Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,320 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. (83880 Views)

Osinbajo And President Macron Of France At G7 Summit (Photo) / Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) / Buhari Explains What Is On His ‘wish List’ For The G7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by CSTR2: 6:11pm On Jun 08, 2015

1 Like

Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by anonimi: 6:12pm On Jun 08, 2015
mrmetoo1:

Well Sirleaf is an old woman, so old men and women. I reply ppl depending on how ignorant they sound. I didn't respond to you that way.. did I? smiley

Anyway I wasn't justifying old people being leaders, I was just trying to point out to the guy that he wasn't the oldest in that group. Then again what have the "young" ones done for us?

- What have you done for yourself?

- What have you done for others?
Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by Kingkamal(m): 6:15pm On Jun 08, 2015
FreeGlobe:

yeah right. We have not even seen any pic of world leaders talking with baba brainless besides snapping pics with them
They ask jonathan for that pictures who are you that you get around us.. I swear I be Nigerian president...

Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by zeusdgrt(m): 6:18pm On Jun 08, 2015
Unblockable:

Your 'brainy' father is in the village suffering while a 'brainless' man governs you. Ain't you ashamed of your useless self?
i wish ur father accepted to use condom on ur mum dt nyt as i adviced they will not have given birth to a destined fool like you.read ur post again to that lady and ask ur foolish mind if she warrant insults from ur verbal diarrhoea mouth
Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by vigasimple(m): 6:19pm On Jun 08, 2015
All you are seeing is CONTENT not CHARACTER.

Even with 10years of coaching, your sai Bhuari is an analogue phone in the generation of smartphones.
Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by Krisddon: 6:19pm On Jun 08, 2015
elwasee:

So common sense is not common??
Yes
Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by dealslip(f): 6:20pm On Jun 08, 2015
mrmetoo1:

Well Sirleaf is an old woman, so old men and women. I reply ppl depending on how ignorant they sound. I didn't respond to you that way.. did I? smiley

Anyway I wasn't justifying old people being leaders, I was just trying to point out to the guy that he wasn't the oldest in that group. Then again what have the "young" ones done for us?

how you respond is immaterial to me. It won't change the fact that Buhari is old and not the one to lead Nigeria out of this quagmire. I am extremely passionate about Nigeria too. The young ones can do something but they do not have the opportunity.
Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by FreeGlobe(f): 6:20pm On Jun 08, 2015
soulhighman:

You are soo daft, u see him in the front row of G7 meeting, You are still asking such a silly question when your common sense should have told you the answer. Truly, common. sense is not common.
shut up, is it only Buhari that is there or is it only him thats an African president sitting besides obama

1 Like

Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by hothead(m): 6:21pm On Jun 08, 2015
dealslip:
He is probably thinking, what the hell am I doing in the midst of these children. They were in high school when I was first president. Sirleaf and Great grandfather Buhari have something in common, they are from Africa where old men are the leaders of tomorrow. Grandpa come home and resume duty.

Obama as always oozing the brilliant class captain swag. Buhari oozing the swag of the tall, quiet cuz not too brainy and older classmate no one wants to offend cuz of his bullish tendencies. I saw him whisper someting to Obama when they sat together and Obama gave off an obvious fake smile with a nod. I didn't like that tho. Nothing do all of them!
Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by akanbiaa(m): 6:23pm On Jun 08, 2015
FreeGlobe:

yeah right. We have not even seen any pic of world leaders talking with baba brainless besides snapping pics with them
a leader leads and Buhari is a leader.

Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by Phrank10001(m): 6:23pm On Jun 08, 2015
I saw it coming...by d tym PMB is done wit naigeriya americans will stay on queue 4 visa 2 naija..ehehe.

Long live d governor of nigeria..

#Sorry d president.
Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by Unblockable: 6:23pm On Jun 08, 2015
zeusdgrt:
i wish ur father accepted to use condom on ur mum dt nyt as i adviced they will not have given birth to a destined fool like you.read ur post again to that lady and ask ur foolish mind if she warrant insults from ur verbal diarrhoea mouth

You fool should go and die...So it's now appropriate to call the President 'brainless' because she feels she's 'faceless', right? If you ever spew sh1t when quoting me, I'd verbally kill you.
Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by wirelessmaster: 6:24pm On Jun 08, 2015
CSTR2:
It is not a big deal abeg.
GEJ had even more respect when he just won the elections with foreign invitations here and there.
Buhari is also enjoying the goodwill associated with a new presidency.
By the time he begins to unveil policies that are in contrast with the interests of the same G-7 countries he is sitting with, then we will see how loved he is.
That is when the true test of his presidency begins.

