1994 AFCON trophy, 1996 Olympic Gold medal in football and Long Jump. Nigeria had their best outing to date at d Olympics in 1996.
He was a pillar of Support to sports.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Masquerades Join Party Members To Welcome Defectors To APC In Rivers. Photos / Abdulkarim Dauda's Retirement Year Extended By 3 Years By Buhari - DailyNigerian / Doyin Okupe: 'I Still Insist That Buhari Has No WASSCE Certificate'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.