Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Please Did I Do Anything Wrong? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Did I Do Anything Wrong? (814 Views)

Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. / Advise Please: Did She Just Use Me To Get Over Her Heart Break?? / Photo: Anything Wrong With Her Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Did I Do Anything Wrong? by Bensondrums(m): 7:36am On Jul 23, 2015
Hello nairalanders
A girl posted on her status"all men are goats" and i asked her, have you given your father grass today? She deleted me.please did i do anything wrong??
Re: Please Did I Do Anything Wrong? by dopeJemi: 7:37am On Jul 23, 2015
Buahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin
Re: Please Did I Do Anything Wrong? by ephemm(m): 7:38am On Jul 23, 2015
No
Re: Please Did I Do Anything Wrong? by tungstar(m): 7:39am On Jul 23, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Re: Please Did I Do Anything Wrong? by deniyor: 7:48am On Jul 23, 2015
Not at all. kudos.
Re: Please Did I Do Anything Wrong? by Dennygirl: 7:48am On Jul 23, 2015
Stale!
Re: Please Did I Do Anything Wrong? by Dennygirl: 7:49am On Jul 23, 2015
Op you lack understanding,for her to post that as a status mean a guy or maybe a couple of guys must have hurt her feelings,if you are really a frnd, you would have asked her why that status rather than adding to her pains.by indirectly insulting her dad,you are goat afterall,goats are stvpid.
Re: Please Did I Do Anything Wrong? by boboLIL(m): 7:50am On Jul 23, 2015
What a fantastic reply
Re: Please Did I Do Anything Wrong? by Johnnoah1st: 7:52am On Jul 23, 2015
Bensondrums:
Hello nairalanders
A girl posted on her status"all men are goats" and i asked her, have you giving your father grass today? She deleted me.please did i do anything wrong??
hahahaha, best reply of the year. BAR MAN SERVE DIS GUY ON MY BEHALF

Re: Please Did I Do Anything Wrong? by dopeJemi: 8:03am On Jul 23, 2015
Dennygirl:
Op you lack understanding,for her to post that as a status mean a guy or maybe a couple of guys must have hurt her feelings,if you are really a frnd, you would have asked her why that status rather than adding to her pains.by indirectly insulting her dad,you are goat afterall,goats are stvpid.

Madam, so tell me how the entire male population is responsible?
Re: Please Did I Do Anything Wrong? by Johnnoah1st: 8:04am On Jul 23, 2015
Dennygirl:
PLS CAN ANY ONE EXPLAIN TO ME WAT DIS ONE IS VOMITTING.
Re: Please Did I Do Anything Wrong? by stinggy(m): 8:09am On Jul 23, 2015
Bensondrums:
Hello nairalanders
A girl posted on her status"all men are goats" and i asked her, have you giving your father grass today? She deleted me.please did i do anything wrong??
It's not what you wrote, it's your english that made her delete you.

1 Like

Re: Please Did I Do Anything Wrong? by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 23, 2015
Dennygirl:
BAR MAN PLEASE SERVE THIS LADY RAT POISON QUICKLY.

YOUR SPECCIE NEEDS TO BE ELIMINATED FROM AMONGS MEN. SORY, YOU NEED TO BE DELETED FROM THE TABLE OF MEN.
Re: Please Did I Do Anything Wrong? by Chestar5(f): 8:18am On Jul 23, 2015
HARSH! cry
Re: Please Did I Do Anything Wrong? by chigoizie7(m): 8:18am On Jul 23, 2015
Dennygirl:

More like saying, girls are "whores" or "ashawo".

My point is dat even if she has been hurt by a man or few, she does not have to generalize it.
Re: Please Did I Do Anything Wrong? by toniacan(f): 8:28am On Jul 23, 2015
The answer was a bomb, she would pray for the ground to open and swallow her.
Re: Please Did I Do Anything Wrong? by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 23, 2015
Lol No,you did nothing wrong grin

(1) (Reply)

Who Enjoy It Most / How To Improve Your Partner's Libido / If U Won't Giv A Head 4get Abt Sex,new Bae Rules Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.