You are a liar and not informed. Before he won the election, he was acting president, then later confirmed as president. There was no special invitation or big deal. When Yar'adua was declined invitation to G8 he was the vice president. Some of us protested against the non invitation of Yar'adua to G8 meeting immediately OBJ handed over.

The person occupying a post at times determines the power and prestige of that position. The vice presidency of Atiku is not the same as that of GEJ or Alex Ekweme
Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by mrmetoo1: 6:27pm On Jun 08, 2015
anonimi:

- What have you done for yourself?

- What have you done for others?

HAHAHA!! Let me introduce you to myself. I run a construction company that employs at least 30 people at any period especially when we have active contracts going on. I'm doing ok for myself, I'm not where I want to be yet, not by a long shot, but I'm working towards it and this why I want an enabling environment so that I can surpass my potential. I don't lack anything I need I just want a lot of things for myself, my family and people that work with me. So to summarize I run a construction company and a co-founder of a tech start-up and I've provided employment for people.

Ok now tell me what you've done for yourself smiley
Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by fiponmile(m): 6:29pm On Jun 08, 2015
alhamdulillah
Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by wirelessmaster: 6:30pm On Jun 08, 2015
CSTR2:
It is not a big deal abeg.
GEJ had even more respect when he just won the elections with foreign invitations here and there.
Buhari is also enjoying the goodwill associated with a new presidency.
By the time he begins to unveil policies that are in contrast with the interests of the same G-7 countries he is sitting with, then we will see how loved he is.
That is when the true test of his presidency begins.

You are a liar and not informed. Before he won the election, he was acting president, then later confirmed as president. There was no special invitation or big deal. When Yar'adua was declined invitation to G8 meeting,GEJ was the vice president. Some of us protested against the non invitation of Yar'adua to G8 meeting immediately OBJ handed over. There was also strong protest from government quarters.

The person occupying a post at times determines the power and prestige of that position. The vice presidency of Atiku is not the same as that of GEJ or Alex Ekweme
Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by mrmetoo1: 6:32pm On Jun 08, 2015
dealslip:

how you respond is immaterial to me. It won't change the fact that Buhari is old and not the one to lead Nigeria out of this quagmire. I am extremely passionate about Nigeria too. The young ones can do something but they do not have the opportunity.

Don't be like this sad It should matter to you how I respond.. smiley On a serious note however, to each his/her own. You have the right to believe what you believe. I believe he'll lead us out and for that reason I'm already setting myself up to take advantage of the opportunities created, I suggest you do the same. A little secret, even his fiercest opponents are already gearing up to take advantage of the new reforms they know are coming but what do I know.
Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by CSTR2: 6:34pm On Jun 08, 2015
wirelessmaster:

You are a liar and not informed. Before he won the election, he was acting president, then later confirmed as president. There was no special invitation or big deal. When Yar'adua was declined invitation to G8 he was the vice president. Some of us protested against the non invitation of Yar'adua to G8 meeting immediately OBJ handed over.

lol.
Your G-7 invitation is irrelevant.
GEJ did not place much importance on it when he was invited.
Gej cancels trip to g-8
summit...owing to bad weather ...
nigeriavillagesquare.com/.../63113- ge
Next time get facts before embarrasing yourself.
Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by anonimi: 6:34pm On Jun 08, 2015
mrmetoo1:

HAHAHA!! Let me introduce you to myself. I run a construction company that employs at least 30 people at any period especially when we have active contracts going on. I'm doing ok for myself, I'm not where I want to be yet, not by a long shot, but I'm working towards it and this why I want an enabling environment so that I can surpass my potential. I don't lack anything I need I just want a lot of things for myself, my family and people that work with me. So to summarize I run a construction company and a co-founder of a tech start-up and I've provided employment for people.

Ok now tell me what you've done for yourself smiley

I am quite impressed.

But seriously I was asking in relation to political leadership, which was what your post that I quoted was about, not so?

In short have you helped in identifying/encouraging and volunteering for a good young candidate for LG, State or Federal legislative/councillorship or executive elections and followed up/monitored his performance/delivery to the people/his contituents

This is how to weed out the old leaders of 'tomorrow', innit?
Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by prudentcy(m): 6:37pm On Jun 08, 2015
dumodust:
Why is Pmb's hands always behind his back? and that group pic looked anything but gallant, he looked rather aloof, isolated in the wrong crowd
but I like his trady grin

Cos he's a general.
Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by CSTR2: 6:37pm On Jun 08, 2015
Gej cancels trip to g-8 summit...owing to bad
weather
President Goodluck Jonathan has
cancelled a scheduled trip to go and
participate at the G-8 Summit in the US.
Channels TV said the cancellation
followed the heavy ashes tampering with
flights around the world following the
volcanic eruption in Iceland. It was
speculated that if he had gone on the
trip,the return leg may not be feasible on
the scheduled date...a development that
may tamper with his scheduled
inauguration on sunday!
Source:Channelstv.com

