Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,433 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Images: Three Most Backward And Poorly Governed Nigerian States - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Images: Three Most Backward And Poorly Governed Nigerian States (68196 Views)

From ‘poorly Qualified’, The Economist Says Adeosun Is A ‘tenacious’ Minister / Kemi Adeosun ‘Poorly Qualified’ To Be Finance Minister – The Economist / Anambra Fingered As Having The Most Backward And Primitive Community In The SE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Images: Three Most Backward And Poorly Governed Nigerian States by Omotayor123(f): 9:39am On Jun 08, 2015
joseph1832:
Nothing does you!. Atleast na only salary Aregbe no fit pay. Some state still get many wahala including salary sef!.
Abi oooo. Are you from State of Osun
Re: Images: Three Most Backward And Poorly Governed Nigerian States by adeA1(m): 9:39am On Jun 08, 2015
To even include OSUN STATE in the list is an hypocrisy of an highest order not to even talk of toppin the list wit the state.. Ah ah ah. Aha aha ahhhhhhh
Re: Images: Three Most Backward And Poorly Governed Nigerian States by petitejolie(f): 9:40am On Jun 08, 2015
My friend where is ebonyi state. Dat list Is incomplete
Re: Images: Three Most Backward And Poorly Governed Nigerian States by Uncletony(m): 9:40am On Jun 08, 2015
daddynasa:
Chei, u c what allocations have caused? TRUE FEDERALISM is the key. if a. govt cnnot generate revenue then that govt has failed

He does not knw d meaning of true fedralism xplain to him in yorubad langauage!!
Re: Images: Three Most Backward And Poorly Governed Nigerian States by Ibsgal(f): 9:40am On Jun 08, 2015
I wonder if things would be different if governors were paid based on how well they govern. A bit unrealistic, but a citizen can dream.
Re: Images: Three Most Backward And Poorly Governed Nigerian States by fadolak(f): 9:41am On Jun 08, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
Na amadioha thunder go strike you for putting osun state in d list.
Y u dey swear for am? He lie?
Re: Images: Three Most Backward And Poorly Governed Nigerian States by Ralphlauren(m): 9:42am On Jun 08, 2015
SUBWAY101:

I just dont know why the man is messing up, he tried in job creation and some infrastructure projects. Osun is not the only state owing workers but some bad belles from the other parts of the Niger are the one opening meaningless thread daily just to insult Aregbe. He messed up by owing workers and thats not acceptable but those will ignore there own governors owing but will open thread daily to crucify Aregbe.

I think its good they are helping us put pressure on Aregbesola, I pity Osun people anyway cos its not easy not collecting salary for months.

Honestly, he is seriously messing up. I am a APC fan but i just cannot justify or standby aregbesola's actions.

I am sure even Tinubu is tired and possibly wishing he never supported him as APC's candidate. Aregbe has given APC's 'enemies' enough mud to throw at them.

i think he lost the plot with all the free meals, free this and that. didnt he do the maths before embarking on these freebies? things are so bad that even the banks are refusing to lend the state a single dime. this is why i strongly believe that his commisioner for finance should take the fall for this because he is obviously not doing what he is being paid to do - plan the state's finances and be a watchdog to guide against any overspend.
Re: Images: Three Most Backward And Poorly Governed Nigerian States by Judolisco(m): 9:44am On Jun 08, 2015
what of kogi state.....kogi is my state nd ave nt seen any changes in recent years.jst a majority ruling since tym past...
Re: Images: Three Most Backward And Poorly Governed Nigerian States by jeremiahmarcus9(m): 9:45am On Jun 08, 2015
Buy a bag of dangote cement obajana factory plant , kogi state @#1000. purchase a trailer load of DANGOTE CEMENT at a low factory price #1000 per bag. we deliver to any pary of the country upon the customer(s) order, Delivered to your door step.*product:DANGOTE CEMENT(50KG)*ORIGIN:DANGOTE FACTORY.PRICE PER BAG;#1000 NAIRA ONLY,*TRAILER LOAD QTY:600 OR 900 BAGS. DURATION of delivery after order:2days *Transportation cost:depends on distance or your state Contact us now to place your order *TELEPHONE :08063268251, 07085831027. *EMAIL :dangotecementfactoryobajana@gmail.com

