Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

Me And My Lecturer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Me And My Lecturer (3687 Views)

Layefa Beauty: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lecturer, A Reverend (Video) / See How I Made My Lecturer F**ck Me / My Lecturer Wants To Bed Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Me And My Lecturer by sisicaro(f): 2:31pm On Mar 08, 2016
Hello everyone, My name is Itohan, i am an english student of UNIBEN 300L. I've been admiring My English lecturer since my first year but he doesn't seem to be interested. he's a nice man and he helps me with extra lectures after class. One day I stayed after class with him for some help as usual, if only I knew what was really going to happen during that time. When I got into his office he said hi Itohan, I've been waiting for you to come in and get some help seeing how your grades are lately. I was wearing a black skin tight skirt with heels that made my long legs look good, and my ass look even more perfect, and a red top a little unbuttoned at the top to show some cleavage.
www.sisicaro.net
So anyway, I sat at the desk right in front of him so I would be able to see, I dropped my pen shortly after sitting down, which cause my skirt to rise a little, I bent over to pick my pencil up and when I got back up I saw my teacher still staring at my chest, which I didn't mind considering I've had many fantasies about him;

after that moment I knew I had him wrapped around my finger until he finally made a move; I handed in one paper over his desk, leaning over practically putting my perky c cup boobs in his face, sitting back down I lost hope that he would try to do anything to me.

Just when I was about to leave I tried one last time by dropping a paper onto the ground, bending over to pick it up I purposely posited my butt where he had no choice but to look, finally I felt a hand on my right cheek grasping my toned butt, I turned around and saw the look in his eyes and became weak "you think you can just tease me like this you naughty girl, looks like I'll have to teach you a lesson" I loved the feeling of him taking control, he locked the door to his office and shut the

windows, he then bent me over the desk and spanked me calling me a naughty naughty girl, this continued until he finally lifted his hands under my skirt slowly taking my lace panties off and throwing them to the side.

He then turned me to face him and lifted me onto his desk and began kissing me from my neck up to lips, biting my lips and sucking on my tongue, I began to undo his belt and stuck my hand down his pants to feel his huge already hard rooster, I began stroking it while he teased my Kitty-Cat, I finally jumped off the desk and got on my knees to take his large dick into my mouth, I put the whole thing in gagging until it couldn't fit anymore, I licked the head and he moaned trying not to be too loud so people wouldn't hear.
www.sisicaro.net
I stopped after a few minutes when he said it's my turn to pleasure you. He then laid me flat on his desk slowly undoing my shirt and kissing my chest while he did, he finally got to my skirt and practically ripped it off me, he didn't hesitate for a moment before he started putting one, then two fingers into my tight Kitty-Cat and playing with my Well making it so hard for me to not yell out in pleasure. I could see his rooster getting large again and finally I came all over his fingers and he licked my juices right off "look at that tight unused Kitty-Cat just waiting for me to enter, do you want me to baby" I instantly tore his shirt off and laid him down on the floor and he entered me, it was so hard to get a huge rooster like that into my Kitty-Cat but the pain felt good, I bounced on his dick.
www.sisicaro.net
I could see the pleasure in his face as my boobs bounced up and down while I was on top, he cupped them bringing my chest down to his face, I undid my bra and my c cup boobs fell out, he sucked on my hard Tip, I sat back up and continued to bounce on his dick, "I'm going to cum but don't stop" I listened and didn't stop until I felt him cum all over my Kitty-Cat with pleasure. Everyday since then we've been at it and I couldn't be happier with my Bleep buddy especially with my grades going up well.

follow us at www.sisicaro.net for more stories

Re: Me And My Lecturer by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 08, 2016
Sisi caro yeba, where are you caro yeba.. I hope you know that we all know that this is nothing but a lie. I dont even need no soothsayer to confirm it. I see no FP prospects for this thread!

1 Like

Re: Me And My Lecturer by sisicaro(f): 5:14pm On Mar 08, 2016
just enjoy the story

1 Like

Re: Me And My Lecturer by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 09, 2016
sisicaro:
just enjoy the story
Enjoy? Okay. your dp is something else tho smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Two Ladies Fight Dirty Because Of One Man(video) / See What This Nigerian Lady Did After She's Dumped By Boyfriend (photos) / Ladies : What Is The Worst Pick Up Lines You Ever Heard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.