Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. (83885 Views)

Osinbajo And President Macron Of France At G7 Summit (Photo) / Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) / Buhari Explains What Is On His ‘wish List’ For The G7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by udohzone(m): 6:51pm On Jun 08, 2015
kennydee05:
Sai Baba everywhere
Buhari is the best thing to have happened to Nigeria since the civil war. Buhari always live up to expectation. What will the Tanoids say to this? Absolutely clueless talks.
Nothing will stop me from naming my first son Buhari though am a christian

The best fool to have happened to you

5 Likes

Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by aliuikheloa: 6:51pm On Jun 08, 2015
I pray this seeming relationship translates into action for change.There is no room for reasons for failures.
Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by nwaezeubom: 6:55pm On Jun 08, 2015
elwasee:
That moment when your president seats gallantly with the US President....

You can buoyantly hold your Nigerian passport and dance shoki on the streets of Texas.

#NoRushToThisGreatness
The global pride on its way!!

Not true, dance all you want to Nigerian passport...ellipsis.
Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by anonimi: 6:57pm On Jun 08, 2015
FreeGlobe:

when will your clueful gworo chewing brainless abokii master form government? Its already a weak plus and no appointments, no direction, nothing

More precisely, it is over two months i.e. over 60 days yet the Daura President of NO Direction still dey perambulate like the daft & clueless entity that he was, is & continues to be!

Na which kind winch make us elect this loser

#WhereIsTheChange?
Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by FreeGlobe(f): 6:57pm On Jun 08, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

U fool!
U were asked, whr is ur brainy father, y nt answer dem whr he is, instead u skip it.
Nw I ask u again, whr was ur brainy father was wen d 'Brainless' 1 was aspirin 2 b president? Probably in d village suffering.
Nw d 'Brainless' 1 is ruling over u n ur unrecognized family.

Animal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what should I expect from the daura brainless one offspring?

2 Likes

Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by Ujupsy: 7:00pm On Jun 08, 2015
Some people on nairaland are very pathetic,most people see President Obama /buhari to be God, being in a meeting does not put food on your table either does it change your present statue if you aspire to be the President of this country
start planning and praying to be a President someday,and not coming here to idolize your fellow humanbeing

1 Like

Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by Uncletony(m): 7:02pm On Jun 08, 2015
Did he even knw wat is happening!!!...illiterate!! Ssh
Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by Aluobe1(m): 7:11pm On Jun 08, 2015
elwasee:
That moment when your president seats gallantly with the US President....

You can buoyantly hold your Nigerian passport and dance shoki on the streets of Texas.

#NoRushToThisGreatness
The global pride on its way!!

I am just wondering how has sitting with obama become so important, is he nt a human being? Why must we down grade ourselves all d tym. After all boko boys are still bombing. #timidminds

1 Like

Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by amdoyin82(m): 7:11pm On Jun 08, 2015
madridguy:
GOD BLESS MY PRESIDENT
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
God bless u too.
Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by persius555(m): 7:11pm On Jun 08, 2015
You guys dont understand it. It is the fellow presidents that are feeling privileged to be seated next to him. Buhari was a president at a time when obama was probably defending his high school project. Non of the other presidents would have the opportunity of serving twice as a president in their lifetime.
Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by ayusco85(m): 7:16pm On Jun 08, 2015
FreeGlobe:

when will your clueful gworo chewing brainless abokii master form government? Its already a weak plus and no appointments, no direction, nothing

after now u will be calling people who are above ur whole community brainless. who is the brainless one now?

weak ko weak erection ni
Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by ARKdiscloser7(m): 7:24pm On Jun 08, 2015
akanbiaa:
a leader leads and Buhari is a leader.

Always listening when others are talking.
When will he start talking?

The brainless one.
Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by tsdarkside(m): 7:25pm On Jun 08, 2015
me,only see a bunch of white morons,and our leaders behaving stupid with other morons...anyway who cares...na public-relations,,,so long,buhari dont forget why we voted him,he can go and play golf with them..those stvpid assholes!!!!! angry angry angry
Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by SomebodyLovesMe: 7:28pm On Jun 08, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Weak or week

Is there any tanoid who is not clueless ? grin
Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by kennydee05(m): 7:32pm On Jun 08, 2015
softnipples:

Why are you excited over nothing Buhari has not done anything yet that benefits the common man and you are here celebrating nothing. There's no any nigerian leader that wasn't seen in pix with these world leaders and yet they didn't do anything to save nigeria.
Why exactly are you excited if I may ask??
Am excited because it is Simply Mohammad Buhari that is the C-in-C.
Now that you know why I am excited... what else do u still want to know?
Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 08, 2015
TANOIDS I hope you guys will not say it photoshop again

SAI BABA
Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by kennydee05(m): 7:37pm On Jun 08, 2015
udohzone:

The best fool to have happened to you
See the wisest mumu.
You are too blind to see anything good this government has to offer. I pray you and your generation will never benefit anything good from this dispensation.
Fool, great enemy of Nigeria.
Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by najoke: 7:47pm On Jun 08, 2015
anonimi:

More precisely, it is over two months i.e. over 60 days yet the Daura President of NO Direction still dey perambulate like the daft & clueless entity that he was, is & continues to be!

