Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,492 members, 7,836,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Have I Spoilt My Relationship? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have I Spoilt My Relationship? (5714 Views)

See How This White Babe Spoilt My Pics With Heavy Backside (pics) / My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please / Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have I Spoilt My Relationship? by bebene: 11:38am On Jun 08, 2015
naijaboy i like your post and you are on point,one should post base on the way one undersdant the write up.However, if you dont get something right its not bad to ask for more clarification. dharay99 you are also on point, i just want you to mention what exactly you want know.
Re: Have I Spoilt My Relationship? by dharay99: 11:39am On Jun 08, 2015
naijaboiy:

Like what really are you saying?

Do we need to start conducting a poll on the number of threads we've both made sensible and educating comments since we joined Nairaland?

I can bet my moniker i'll floor you in that. But that's not my point.

The point is if you can't give an advice simply shut the hell up and don't make a fool of yourself.

It's better to attempt giving the Op an advice than to say nothing at all. And while some people have come on this thread to advice the Op based on what they understand from his write-up and have walked away,,I am yet to see any sensible input from you.

You are still busy asking the Op useless questions. I would love to see your final view of the situation after he has answered all your questions like you are interrogating him.

Nonsense! undecided

yhu claim u've made sensible posts here n der n wah d Bleep is
my biz wid daht niggah.?

And see where ur sensible post got u, a simple write up and u mixed everything up.

And listen, if ur job on nl is 2come make sum outdated advice to some chipmunks, im not here for daht.

Im here jez for fun nd if d way i carry myself around is
begginin to give u cramps, mehn d Bleep do i qive on daht.

How abt yhu, telme d damn solution uve given him so far,
Uve just been busy making long range posts nd u here
claimin u are helpin.

Dude plz, save doz write up & shove it up ur àss cuz
uve mixd evritin up from d onset by calling d girl his gf.
#full crap#

2 Likes

Re: Have I Spoilt My Relationship? by bebene: 11:45am On Jun 08, 2015
dharay99:

my biz wid daht niggah.?

And see where ur sensible post got u, a simple write up and u mixed everything up.

And listen, if ur job on nl is 2come make sum outdated advice to some chipmunks, im not here for daht.

claimin u are helpin.

#full crap#
you guys should pls end this
Re: Have I Spoilt My Relationship? by naijaboiy: 12:00pm On Jun 08, 2015
dharay99:

my biz wid daht niggah.?

claimin u are helpin.

#full crap#
Now it's very clear. You are simply here for fun.

So why don't you go to where the fun at and stop displaying your dumbness everywhere around cyberspace. We have the derailer's paradise. You can go there and catch your friggin fun.

Don't jump on threads your low IQ is incapable of rendering any solution to. You are only making a fool of your cretinous self.

And yes thank God you know you are chipmunk. A stùpid one at that.

Last advice: Learn to type like a responsible fellow and not one useless gangster from the hood who is lost on crack.

Now swerve to a safe distance where you won't infect me with your stupidity. I'm done exposing your foolishness for all and sundry.

Dolt.

2 Likes

Re: Have I Spoilt My Relationship? by Obodo999(m): 12:28pm On Jun 08, 2015
op.I beg free that yeye girl. No be by force. No worry your head because of that stinking wound between her legs. angry
Re: Have I Spoilt My Relationship? by funlord(m): 1:48pm On Jun 08, 2015
grin
Op
listen 2 a boss! THE BABE NO SEND U! U also sound as if U are still trapped in the "friend zone" hoping 2 escape 2 the "main zone", but it seems she just enjoys being more of a friend to U than a wife? Anyway this your whole story be like soup wey maggi and salt never enter becuz it sounds incomplete! Re- arrange am but still check my bolded advice!
Re: Have I Spoilt My Relationship? by dharay99: 7:38pm On Jun 08, 2015
naijaboiy:

So why don't you go to where the fun at and stop displaying your dumbness everywhere around cyberspace. We have the derailer's paradise. You can go there and catch your friggin fun.

Don't jump on threads your low IQ is incapable of rendering any solution to. You are only making a fool of your cretinous self.

Last advice: Learn to type like a responsible fellow and not one useless gangster from the hood who is lost on crack.

Now swerve to a safe distance where you won't infect me with your stupidity. I'm done exposing your foolishness for all and sundry.

Dolt.
hey, watsup goat.?
Are u done rappinq like a castrated son of a palmwine tapper...

Now listen fuçktard, I see my presence here has been giving u severe fever & niqqa, I just don't give a damn abt ur sufferings....

If its bcumin too much for u to handle, u can dive into d lagoon of no return wyl i celebrate ur demise in style u get dah mor0n.

