Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,807 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

“lesbian” Photo Of Benue Girls Causes Social Media Uproar - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “lesbian” Photo Of Benue Girls Causes Social Media Uproar (14122 Views)

Lagos Based IndecentStar Who Charges 50K For Sexchat, She Is Also A Lesbian (photo) / Man Causes Uproar After Wearing Bikini At A Popular Beach In Lagos (pic) / Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “lesbian” Photo Of Benue Girls Causes Social Media Uproar by MrsChima(f): 1:35pm On Jun 09, 2015
Teempakguy:
yes nah.
Victoriabee and mrschima grin grin

Na joke oh

You like torture huh?
Re: “lesbian” Photo Of Benue Girls Causes Social Media Uproar by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 09, 2015
MrsChima:

You like torture huh?
hey, I was joking angry
Re: “lesbian” Photo Of Benue Girls Causes Social Media Uproar by Rosemary216(f): 1:40pm On Jun 09, 2015
pbs4real:
another. . . . . . . . . . . .detected.tongue
lol... another wat??
Re: “lesbian” Photo Of Benue Girls Causes Social Media Uproar by MrsChima(f): 1:41pm On Jun 09, 2015
Teempakguy:
hey, I was joking angry

Sure.
Re: “lesbian” Photo Of Benue Girls Causes Social Media Uproar by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:46pm On Jun 09, 2015
Teempakguy:
hey, I was joking angry
That rètarded dyke threatened you and you retreated? Are you really a male?undecided
Re: “lesbian” Photo Of Benue Girls Causes Social Media Uproar by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 09, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

That rètarded dyke threatened you and you retreated? Are you really a male?undecided
I don't want an arguement with her today . . .
Re: “lesbian” Photo Of Benue Girls Causes Social Media Uproar by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:54pm On Jun 09, 2015
Teempakguy:

Lucky her. She wouldn't have dared that with me.
Re: “lesbian” Photo Of Benue Girls Causes Social Media Uproar by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:54pm On Jun 09, 2015
Teempakguy:

Lucky her then. She wouldn't have dared that with me.
Re: “lesbian” Photo Of Benue Girls Causes Social Media Uproar by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 09, 2015
MrsChima:

Gay bish
i like ur kitty
Re: “lesbian” Photo Of Benue Girls Causes Social Media Uproar by MrsChima(f): 2:21pm On Jun 09, 2015
Ipledge2:
i like ur kitty

Access denied.
Re: “lesbian” Photo Of Benue Girls Causes Social Media Uproar by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 09, 2015
MrsChima:

Access denied.
If i hear...Shey d one i Don rough or u get añother kitty
Re: “lesbian” Photo Of Benue Girls Causes Social Media Uproar by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 09, 2015
I don't see anything wroñg with the pix after I read the msg wink
Re: “lesbian” Photo Of Benue Girls Causes Social Media Uproar by Mznaett: 8:37pm On Jun 12, 2015
dats kul if u ask me
Re: “lesbian” Photo Of Benue Girls Causes Social Media Uproar by faith551(m): 8:58pm On Jun 12, 2015
suxxman:

Not my very own Victoriabee undecided

And not my very own Mrs Chima grin
Re: “lesbian” Photo Of Benue Girls Causes Social Media Uproar by faith551(m): 9:01pm On Jun 12, 2015
Ipledge2:
i gat no problem with lesbianas...But Na thurnder go fire all homo in this World

Amen brother, make I even join my own thunder with ur own
Re: “lesbian” Photo Of Benue Girls Causes Social Media Uproar by doublewisdom: 9:14pm On Jun 12, 2015
OKNkanu:
Who Cares??.... Both are ugly!!... They don't deserve a d!ck
Need I say more?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boyfriend Prefers Slim Women And I Am Fat(pics) / Do You Believe Pastors Prediction On Life Partners / Things Women Do Better Than Men.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.