Na which kind winch make us elect this loser

#WhereIsTheChange?
FreeGlobe:

what should I expect from the daura brainless one offspring?

Tandriods.....................U LIKE?.........SEE THE SHARP DUDE ON OBAMA'S LEFT.....THAT'S HOW WE ROLL
[img]http://4.bp..com/-ImHQF-BsWU4/VXW03-uUahI/AAAAAAAFfhk/ExUmnyG3xfA/s1600/unnamed.jpg[/img]
Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by Positiveminds(m): 7:48pm On Jun 08, 2015
Jeez, you people have big complex problem?What's in a siting position. Members were just seven, G7, meaning that siting arrangement could have been in any direction. Poverty and complex mentality is indeed an evil combination.
Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by ademega(m): 7:49pm On Jun 08, 2015
FreeGlobe:

yeah right. We have not even seen any pic of world leaders talking with baba brainless besides snapping pics with them
The one that talked what did he say ? What was the outcome ? To me , its better to keep mute than to say nonsense that won't bring any reputation to us in the country .
Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by Maerluhubhi: 7:54pm On Jun 08, 2015
I gave thanks to Almighty Allah for giving me good president..... Baba it's ur time
Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by aresa: 7:55pm On Jun 08, 2015
#PMB. #World Stage Swagger.

Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by zudozz: 7:58pm On Jun 08, 2015
wts d big deal? people re so empty upstairs.
Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by aresa: 8:00pm On Jun 08, 2015
Good to see our president on the world stage.[/quote]

Well said . The sky is the limit for us.

The Giant of Africa is back on the throne after 16 sad years of missed opportunities, gross incompetence and institutionalized corruption.

Thank God for #Change.
Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 08, 2015
See as Obama be like one of Buhari's bois.
Well, all I see is a millitary man seated like a real man , unlike Obama a bloody civilian sitting like Seeun.
Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by Ekugbeh(m): 8:13pm On Jun 08, 2015
Him mind blyk *x level*
Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by omidan21: 8:19pm On Jun 08, 2015
u dey craze oooo.......i tink say u b jonathan fan because he neva do am b4
fanacy:
For im mind grin
Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by change49ja: 8:29pm On Jun 08, 2015
G7 Summit: President Buhari Joins World Leaders o…:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uPyfuR4SvU
Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by mrmetoo1: 8:36pm On Jun 08, 2015
anonimi:

I am quite impressed.

But seriously I was asking in relation to political leadership, which was what your post that I quoted was about, not so?

In short have you helped in identifying/encouraging and volunteering for a good young candidate for LG, State or Federal legislative/councillorship or executive elections and followed up/monitored his performance/delivery to the people/his contituents

This is how to weed out the old leaders of 'tomorrow', innit?

Well I've actually been invited to come take part in the politics in my area but I declined. This happened all because of a debate I had with an APC candidate for LGA chairman in Lagos, the lady was impressed with how much I knew and how interested I was so she told me to come attend their meetings because I need to start thinking of starting my own career in politics, I obviously didn't show up because I doubt I'll be a good politician as I consider myself an introvert. Plus I don't necessarily think the only way you can participate in the progress of this country is by joining partisan politics.

However, I've been given another opportunity to go pitch ideas to a "top" man, a guy PDP members love to hate on here but I'm coming up with nothing, I guess I'm nervous. So again to answer I haven't done nearly enough but I'm working my way towards it.
Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by mrmetoo1: 8:54pm On Jun 08, 2015
dealslip:

while I agree with your view about each one to his own. I have always taken the slimmest of opportunities and at 34, I am firmly comfortable and rarely depend on any government for anything. The average Nigerian barely recognizes any opportunity and so we need personal development and personal leadership.

Again I do agree with you but you have to admit that if the government creates an enabling environment, it just makes success so much easier and more widespread. The more the successful people in a nation the more you can achieve with regards to your personal development. I've lived in a country where the government over time has created and maintained an enabling environment and I see how people through hard work become successful no matter their background. What an enabling environment basically does is assures you that if you work hard, educate yourself well on what you want to do, more often than not at least you'll be comfortable. That is what I wish for Nigeria, this is what I pray for. Its not about looking to the government for handouts.
Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by lorddubic: 8:59pm On Jun 08, 2015
collateral free loan for overseas student applicants....08181773750.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Udom Emmanuel Receiving Bukola Saraki In Government House, Uyo (More Photos) / Sowore Pictured With Falana After Release From Prison / "Photos Of MC Oluomo & Kids Abroad While He Sends Other's Kids To Go Get Killed"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.