I'm here for fun yhu psychopath, I go on any thread i like and nuffin ur cremated personality can do abt it. I've said mine, u can die wyl trying to b useful like u claim yhu goat n I hope u getting paid 4dat.

Now swerve.? Nigga grow up n stop using old lines...demented swine.

++plz qoute mi baq if u in4ds++

4 Likes

Re: Have I Spoilt My Relationship? by Deexxy: 10:54pm On Jun 08, 2015
dharay99:

hey, watsup goat.?
Are u done rappinq like a castrated son of a palmwine tapper...

Now listen fuçktard, I see my presence here has been giving u severe fever & niqqa, I just don't give a damn abt ur sufferings....

If its bcumin too much for u to handle, u can dive into d lagoon of no return wyl i celebrate ur demise in style u get dah mor0n.

I'm here for fun yhu psychopath, I go on any thread i like and nuffin ur cremated personality can do abt it. I've said mine, u can die wyl trying to b useful like u claim yhu goat n I hope u getting paid 4dat.

Now swerve.? Nigga grow up n stop using old lines...demented swine.

++plz qoute mi baq if u in4ds++
I didn't know I had to wait all day for your reply. I thought I was talking sense into you but I guess you are too stùpid to notice.

It's scary to think that people like you exist on this planet. Your stupidity is a virtue which you alone possesses.

You are a wasted soul both in cyberspace and in the world at large. Somewhere out there is a tree,,tirelessly producing oxygen so you can breathe. I think you owe it an apology.

I don't do parental disses but bro,,if you want us to go that lane i'm all up for it. smiley

1 Like

Re: Have I Spoilt My Relationship? by dharay99: 7:41am On Jun 09, 2015
Deexxy:

I didn't know I had to wait all day for your reply. I thought I was talking sense into you but I guess you are too stùpid to notice.

It's scary to think that people like you exist on this planet. Your stupidity is a virtue which you alone possesses.

You are a wasted soul both in cyberspace and in the world at large. Somewhere out there is a tree,,tirelessly producing oxygen so you can breathe. I think you owe it an apology.

I don't do parental disses but bro,,if you want us to go that lane i'm all up for it. smiley

u tut u were talking sense into me? Like seriously? Lol..joke of d mrneen.

A pointless confused fellow ⁴daht matter. Guy screen out ur confused personality b4 u tryna advise odas cus u obviously lost in ur pool of mental retardation.

Ppl of ur caliber irks my nature and I wunt stop at anyfin in tryna get sense into ur big thick old brain u carry about like an
agama lizard.

I showed ur flaws and u here still ranting like a crazie baboon, u need more lectures he-goat.? I'm at ur service kid.
#u jez quote me baq#
Re: Have I Spoilt My Relationship? by U2ice(m): 8:26am On Jun 09, 2015
Give her belle sharperly...

Then she ll knw u joked wiv ur words grin

Tnk me later
Re: Have I Spoilt My Relationship? by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 09, 2015
dharay99:

how can a girl just change like daht
all bcuz of dat simple talk.? Naa

He better open up and stop & giving us cracked stories.
Seconded
Re: Have I Spoilt My Relationship? by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 09, 2015
dharay99:
make him wake me up wen he is ready to talk... lipsrsealed
grin grin
You ehn cheesy Your comments dey always make me laugh cheesy
I'm having a serious Crush on you wink Am I permitted? grin grin

#TEAM SCENT
Re: Have I Spoilt My Relationship? by dharay99: 8:52am On Jun 09, 2015
adeh39:

grin grin

You ehn cheesy Your comments dey always make me laugh cheesy

I'm having a serious Crush on you wink Am I permitted? grin grin

#TEAM SCENT

miss, i†z allowed.
cool
Re: Have I Spoilt My Relationship? by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 09, 2015
dharay99:

miss, i†z allowed.
cool

Awww! You just put a smile on my face cheesy

#TEAM SCENT

1 Like

Re: Have I Spoilt My Relationship? by dharay99: 9:05am On Jun 09, 2015
adeh39:

Awww! You just put a smile on my face cheesy

#TEAM SCENT
I see u working hard for ur candidate.

Nice one dear.
Re: Have I Spoilt My Relationship? by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 09, 2015
dharay99:

I see u working hard for ur candidate.

Nice one dear.

*Blushing* Thanks Dearie

#TEAM SCENT

1 Like

Re: Have I Spoilt My Relationship? by Deexxy: 9:57am On Jun 09, 2015
dharay99:

u tut u were talking sense into me? Like seriously? Lol..joke of d mrneen.