Re: Images: Three Most Backward And Poorly Governed Nigerian States by Blackfire(m): 9:45am On Jun 08, 2015
SUBWAY101:
So Osun is backward cos of Salary? Even akwa ibom is owing workers, same with rivers. All states in the SE are owing except Anambra. Where is Ebonyi, Kogi, Benue, Yobe e.t.c Trash.

anambra ... Now that is a state with achievements no noise, i love that state die , might even marry from there, who knows

1 Like

Re: Images: Three Most Backward And Poorly Governed Nigerian States by iiiyyyk(m): 9:46am On Jun 08, 2015
ABIA IS NOW SYNONYMOUS WITH FAILURE, THE MOST POORLY GOVERN STATE EAST OF THE NIGER.

SHAME TO ALL ABIANS. FOR KEEPING MUTE TO THIS.
Re: Images: Three Most Backward And Poorly Governed Nigerian States by SUBWAY101(m): 9:48am On Jun 08, 2015
Blackfire:

anambra ... Now that is a state with achievements no noise, i love that state die , might even marry from there, who knows

Yeah. The Obiano guy is trying, also Pita Obi didnt owe anyone and he even left more funds when handing over. People should watch out for that Obiano guy, he is doing pretty well.

3 Likes

Re: Images: Three Most Backward And Poorly Governed Nigerian States by Swagk101(m): 9:48am On Jun 08, 2015
Uncletony:
Abia better pass all the Northern states. Mtcheeeeew!!
U are surely high on weed, hw can a man in his right senses say Abia(dirtiest state) beta pass all d northern states?U must be tribalistic mofo...tho am not a northerner buh I schooled dia.
Re: Images: Three Most Backward And Poorly Governed Nigerian States by IamOpemipo(m): 9:49am On Jun 08, 2015
Remove Osun for dia and put Ekiti:the rate of road construction in osun has been on d high since aregberascal cam in...4get d salary ish
Re: Images: Three Most Backward And Poorly Governed Nigerian States by Blackfire(m): 9:50am On Jun 08, 2015
basilo101:
See how Abia ppl are happy wen dia bad govnor was exposed? Meanwhile Osun ppl are still defending dia own governor.

havent u heard of osun defender?

4 Likes

Re: Images: Three Most Backward And Poorly Governed Nigerian States by Uncletony(m): 9:51am On Jun 08, 2015
Swagk101:
U are surely high on weed, hw can a man in his right senses say Abia(dirtiest state) beta pass all d northern states?U must be tribalistic mofo...tho am not a northerner buh I schooled dia.

U schooled there?!..ssh, i thought every one here is a human being!.
Re: Images: Three Most Backward And Poorly Governed Nigerian States by stinggy(m): 9:52am On Jun 08, 2015
sexyjennik:

God bless u. U just spoke my mind. I served in kogi state and there's nothing to write home about that state.

That state mehn it's still in the 60's grin
Nothing at all. I pass through it most times and you will hardly see anything new even if you pass through 10 years later.
Re: Images: Three Most Backward And Poorly Governed Nigerian States by balogunsam(m): 9:53am On Jun 08, 2015
Non payment of staff salaries is a no-no but using it as a reason to call a state backward is not the way to go as far as i am concerned...though i feel Ogbeni Rauf could have done better...

1 Like

Re: Images: Three Most Backward And Poorly Governed Nigerian States by beyoncausme: 9:55am On Jun 08, 2015
ahh..my beloved Abia state.....why!!
Re: Images: Three Most Backward And Poorly Governed Nigerian States by Jayboi(m): 9:55am On Jun 08, 2015
IamOpemipo:
Remove Osun for dia and put Ekiti:the rate of road construction in osun has been on d high since aregberascal cam in...4get d salary ish
you should have said 'abandoned road projects. Everything is stagnant in the state of osun presently. I'm presently being owed over six months salary and arrears.
I support op. osun should top the list

1 Like

Re: Images: Three Most Backward And Poorly Governed Nigerian States by jerome4u(m): 9:56am On Jun 08, 2015
VhatAmazingDude:

I have not been to Osun State, but I am serving in Delta State.
There are 1950s-looking places in Delta State that would keep your mouth open in wonder.
Can you just hear ur self. You are comparing delta state with a place you have not been to. Where exactly are u serving in delta state that look like 1950s. The problem with some of us is that when they post us to some villages in any state. We use that village to generalize the entire state.

