Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,585 members, 7,958,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:34 AM

Sad! Girl Dumps Boyfriend Of 16 Yrs And Ran Away After Winning $1million Lottery - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sad! Girl Dumps Boyfriend Of 16 Yrs And Ran Away After Winning $1million Lottery (1755 Views)

Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 / Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks / Guys: Reasons Why Your Girl Dumps You For Other Guys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sad! Girl Dumps Boyfriend Of 16 Yrs And Ran Away After Winning $1million Lottery by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 01, 2015
A Florida man is suing his ex-girlfriend after she won $1million on the lottery and allegedly ran off before giving him his share.

Howard Browning claims he and Lynn Anne Poirier, his partner of 16 years, had agreed that if they won any money on several $20 lottery raffle tickets bought after a meal out at Red Lobster in Seminole County in July 2007, they would split the winnings.

But he said she disappeared a month later with the winning ticket - and when she came back, driving a new car, she told him to 'get out' of the house they shared together.

This can cause heart attack! angry sad angry

What do you say about this, friends

Click to read the full gist and see their main photos…
https://www.mazech.com/problem_with_lottery

Re: Sad! Girl Dumps Boyfriend Of 16 Yrs And Ran Away After Winning $1million Lottery by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 01, 2015
This can cause heart attack!

What do you say about this, Nairaland boys and girls, men and women

Re: Sad! Girl Dumps Boyfriend Of 16 Yrs And Ran Away After Winning $1million Lottery by eleko1: 8:00pm On Jul 01, 2015
D same thing Saraki dey do APC.No trust
Re: Sad! Girl Dumps Boyfriend Of 16 Yrs And Ran Away After Winning $1million Lottery by stephenqueen: 8:01pm On Jul 01, 2015
It's hard to trust someone especially when the ones you trusted the most were the ones that betrayed you angry angry

Some ladies ain't loyal undecided undecided
Even oyinbo shocked shocked, ladies matter don tire me embarassed embarassed
But my problem is that I can't do without them cry
Re: Sad! Girl Dumps Boyfriend Of 16 Yrs And Ran Away After Winning $1million Lottery by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 01, 2015
eleko1:
D same thing Saraki dey do APC.No trust

lol, so it's everywhere? Oh my Gosh! angry angry angry
Re: Sad! Girl Dumps Boyfriend Of 16 Yrs And Ran Away After Winning $1million Lottery by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 01, 2015
hmmmn typical example of betrayer just like saraki
Re: Sad! Girl Dumps Boyfriend Of 16 Yrs And Ran Away After Winning $1million Lottery by eleko1: 8:10pm On Jul 01, 2015
He shud do everything legally to collect his own share of the lottery and thereafter divorce(if the are married)the useless,miserable lady of his.Thank God,she didn't kill him.Bastard
mazech:

lol, so it's everywhere? Oh my Gosh! angry angry angry
Re: Sad! Girl Dumps Boyfriend Of 16 Yrs And Ran Away After Winning $1million Lottery by sinaj(f): 8:11pm On Jul 01, 2015
na d boyfriend b dat at d 2nd pic? grin
Re: Sad! Girl Dumps Boyfriend Of 16 Yrs And Ran Away After Winning $1million Lottery by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 01, 2015
sinaj:
na d boyfriend b dat at d 2nd pic? grin

lol, not him grin

See them here - https://www.mazech.com/problem_with_lottery
Re: Sad! Girl Dumps Boyfriend Of 16 Yrs And Ran Away After Winning $1million Lottery by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 01, 2015
eleko1:
He shud do everything legally to collect his own share of the lottery and thereafter divorce(if the are married)the useless,miserable lady of his.Thank God,she didn't kill him.Bastard

So many questions on my mind

1) I don't even know why a man and a woman should live together in same house just as friends....for 16 years without getting married
Re: Sad! Girl Dumps Boyfriend Of 16 Yrs And Ran Away After Winning $1million Lottery by chimerase2: 8:27pm On Jul 01, 2015
Re: Sad! Girl Dumps Boyfriend Of 16 Yrs And Ran Away After Winning $1million Lottery by IamLEGEND1: 8:27pm On Jul 01, 2015
#HoesJustAintLoyal
Re: Sad! Girl Dumps Boyfriend Of 16 Yrs And Ran Away After Winning $1million Lottery by osaslord500(m): 8:32pm On Jul 01, 2015
Ole
Re: Sad! Girl Dumps Boyfriend Of 16 Yrs And Ran Away After Winning $1million Lottery by eleko1: 8:32pm On Jul 01, 2015
That's white Peepz(lifestyle).Maybe her womb is tied that she can't take in.Hence they live like dat.It is betrayal of trust.What she did amount to robbery.
mazech:

So many questions on my mind

1) I don't even know why a man and a woman should live together in same house just as friends....for 16 years without getting married
Re: Sad! Girl Dumps Boyfriend Of 16 Yrs And Ran Away After Winning $1million Lottery by stephenqueen: 8:34pm On Jul 01, 2015
chimerase2:
grin
Man of God how far na grin grin
Re: Sad! Girl Dumps Boyfriend Of 16 Yrs And Ran Away After Winning $1million Lottery by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 01, 2015
...and this is the 3rd time the poor man is taking the 'now ex-girlfriend' to court. The woman said she did nothing wrong.

In the meantime, the man is just living in penury with no money after being dumped. Oh my Gosh! #Boyfriend-girlfriend issues....

I have mixed feelings about this whole mess! Shall I laugh? Shall I cry? Shall I smile? Ok, here you go grin smiley cry
Re: Sad! Girl Dumps Boyfriend Of 16 Yrs And Ran Away After Winning $1million Lottery by chimerase2: 9:26am On Jul 02, 2015
stephenqueen:

Man of God how far na grin grin
I dey jare why u de squeeze face grin
Re: Sad! Girl Dumps Boyfriend Of 16 Yrs And Ran Away After Winning $1million Lottery by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 02, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy Lol
Re: Sad! Girl Dumps Boyfriend Of 16 Yrs And Ran Away After Winning $1million Lottery by Mhizkel(f): 10:31am On Jul 02, 2015
ROTFLMAO And some ...... would term Nigerian girls as the only gold diggers!
Re: Sad! Girl Dumps Boyfriend Of 16 Yrs And Ran Away After Winning $1million Lottery by stephenqueen: 12:04pm On Jul 02, 2015
chimerase2:
I dey jare why u de squeeze face grin
Na hunger dey wire me yesterday grin
You see tom? cheesy
Re: Sad! Girl Dumps Boyfriend Of 16 Yrs And Ran Away After Winning $1million Lottery by chimerase2: 1:32pm On Jul 02, 2015
stephenqueen:

Na hunger dey wire me yesterday grin
You see tom? cheesy
he is missing lipsrsealed
Re: Sad! Girl Dumps Boyfriend Of 16 Yrs And Ran Away After Winning $1million Lottery by stephenqueen: 1:50pm On Jul 03, 2015
chimerase2:
he is missing lipsrsealed

Na you kidnap am ba undecided

(1) (Reply)

Eroticangelina Lemme Eat Ur Booty Lik Groceries :-/ / 5 Things Your Women Will NEVER Tell You Her Man. / Friends With Benefits...how Can I Stop??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.