Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Have You Ever Had The Experience Of Someone You Never Loved Making Love To You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Had The Experience Of Someone You Never Loved Making Love To You? (815 Views)

My Strippers Night Out Sexcapade.. My People The Experience Was Something Else.. / The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl / 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Had The Experience Of Someone You Never Loved Making Love To You? by seguntheblogger: 4:40pm On Jun 08, 2015
Popular love cake writer , C. JoyBell C. (Author of Saint Paul Trois Chateaux) said that , We have to allow ourselves to be loved by the people who really love us, the people who really matter. Too much of the time, we are blinded by our own pursuits of people to love us, people that don’t even matter, while all that time we waste and the people who do love us have to stand on the sidewalk and watch us beg in the streets! It’s time to put an end to this. It’s time for us to let ourselves be loved.”
In one of her quote she “They say a good love is one that sits you down, gives you a drink of water, and pats you on top of the head. But I say a good love is one that casts you into the wind, sets you ablaze, makes you burn through the skies and ignite the night like a phoenix; the kind that cuts you loose like a wildfire and you can’t stop running simply because you keep on burning everything that you touch! I say that’s a good love; one that burns and flies, and you run with it!”

The question i want to ask according to what the lady tweeted is , Have You Ever Had The Experience Of Someone You Never Loved Making Love To You?

How many people have experienced this?
http://streetgist.com/have-you-ever-had-the-experience-of-someone-you-never-loved-making-love-to-you/
Re: Have You Ever Had The Experience Of Someone You Never Loved Making Love To You? by seguntheblogger: 4:43pm On Jun 08, 2015
cc lalasticlala
Re: Have You Ever Had The Experience Of Someone You Never Loved Making Love To You? by Cutehector(m): 4:44pm On Jun 08, 2015
Na strong winch be dat
Re: Have You Ever Had The Experience Of Someone You Never Loved Making Love To You? by Magician1503(m): 4:48pm On Jun 08, 2015
Doesn't work with men....so adonno undecided
Re: Have You Ever Had The Experience Of Someone You Never Loved Making Love To You? by seguntheblogger: 4:49pm On Jun 08, 2015
Cutehector:
Na strong winch be dat
lol,, am surprised my self
Re: Have You Ever Had The Experience Of Someone You Never Loved Making Love To You? by seguntheblogger: 5:40pm On Jun 08, 2015
more reply

what do you think?
Re: Have You Ever Had The Experience Of Someone You Never Loved Making Love To You? by seguntheblogger: 8:46pm On Jun 08, 2015
i need your answer on this?

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Which Celebrity Will U Like To Have A One Night Stand With? / Clara Needs A Bedmate Fast!!! Her Picture Included / Please Did I Do Anything Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.