Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,669 members, 7,837,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Read This Funny Conversation Btw A Guy And His Girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Read This Funny Conversation Btw A Guy And His Girlfriend (3718 Views)

American Man Caught His Girlfriend In Bed With Another Man,Took Selfie With Them / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) / Man Uses His Girlfriend's Butt As Punching Bag During Workout (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Read This Funny Conversation Btw A Guy And His Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:47am On Jun 09, 2015
but we've seen dis sh*t b4 naundecided
Re: Read This Funny Conversation Btw A Guy And His Girlfriend by boboLIL(m): 5:17am On Jun 09, 2015
Lma0....na mtn d guy de use
Re: Read This Funny Conversation Btw A Guy And His Girlfriend by 3ace(m): 5:36am On Jun 09, 2015
Sexxkillz:
It's simple. Just give her the phone to see for herself.
Teempakguy:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Hilarious. I'm going to use this scenario in one of my screenplays.

But he can just show her the phone na
But what if they are hundreds of kilometres apart? And you know screenshot can be doctored too although she's likely to be convinced when she sees it.
Re: Read This Funny Conversation Btw A Guy And His Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:42am On Jun 09, 2015
3ace:
But what if they are hundreds of kilometres apart? And you know screenshot can be doctored too although she's likely to be convinced when she sees it.
simple, screengrab, and share grin
Re: Read This Funny Conversation Btw A Guy And His Girlfriend by 3ace(m): 6:18am On Jun 09, 2015
Teempakguy:
simple, screengrab, and share grin
What about my second sentence?
Re: Read This Funny Conversation Btw A Guy And His Girlfriend by Sexxkillz: 11:32am On Jun 09, 2015
3ace:
Send her screenshots. If she doesn't believe you still, you let her be.
Re: Read This Funny Conversation Btw A Guy And His Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 09, 2015
angry See puppy love......if you really love me, you would reply to my messages

Seriously! Might as well be plucking leaves singing "he loves me, he loves me not".

Mtcheeew...

The diaries of clingy girlfriend.......

(1) (2) (Reply)

Me And My Lecturer / Having Sex On A First Date Does It Make A Lady Cheap???? / Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.