1 Like

Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 08, 2015
As expected, products of heated passion will definitely spill thrash. And ur papa wey no de brainless nko? What are his achievements except spilling u forth due to uncontrolled passion

FreeGlobe:

Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by dealslip(f): 6:39pm On Jun 08, 2015
mrmetoo1:

Don't be like this sad It should matter to you how I respond.. smiley On a serious note however, to each his/her own. You have the right to believe what you believe. I believe he'll lead us out and for that reason I'm already setting myself up to take advantage of the opportunities created, I suggest you do the same. A little secret, even his fiercest opponents are already gearing up to take advantage of the new reforms they know are coming but what do I know.

while I agree with your view about each one to his own. I have always taken the slimmest of opportunities and at 34, I am firmly comfortable and rarely depend on any government for anything. The average Nigerian barely recognizes any opportunity and so we need personal development and personal leadership.

1 Like

Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by CSTR2: 6:40pm On Jun 08, 2015
GEJ even had the luxury of canceling a G-7 invitation due to bad weather.
Something the buhari goons would never believe possible due to stark inferiority complex.
smh.
Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by wirelessmaster: 6:43pm On Jun 08, 2015
CSTR2:
lol.
Your G-7 invitation is irrelevant.
GEJ did not place much importance on it when he was invited.
Gej cancels trip to g-8
summit...owing to bad weather ...
nigeriavillagesquare.com/.../63113- ge
Next time get facts before embarrasing yourself.

I will stop responding. From your posting above, it will be a wastage of intellectual power and insight knowledge and experience
to respond to social media student. An American president or German president or any of the G7 members will not attend meeting due to bad weather. Invitation has a level, is it as an observer or as a participant. I was among the numerous Nigerians who protested the non invitation of Yar'adua to G8 meeting after Obj left before the invitation was lifted.
Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by wirelessmaster: 6:44pm On Jun 08, 2015
wirelessmaster:

I will stop responding. From your posting above, it will be a wastage of intellectual power and insight knowledge and experience
to respond to social media student. An American president or German president or any of the G7 members will not attend meeting due to bad weather? Bad weather should have stopped OBJ as well when he was invited. Invitation has a level, is it as an observer, a spectator or as a participant. I was among the numerous Nigerians who protested the non invitation of Yar'adua to G8 meeting after Obj left before the invitation was lifted.
Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 08, 2015
From all these posts, I can rightly drive home my belief that a black man is inherently stupid and has this inate mentality of being inferior no matter the situation. We all are black people but sincerely speaking, I really get ashamed of what really comes out of us. We still have this slave mentality that an ordinary snap of photos with a white man amounts to recognition. Let is face the fact that incessant penchant to be noticed is simply a trait of feeling inferior. Have your thought of the irony there in our leader who is far older that most of those leaders being invited to submit his wish list and as black people we are happy and feeling recognized.
Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by PointB: 6:48pm On Jun 08, 2015
Sitting beside Obama in a UN meeting is one of the Duara dullard's campaign promises? hehehehehe
Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by FreeGlobe(f): 6:49pm On Jun 08, 2015
deyinkadeji:
As expected, products of heated passion will definitely spill thrash. And ur papa wey no de brainless nko? What are his achievements except spilling u forth due to uncontrolled passion

baba brainless offspring. ha!
Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by CSTR2: 6:49pm On Jun 08, 2015
wirelessmaster:

to respond to social media student. An American president or German president or any of the G7 members will not attend meeting due to bad weather. Invitation has a level, is it as an observer or as a participant. I was among the numerous Nigerians who protested the non invitation of Yar'adua to G8 meeting after Obj left before the invitation was lifted.
Shut up.
You must be a slowpoke from birth.
I gave you a link showing you that GEJ was invited to the G-8 summit but had to forego it due to the crippled international air flights caused by the volcanic eruption that happened in iceland, which would have affected his arrival date for his inauguration.
Don't quote me again, you idiott.
Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 6:50pm On Jun 08, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Why are world leaders not talking to Buhari?

U fool!
U were asked, whr is ur brainy father, y nt answer dem whr he is, instead u skip it.
Nw I ask u again, whr was ur brainy father was wen d 'Brainless' 1 was aspirin 2 b president? Probably in d village suffering.
Nw d 'Brainless' 1 is ruling over u n ur unrecognized family.

Animal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Udom Emmanuel Receiving Bukola Saraki In Government House, Uyo (More Photos) / Sowore Pictured With Falana After Release From Prison / Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.