A pointless confused fellow ⁴daht matter. Guy screen out ur confused personality b4 u tryna advise odas cus u obviously lost in ur pool of mental retardation.

Ppl of ur caliber irks my nature and I wunt stop at anyfin in tryna get sense into ur big thick old brain u carry about like an
agama lizard.

I showed ur flaws and u here still ranting like a crazie baboon, u need more lectures he-goat.? I'm at ur service kid.
#u jez quote me baq#
Lol..look at this insipid brat. You showed me what flaws?

People like you I reply them while sleeping.

You are life's big disgrace. The world wept the day you were dumped into this world because she knew it would have to handle another pathetic and useless soul.

Half-wit!

All your ancestors must number in millions. It's hard to think that a number of people are to blame for producing such a waste as you.

Fool,,any similarity between you and humans is purely accidental.

You are as useless as rubber lips on a wood-pecker.

People of my calibre will always irk you because we are above and we crush you with our feet. It would only be delusional for you to think you can school us.

I've come across decomposed bodies that are less offensive than you are. So you can keep talking,,you may make an intelligent comment after all. cheesy

Mofo!

1 Like

Re: Have I Spoilt My Relationship? by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 09, 2015
bebene:
i have a friend(girl) its normal friendship, and actually i like her. I have started thinking of us being more than friends and with all indications she likes me too.
Things were normal between us until i asked her what is it she is afraid of about marriage life? she told me and ask me same question, i said to her am fraid of the hardship that babies come with,but not that i dont like kids, and even if i should get married now i will not allow my wife to get pregnant untill like one or two years.
since the time we had this discussion she have been acting somehow and i asked her is it because of what i said about babies? she said no.
Nairalanders how can i get her back? i love her.
What you said is very reasonable.

1 Like

Re: Have I Spoilt My Relationship? by dharay99: 10:11am On Jun 09, 2015
Deexxy:

Lol..look at this insipid brat. You showed me what flaws?

People like you I reply them while sleeping.

You are life's big disgrace. The world wept the day you were dumped into this world because she knew it would have to handle another pathetic and useless soul.

Half-wit!

All your ancestors must number in millions. It's hard to think that a number of people are to blame for producing such a waste as you.

Fool,,any similarity between you and humans is purely accidental.

You are as useless as rubber lips on a wood-pecker.

I've come across decomposed bodies that are less offensive than you are. So you can keep talking,,you may make an intelligent comment after all.

Mofo!

haha.! The resurrection of a retarded goat.

I see u decided to use an alternate account, lolz, pùssy-àsS niqqa ain't bold enuff to continue wid his main account.

I tut u claim to b intelligent, den hw come ur stupidity has been advancing since d beginning of ds e-brawl cus u are yet to show me u av sumtin useful in ur worn out cranium.

& I see u've been happy abt doz lil kids u claim u've decomposed buh here is d tin teacher, u are handling sum1 bigger dan ur fatigued existence...get daht upstairs piggy.

Am'a make u cough out ur last line till u finally get some senses up der Danny-dog.
Let's do ds RoosterDrinker...

#plz quote baq#

3 Likes

Re: Have I Spoilt My Relationship? by Deexxy: 10:23am On Jun 09, 2015
dharay99:

haha.! The resurrection of a retarded goat.

I see u decided to use an alternate account, lolz, pùssy-àsS niqqa ain't bold enuff to continue wid his main account.

I tut u claim to b intelligent, den hw come ur stupidity has been advancing since d beginning of ds e-brawl cus u are yet to show me u av sumtin useful in ur worn out cranium.

& I see u've been happy abt doz lil kids u claim u've decomposed buh here is d tin teacher, u are handling sum1 bigger dan ur fatigued existence...get daht upstairs piggy.

Am'a make u cough out ur last line till u finally get some senses up der Danny-dog.
Let's do ds RoosterDrinker...

#plz quote baq#
Of all people to be scared of you are not even close to the least in the list.

Anti spam bot had to ban me for another post I made but here I am with another moniker to settle the scores. You don't really need to tell me to quote back cos I will.

I see you have a lot of time in your hands owing to the fact that you have not yet paid JAMB it's dues by passing their simple exams.

Oh I forgot! You have the IQ of a lint and your parents forgot to pay for brain support the moment you were dropped.

Now grasp your ears firmly and remove your head from your ass so I can know someone reasonable is talking to me. smiley

1 Like

Re: Have I Spoilt My Relationship? by Deexxy: 10:36am On Jun 09, 2015
I guess he's cracking his brain real hard to reply.

Where are you boy?!

