Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,950 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. (83889 Views)

Osinbajo And President Macron Of France At G7 Summit (Photo) / Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) / Buhari Explains What Is On His ‘wish List’ For The G7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by kennydee05(m): 11:10pm On Jun 08, 2015
kuroben4real:

guys of these days dey vex quick oh.... I still like to know buhari meaning oo. Perhaps alhaji buhari would make a good name 4 ur dream so. U were even talking about low life. U cant av wat i have even in ur dream. If u were beside me u will be doing frog jump now now
Thank your stars for the online forum.
Please am not the type just disappear and face your studies.
Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by elwasee(m): 11:23pm On Jun 08, 2015
kipesco:

How many oil blocks has he agreed to give them.
Receive sense.

Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by Osode: 11:28pm On Jun 08, 2015
Anyi3:
I believe in Buhari's administration but like seriously Why are people over celebrating this.

All good and fine he was invited but we should stop acting like attending this meeting alone is the best thing to happen to Nigeria. Which kain inferiority complex people de display for here sef? angry

Baba please come back quick and start fixing things
The Western Block have always known the different natures of the major nigerian powerblocks from early times.
They've always known where they can get things like subsevience, inferiority complex, etc.
Once again, Russia and China that came to our rescue with the proposed east-west highspeed rail, and drones to fight BH etc. will start losing out to the EU/US in nigeria as before.
Deceptive Military training/links (that failed us with bokoharam) will start again, under buhari.
The West is only comfortable with leaders, peoples and groups that will never stand up to them.The hausa/fulani who know the West have always prefared them for leadership in nigeria(with the other group, the S-west, providing the intelectual support 4 that role) will reward the West with the prefrential status they were begining to lose in nigeria.
Western pressures, for stuff like Gay Rights, Gay Marriage, will suddenly re-emerge. ...and it goes on and on.
Its an old Script..
Read the confessions of a of an 80yr old former British MI6 agent in nigeria, Harold Robinson l beleive.
Hear this old mans chilling (...almost scary) description of the Hausa/fulani, the Yoruba's and finally the Igbo...
And the British/Western policy toward same.. And it will be clear to you why the nations history has been the way it has been, and the SE/SS have finaly lost belief in nigeria.
Lovely part is that these days you do not have to fire a single shot,(as the Scottish referendum proves) to leave peacefully.
...Thats the "new Script".
Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jun 08, 2015
kennydee05:
Sai Baba everywhere
Buhari is the best thing to have happened to Nigeria since the civil war. Buhari always live up to expectation. What will the Tanoids say to this? Absolutely clueless talks.
Nothing will stop me from naming my first son Buhari though am a christian
I will appreciate it if you wil invite me to witnes that naming.
Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by darkjorse: 11:37pm On Jun 08, 2015
I hope he went with an interpreter, because even me as a Nigerian ,o can't make what he says
Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by angelsing(m): 11:50pm On Jun 08, 2015
dealslip:

lol. I no fight you o Voltron defender of the universe. I only commented on Buhari's facial expression. Don't increase your BP because PMB
this girl u don old small ooo...so u watch Voltron?...oya come gist me how e dey sweet u then...my favourite character na that small boy for the team
Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by omolami: 11:57pm On Jun 08, 2015
Buhari couldn't have sat on G 7 meeting when Nigeria is not a member.This photo depicts one of the side attraction meeting definitely not G7 meeting proper
Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by preselect(m): 11:58pm On Jun 08, 2015
demelza:
OMG!!!!! These pix would cause suicidal tendencies for some people.
O ye haters grab your free rope here!
One Size Fits All....

[size=16pt]that rope is about the same length as your vice president

@topic, so the expectations have been reduced so low, that sitting beside the US president is now an achievement. Pls can someone tell me what tangible achievement this trip got for Nigeria and more importantly how it will help rescue the Chibok girls, resuscitate the economy, stem the resurrecting tide of kidnappings, create jobs for the youth, real jobs, not online APC thuggery for 5 naira per day. [/size]

#AbegAbokiNamaComeBack

Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by zeusdgrt(m): 12:54am On Jun 09, 2015
Unblockable:

You fool should go and die...So it's now appropriate to call the President 'brainless' because she feels she's 'faceless', right? If you ever spew sh1t when quoting me, I'd verbally kill you.
Guy go look bush,we dey find meat for pot crayfish like U dey talk.Agbaya!
Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by kokobi99: 2:41am On Jun 09, 2015
This man has been travelling since he was elected without knowing the bombings arround his country, if it is Goodluck come see all this tribal hipocrits talking trash, very soon all of you will be drawn in the Niger Delta oil lagoon
Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by notoriousbabe: 3:11am On Jun 09, 2015
fanacy:
For im mind grin
if you open your mouth talk nonsense,I go slap you
Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by knowledgeable: 4:01am On Jun 09, 2015
knightsTempler:
Just hoping the U.S wouldn't have any reason not to sell us arms again, since their puppet is now holding sway.

We are watching them in 3D.

