Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,419 members, 7,836,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Why Dont i Really Like Girls? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Dont i Really Like Girls? (3083 Views)

I Like Girls That Smoke And I've Found One / Why Dont I Sleep Around? / Why Dont I Have Emotions? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Dont i Really Like Girls? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 08, 2015
From what he says,I presume op will be ok with a lady who is perfectly in control of her emotions and that may help bring out all hidden and un known emotions he thinks he never had.
Re: Why Dont i Really Like Girls? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 08, 2015
lagunna1:

Maybe..

Are you into _bdsm?

Nope, not my kind of thing.
I just have knowledge about stuff like this.

Are you into _bdsm?

Lest I forget, the op doesn't hate women, instead, he is scared of women. So scared of women that he began to develop his supposed "hate".
I wonder why he doesn't want to reply me.
Re: Why Dont i Really Like Girls? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 08, 2015
lagunna1:

lolzzz grin grin

Your own case na sexototology dem dey call am tongue

I don buzz you today o... I dey miss u for that area.

Been very busy lately jare.Too much pressure from office.Will look that up.No worry,tins go blend proper.Miss you too o.I won sleep.I tire.
Re: Why Dont i Really Like Girls? by Jenny1010(f): 10:25pm On Jun 08, 2015
I heard some guys are naturally impotent. I never believe until now. shocked

All I have to say to you is SORRY undecided
Re: Why Dont i Really Like Girls? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 08, 2015
misssclassy:

Nope, not my kind of thing.
I just have knowledge about stuff like this.

Are you into _bdsm?

Lest I forget, the op doesn't hate women, instead, he is scared of women. So scared of women that he began to develop his supposed "hate".
I wonder why he doesn't want to reply me.

Lol fear, maybe yall ability to nag and need love always is what i fear
Re: Why Dont i Really Like Girls? by wisdomguy4u(m): 10:59pm On Jun 08, 2015
OP ! Your problem is spiritual .

Justsaying
Re: Why Dont i Really Like Girls? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 08, 2015
KingMakaveli:

Why didn't you answer my earlier question?
Re: Why Dont i Really Like Girls? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 08, 2015
KingMakaveli:

Why didn't you answer my earlier question?
Re: Why Dont i Really Like Girls? by Nobody: 12:53am On Jun 09, 2015
KingMakaveli:

Yeah. Not in a romantic or sexual way, just that guys are more easy to communicate with and more transparent and direct unlike females but thats the only reason i like them.

Okies
Re: Why Dont i Really Like Girls? by Kasimaramma2(f): 6:01pm On Jun 09, 2015
KingMakaveli:
I have never loved or liked a girl all my life. I have never toasted a girl ever. I have been friends with many girls but end up staying away from them for no reason. I dont even have the ability to fake caring for any girl, i hate their presense and all they have to say. I feel like running away to an island devoid of feminine creatures, and the worst part people dont even believe me when i tell them im this way. Im so confused
Perhaps you have been traumatised as a child.Ask your parent about your history.Did you ever have a little sis that passed out n u hated her for leaving you alone in this life?had a female ever molested you as a baby?....many adult suffering frm self esteem because they were bullied as kid.Check your history dear.
Re: Why Dont i Really Like Girls? by tuffgongjo(m): 9:54pm On Jun 09, 2015
KingMakaveli:

I dont even like guys its just we guys are down to earth thats why i merely put up with them. I dont just like people enough. I can stay for six months without phoning or missing anyone sincerely from my heart. Its weird
Misanthrope?
Re: Why Dont i Really Like Girls? by skyfullofstars(f): 1:31am On Jun 10, 2015
Mmm let me tell you. There must be a subconcious reason for your hatred towards women. It's something psychological, only an expert could help you trace your problem back in time. You should look back at your life, there's some event in your life thats has marked you negatively, and it's causing you to hate women.

I would advice you to pray to God to change your heart, you will feel so much better and happier once this hatred goes away. Everything is possible in life, i am convinced you will soon change for good.

My best regards,
Re: Why Dont i Really Like Girls? by yemimylover(m): 7:18am On Jun 10, 2015
EggovinMma:
I really think homosexualz have a right to express their intimate feelings. The 14 years sentence is a breach on human rights kiss

Tell him
NA SPIRITUAL PROB oo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Rihanna Goes To A Restaurant In Brazil Dressed Like This...lol / Singapore Family Insist On Observing Son Make Love For The First Time / Mikel Obi And Girlfriend Getting Some Romance After His Yesterday Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.