How long will it take you to pull out your head from your ass? grin

You are making this boring sad

1 Like

Re: Have I Spoilt My Relationship? by dharay99: 10:36am On Jun 09, 2015
[quote author=Deexxy post=34581919]
Of all people to be scared of you are even below the least in the list.

Anti spam bot had to ban me for another post I made but here I am with another moniker to settle the scores. You don't really need to tell me to quote back cos I will.

I see you have a lot of time in your hands owing to the fact that you have not yet paid JAMB it's dues by passing their simple exams.

Oh I forgot! You have the IQ of a lint and your parents forgot to pay for brain support the moment you were dropped.

Now grasp your ears firmly and remove your head from your ass so I can know someone reasonable is talking to me. smiley

anti spam wah.? Nigga plz don't come up wid old lame excuses.

Dude b talking abt jamb, laffz...u know nuffin D, I'm laffin cuz
ur ignorance is jez waxing stronger and its appalling.

Dude, I'm still on ma g-level...and I'm happy tutoring half-baked imp like yhu...Im all ready 4yhu mahn.

An abortion wuldav been better, daamn!! on d 3rd of April wuldav been a better day. That day u were excreted out is now making d world more confusing to its occupants.
Grow up n correct daht baby boy.

#lets do ds, as e dey hot#

2 Likes

Re: Have I Spoilt My Relationship? by Deexxy: 10:43am On Jun 09, 2015
dharay99:
Your ass is finally out of your head grin

I just need you to do me a favour.

Help me ask your parents what they were thinking when they decided to drop you.

Was your father high on a cow's dung and your mother too sex starved to notice? grin

When I saw you on your family tree I wanted to cut it down. sad

1 Like

Re: Have I Spoilt My Relationship? by RobinHez(m): 10:44am On Jun 09, 2015
Let us land here....this is where its happening
cc Kingtom , funlord, sweetorgasm, alberto2k , agarawu23

Re: Have I Spoilt My Relationship? by Deexxy: 10:45am On Jun 09, 2015
I don't blame you though. Whatever you lack in intelligence,,you make up in stupidity. grin

When God was throwing sense down to the earth you were holding an umbrella.

1 Like

Re: Have I Spoilt My Relationship? by Deexxy: 10:48am On Jun 09, 2015
Do you have to meet your mother to cook up some insults for you?

Have you forgotten where you inherited the dumbness from? grin

1 Like

Re: Have I Spoilt My Relationship? by funlord(m): 10:54am On Jun 09, 2015
RobinHez:
Let us land here....this is where its happening
cc Kingtom , funlord, sweetorgasm, alberto2k , agarawu23

I don show! While blowing clouds of skunk and swigging from an open bottle of hennessy! What a gwan
Re: Have I Spoilt My Relationship? by Deexxy: 10:54am On Jun 09, 2015
Mehn I can't keep waiting much longer. sad

Dharay99 I leave the fight for you. grin

Bye!

1 Like

Re: Have I Spoilt My Relationship? by RobinHez(m): 10:55am On Jun 09, 2015
funlord:

I don show! While blowing clouds of skunk and swigging from an open bottle of hennessy! What a gwan
hehehe...
Re: Have I Spoilt My Relationship? by funlord(m): 11:02am On Jun 09, 2015
naijaboiy:

Dolt.
grin
naijaboiy:

Dolt.

1st attack!

1 Like

Re: Have I Spoilt My Relationship? by dharay99: 11:04am On Jun 09, 2015
Deexxy:

Your ass is finally out of your head grin

I just need you to do me a favour.

Help me ask your parents what they were thinking when they decided to drop you.

Was your father high on a cow's dung and your mother too sex starved to notice? grin

When I saw you on your family tree I wanted to cut it down. sad

now its a parental diss, Ohk let's do ds again...

Danny-dog, I see daht date rilli cought u off gaurd. grin
Ndo.! Pele boy.

U shuldav stayed baq der n get rotten in ur mum's womb...
Ur existence is killing d e-world not to talk of reality.

I just hope u see a brain surgeon to fix back ur shattered brain nd I hope u dont die during d operational process cuz if u do.....dammmmn I wunt hesitate to dance on ur funeral.

I'm not wicked, I'm just putting u in ur place, and tell daht ur bald-head k-legged mum she made a biiiiig mistake sum years back in d month of April..

4 Likes

Re: Have I Spoilt My Relationship? by RobinHez(m): 11:05am On Jun 09, 2015
funlord:
grin
1st attack!
grin dharay try o, he's holding off against two! thats impressive smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Friend Met His Lecturer Having Sex With A Female Student In His Office. / Lmao!!! What Do You Think Is Chasing This Girl (see Photos / How Did You Feel The First Time You Took Weed And Drugs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.