Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,335 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? (13252 Views)

Name One Nairalander That You Can Marry! / Ms Sahhara: 'I Would Love To Date A Nigerian Guy' / Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by alberto2k(m): 5:02pm On Jun 08, 2015
Prettyvhickie:
Not saying mine grin
but you can guess if you wish.....
am just here to watch them confessing

Same here grin
Re: Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by komzyb(f): 5:04pm On Jun 08, 2015
sweetorgasm:
afta u will b talking abt JESUS, ure a hypocreate.
na u know ooo *singing*am married to Jesus satan leave me alone oo
Re: Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by Prettyvhickie(f): 5:05pm On Jun 08, 2015
alberto2k:
Same here grin
especially sweetorganism grin
Re: Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 08, 2015
confistified:
bros calm down based on hw ur condition come be baba God just have to communicate with you though anybody even ........... undecided
lol bro u know smtin wat i do in nairaland is absolutely opposite to what i am outside 4rm nairaland, im only here 2 catch fun. "if ure my friend in real life then u will know dat im only catching fun. bt dat of people lyk komzyb will b forming saints in a faceless forum where as they are just a hypocryte.
Re: Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by PreacherxSon(m): 5:08pm On Jun 08, 2015
kissing Komzyb on my sexy mind ... wink
Re: Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 08, 2015
komzyb:
na u know ooo *singing*am married to Jesus satan leave me alone oo
STFU and stop writing dat name in vain, 'ure forming dat u dnt shit whereas its ur shit dat is most stinky. "gerrout 4rm here jor.
Re: Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 08, 2015
sweetorgasm:
yea absolutely yes, rememba its 25years in jail
for ya mind abi.
Re: Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by komzyb(f): 5:11pm On Jun 08, 2015
sweetorgasm:
STFU and stop writing dat name in vain, 'ure forming dat u dnt shit whereas its ur shit dat is most stinky. "gerrout 4rm here jor.
like i care
Re: Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 08, 2015
Prettyvhickie:
what i do?
Re: Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by komzyb(f): 5:12pm On Jun 08, 2015
PreacherxSon:
kissing Komzyb on my sexy mind ... wink
lol
Re: Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 08, 2015
[size=18pt]Just mhizpeaarl.... Her lips just melted my heart the first time i saw her picture..... I have reasons to believe it was carved by angels, not just genetically formed wink.... Didnt even know i had all that though of someones lips stored in me, talk about inspiration....[/size]
Re: Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 08, 2015
komzyb:
like i care
among all female nairalander, u annoy me d most.
Re: Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by alberto2k(m): 5:12pm On Jun 08, 2015
Prettyvhickie:

Farano. . . he wants to kiss Farano baby grin

Now. . . your turn to mention yours embarassed
Re: Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 08, 2015
Midehi:
for ya mind abi.
lol she dn vess o
Re: Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by komzyb(f): 5:15pm On Jun 08, 2015
sweetorgasm:
lol bro u know smtin wat i do in nairaland is absolutely opposite to what i am outside 4rm nairaland, im only here 2 catch fun. "if ure my friend in real life then u will know dat im only catching fun. bt dat of people lyk komzyb will b forming saints in a faceless forum where as they are just a hypocryte.
all this one ontop my head....it pains u why
Re: Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 08, 2015
Unibenstudent
Re: Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 08, 2015
komzyb:
all this one ontop my head....it pains u why
just gerrout 4rm sight, i dnt want to c u.
Re: Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by komzyb(f): 5:19pm On Jun 08, 2015
sweetorgasm:
just gerrout 4rm sight, i dnt want to c u.
guy go kill yourself...i'm not the cause of your problem
Re: Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 08, 2015
komzyb:
guy go kill yourself...i'm not the cause of your problem
MUMU its u dat have problems
Re: Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 08, 2015
Cutehector:
I dislike all dese posts.. Gets me annoyed all d time. And wen u finaly speak up, d prson u end up mentionin gets embarrased.. It should be berra u neva mentioned any name in d first place

....was gon say you. Buh................ tongue
Re: Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by confistified(m): 5:21pm On Jun 08, 2015
sweetorgasm:
but u are creating a bad name for urself online na
Re: Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 08, 2015
where is introvert?
Re: Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by Cutehector(m): 5:26pm On Jun 08, 2015
Xiadnat:

....was gon say you. Buh................ tongue
lol buh wad? U'd turn into a pillar of salt in d process? Jeez! Women
Re: Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by Prettyvhickie(f): 5:26pm On Jun 08, 2015
alberto2k:
Farano. . . he wants to kiss Farano baby grin

Now. . . your turn to mention yours embarassed
no saying
Re: Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 08, 2015
confistified:
but u are creating a bad name for urself online na
haba bro which online? nairaland!!! its nt lyk its instagram,whatsaap,facebook,skype and twitter where iv got family members, siblings, friends, and my close ones as my followers.
Re: Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by Prettyvhickie(f): 5:27pm On Jun 08, 2015
sweetorgasm:
what i do?
start confessing
Re: Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by komzyb(f): 5:29pm On Jun 08, 2015
sweetorgasm:
MUMU its u dat have problems
i'm not gonna reply u again,u are here to catch fun,i think attacking me is part of ur fun,so ahead,u can do more better
Re: Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 08, 2015
who am i going to kiss self?no guy with pink lips on nl,i just tire ooo cheesy
Re: Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by Cutehector(m): 5:31pm On Jun 08, 2015
Ipledge2:
Unibenstudent
grin.. Some ppo mouth go soon rust.
Re: Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by Prettyvhickie(f): 5:32pm On Jun 08, 2015
prettythicksme:
who am i going to kiss self?no guy with pink lips on nl,i just tire ooo cheesy
shey nah only guy wit pink lips you fit kiss?
Re: Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 08, 2015
komzyb:
i'm not gonna reply u again,u are here to catch fun,i think attacking me is part of ur fun,so ahead,u can do more better
im sorry, i neva meant to attack u. im sorry
Re: Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 08, 2015
Prettyvhickie:

shey nah only guy wit pink lips you fit kiss?
yes jare cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

4 Simple Ways To Identify A Lesbian / 5 Reasons Why Women Jump Into Relationship With Men 12yrs+ Older Than Them / NAUGHTY Tiger — Women Only [Pictures And Free Novel]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.