So give me a 3d answers on (1). Amnesty international report on Nigeria army (2). The moving of the command and control from Abuja to maiduguri.
Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by dealslip(f): 6:16am On Jun 09, 2015
angelsing:
this girl u don old small ooo...so u watch Voltron?...oya come gist me how e dey sweet u then...my favourite character na that small boy for the team

lol. Princess Alora was my favorite but my brother and I were scared of that witch with the scary laugh and her son

1 Like

Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by southsouthman: 7:13am On Jun 09, 2015
When has seating to close Obama become an achievement. This is how we make demi god out of someone and sold out our rights to him only to complain about him later. Obama is a president of a country just as PMB. Several countries survive without having something to do with the US. Please lets stop blabbing and tell our president to come back to the country and govern us
Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by meghoma: 8:17am On Jun 09, 2015
THERE IS 2 DPK UP TO 5000 MATRIX TONS EACH AT 59. THE SERIOUS BUYER SHOULD CONTACT ME ON THIS NUMBER:08131835684 VERY FAST TO CLOSE DEAL AT NNPC, ABUJA
Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 09, 2015
anonimi:

I thought Jonathan was NOT re-elected. Is that not so?

We elected the Daura President for better change so why should we not see better performance
You elected a dullard? Lol. It's unfortunate people don't think before they talk. you're the bigger dullard for electing a dullard who'd rule your country for four years.

1 Like

Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by boujaye: 10:08am On Jun 09, 2015
madridguy:
GOD BLESS MY PRESIDENT
GOD BLESS NIGERIA

So Buhari is blessed and Nigeria is blessed becos he sat next to Obama? I think Seun should set age limit to NL forums, tired of all these toddlers

seeking feeding bottle attention. cool
Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by anonimi: 10:09am On Jun 09, 2015
trippy:
You elected a dullard? Lol. It's unfortunate people don't think before they talk. you're the bigger dullard for electing a dullard who'd rule your country for four years.

For how much longer will I have to educate olodos like you for FREE?

anonimi:

You be real olodo plus otondo rolled into one grin

Did we as Nigerians not vote for Brainless Buhari based on his many promises of better change

If he was not voted for by Nigerians how come he was elected president? Are you by chance suggesting the Daura President was RIGGED in

He has had over two months to FINE TUNE whatever plans he had since he tried & FAILED in 2003, 2007 & 2011 before succeeding in March 2015.

I thought you were intelligent. Did I make a mistake?

The BabaOneChance of NO Direction is just perambulating like a lost soul.

What a pity!
Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 09, 2015
First off, it's 'sits', not 'seats'.

Secondly, how does one sit gallantly? I doubt if the OP knows the meaning of the word.

Some folks want to be impressed with Buhari, no matter what. This will be a problem if he starts to misbehave, as they will defend him right to the end..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by ChokGab(m): 10:19am On Jun 09, 2015
elwasee:

... And did any of your generation ever had the opportunity to be in that midst?

#Badbelle

Guy you harsh oh!!!!
Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by madridguy(m): 11:05am On Jun 09, 2015
Are you angry with my comment ?

boujaye:

So Buhari is blessed and Nigeria is blessed becos he sat next to Obama? I think Seun should set age limit to NL forums, tired of all these toddlers

seeking feeding bottle attention. cool
Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by AraduF90(m): 12:12pm On Jun 09, 2015
David cameron won't like this
Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by kipesco(m): 12:20pm On Jun 09, 2015
elwasee:

Receive sense.

I think u should receive that sense the daura man has taken from you. How can he say he belong to everybody and to nobody when some people spent billion of naira to put him there.
Thank God GEJ was not like this man.
Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by akanbiaa(m): 1:31pm On Jun 09, 2015
ARKdiscloser7:

Always listening when others are talking.
When will he start talking?

The brainless one.
wise men do more if listening than talking, when it's time he will act decisively.
Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 09, 2015
FOR THE SAKE OF NIGERIA, GOD BLESS THE PRESIDENT. STILL A PDP SUPPORTER, BUT OFFERING HEALTHY OPPOSITION. I DON’T HATE, I PRAY AND SUGGEST FOR THE GOOD OF ALL.
Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by Chilee12(f): 6:24pm On Jun 09, 2015
lolababe331e:
He looks so distinguished, a great time to be Nigerian. I finally have a President i am proud of grin
SMH
Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 05, 2015
ilugunboy:
The world leaders simply didn't just have any iota of regards for Jonathan......he also lacks the leadership charisma too....

We simply just lacked foreign policy direction under Jonathan....to the point of SA rubbing salt on our sores.

This negatively robbed off on Nigeria and Nigerians that are used to being accorded pride of place.
My goodness, Oga mi where have you been

2 Likes

Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by Iceberg3: 11:01am On Aug 20, 2016
ilugunboy:
The world leaders simply didn't just have any iota of regards for Jonathan......he also lacks the leadership charisma too....

We simply just lacked foreign policy direction under Jonathan....to the point of SA rubbing salt on our sores.

This negatively robbed off on Nigeria and Nigerians that are used to being accorded pride of place.

methuselah but no brain grin

1 Like

Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 11:10pm On May 23, 2017
Seats gallantly kor vegetable president grin grin useless obama 2 useless presidiotss grin grin comments on the 1st page of this thread are funny grin grin
Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by SalamRushdie: 11:17pm On May 23, 2017
elwasee:
That moment when your president seats gallantly with the US President....

You can buoyantly hold your Nigerian passport and dance shoki on the streets of Texas.

#NoRushToThisGreatness
The global pride on its way!!

I hope you know you lack sense now

2 Likes

Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 23, 2017
Useless president grin grin op hope you are enjoying the change you had seek ode grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Udom Emmanuel Receiving Bukola Saraki In Government House, Uyo (More Photos) / Sowore Pictured With Falana After Release From Prison / "Photos Of MC Oluomo & Kids Abroad While He Sends Other's Kids To Go Get Killed"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.