4 Likes

Re: Images: Three Most Backward And Poorly Governed Nigerian States by JayB11(m): 9:57am On Jun 08, 2015
mormoni:
Confused! Adamawa shud be here
Guy howfa yhu naa? Doz Adamawa luk lyk dizzzz?
Re: Images: Three Most Backward And Poorly Governed Nigerian States by LordMecuzy(m): 9:58am On Jun 08, 2015
VhatAmazingDude:

COMPARE AND CONTRAST

You know, poorly-executed free education comes with a price.

Bros I have a Uncle Politician who's a Rep member in Imo and he's on Nairaland ... Anything is possible... Nwanne
Re: Images: Three Most Backward And Poorly Governed Nigerian States by Kzealz(m): 9:58am On Jun 08, 2015
Abia clinched at the number 1 spot... any other state can follow... as long as PDP is in control.. nothing good will Eva comes outta Abia... Tribunal will decide.. quote me n die..... God punish TA n his alliance
Re: Images: Three Most Backward And Poorly Governed Nigerian States by Swagk101(m): 10:00am On Jun 08, 2015
Uncletony:

U schooled there?!..ssh, i thought every one here is a human being!.
And I thought Abia is synonymous wit piggery grin

1 Like

Re: Images: Three Most Backward And Poorly Governed Nigerian States by Acidosis(m): 10:00am On Jun 08, 2015
Judolisco:
what of kogi state.....kogi is my state nd ave nt seen any changes in recent years.jst a majority ruling since tym past...

Kogi state is too big (land mass). No meaningful development can impact lives generally until the F.G give the people of Kogi another state. Alternatively, F.G should utilise the resources so we can contest with other large and rich states like Delta. In Delta you can feel the governor's presence in places like Warri, Agbor, Abraka, Sapele, Oleh, and of course the state capital Asaba. In Kogi, even the state capital is'nt "living up to expectation."

No amount of APC lies can change Kogi until the listed needs are met. There is hardly anything left after paying salaries. Hundred of thousands of Pensioners have not been paid gratuity, including my dad. Mind you, this debt is in millions/per individual.

It will take a new government (under any tribe or party) 5-10 years to clear the pensions/gratuity/unpaid salaries/allowances accrued over the years given the sparse resources.
Re: Images: Three Most Backward And Poorly Governed Nigerian States by McDonalds2014(m): 10:02am On Jun 08, 2015
Yuppiee Nairalanders....Today is My Birthday! I implore you All to Celebrate with me...All I need is Just 100 likes...Thanks

1 Like

Re: Images: Three Most Backward And Poorly Governed Nigerian States by boluwatife66(m): 10:02am On Jun 08, 2015
Op where is kogi state? Have you been to osun to know that the state is far better than kogi and benue all together.
Re: Images: Three Most Backward And Poorly Governed Nigerian States by joseph1832(m): 10:03am On Jun 08, 2015
Omotayor123:
Abi oooo. Are you from State of Osun
Nope!.
Re: Images: Three Most Backward And Poorly Governed Nigerian States by dokyOloye: 10:04am On Jun 08, 2015
Humblesam:
Who can still remember Ebonyi,is it a state or local government area?
U have probably never been to the far north.
Let me just stop here.
Re: Images: Three Most Backward And Poorly Governed Nigerian States by justianoo(m): 10:04am On Jun 08, 2015
[quote author=Ihedioha2015 post=34542801]

Election is over. I stand for good governance in Nigeria as a whole. Don't think so coz its only a fickle minded person dat wld support ihedioha.With all Okorocha did(free Eduction 4 all)
Re: Images: Three Most Backward And Poorly Governed Nigerian States by Lasgidy1(m): 10:08am On Jun 08, 2015
This Epistle is incomplete without Ebonyi and Niger states on that list.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

List Of Former Governors Jailed For Corruption / Photos Of Governor Ambode And Theresa May In Lagos / Reason Why Ibori Loot Never Returned To Delta State( Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.