Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters (50228 Views)

Photos : When The Governor See's You As A Mere "Commissioner" / ''MERE COMMISSIONER'': NEW APPELATION FOR VP OSINBAJO with photo evidence / "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'mere' Commissioner" - Saraki To Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 8:06am On Jun 09, 2015
Re: Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters by Bonapart(m): 8:06am On Jun 09, 2015
Re: Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters by eluquenson(m): 8:07am On Jun 09, 2015
Saraki is likely to be a rebel in APC, how dare he called our able VP a mere commissioner.
Thats ridiculous of him.
Re: Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters by FcMilan: 8:07am On Jun 09, 2015
Re: Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters by meghoma: 8:07am On Jun 09, 2015
THERE IS 2 DPK UP TO 5000 MATRIX TONS EACH AT 59. THE SERIOUS BUYER SHOULD CONTACT ME ON THIS NUMBER:08131835684 VERY FAST TO CLOSE DEAL AT NNPC, ABUJA
Re: Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters by idithlove(f): 8:08am On Jun 09, 2015
Chooi!!!!!nawa ooo see finishing
Re: Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters by omenka(m): 8:08am On Jun 09, 2015
I think Saraki just gave himself a head shot. It is finished.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 09, 2015
hmmmm
Re: Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters by passionate88: 8:09am On Jun 09, 2015
Hahahahahaha
Re: Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 09, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
Bonapart:

Niggas be booking space
Re: Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters by hazyfm: 8:10am On Jun 09, 2015
Chosen1984:
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

Cannot be summoned by a commisioner
so many meanings to that.

is it as the commissioner for Justice in Lagos?
or

Commissioner for Jagaban.

Sen. Saraki that is the V.p calling you.
Answer immediately! Haaaaaa.

APC!!!! Chain
\

FUNNY, BUT WHO MISTAKENLY LEFT YOUR CAGE OPEN?

2 Likes

Re: Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters by yusufobinna1(m): 8:11am On Jun 09, 2015
wallex1983:
Saraki may be shooting himself right on his leg.

Arrogance isn't needed at this point at all.

I wonder what would happen if he becomes the Senate President. Will he be seeing himself as number 2 man?
was supporting him before but i think saraki is a goner now, he doesnt deserve the post and if this news is genuine then i want APC to expel him from the party

1 Like

Re: Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters by Sunnybobo3(m): 8:12am On Jun 09, 2015
Wake up and smell the coffee people.

Atiku is the unofficial VP while Osinbajo is just a figure head. Have you not noticed that Atiku has been the one running major official errands for the president? 

Have you ever asked yourself why Osinbajo was locked out of the security meeting between Buhari and the security chiefs?

The CHANGE was only to return power to those who feel they own Nigeria and Osinbajo doesn't belong.

Even the hypocrite Gbawe and the pretentious Omenka know this.

18 Likes

Re: Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters by FBLJ(m): 8:12am On Jun 09, 2015
This is pure pride, and He cannot be the Senate President with such pride.

He will not listen to anyone.
Re: Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters by Mogidi: 8:13am On Jun 09, 2015
Sarahareporters lied as usual.

Saraki's statement:
The attention of Senator Abubakar Bukola Saraki’s media office has been drawn to a publication by an online tabloid which insinuated that “Senator Saraki Boycotts APC Leadership Meeting To be Chaired by VP Osinbajo”

We wish to categorically state that up to this very point 10:50pm, 8th of June 2015, senator Abubakar Bukola Saraki is yet to receive any official invitation from His Excellency Professor Yemi Osinbajo, Vice President, Federal Republic of Nigeria or through any other source for any meeting; political, social or otherwise.

Understanding the importance of last-minute consultation required for the inauguration of the 8th Assembly, Senator Saraki has been attending to meetings with colleagues and friends on the program for the 8th assembly.

Senator Saraki having been in public service in different capacity knows the importance of respecting the office and person of the Vice President. And therefore advise those spreading false news to cease and desist.

Senator Saraki therefore, uses this opportunity to assure His Excellency, Professor Yemi Osinbajo, Vice President of Federal Republic of Nigeria of his highest regards.

Signed:

Bamikole Omishore

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters by Vodkka(m): 8:13am On Jun 09, 2015
Saraki for Senate presido

Vote for Saraki Vote for real CHANGE grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters by Brugo(m): 8:13am On Jun 09, 2015
This insult is too much. You see why the Vice president of a country needs more power? How can a senator speak to the VP in such manner? Even a senate president is Lower in rank than the VP.

1 Like

Re: Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters by Gboliwe: 8:13am On Jun 09, 2015
When I said Sen. Saraki is an arrogant and very wicked man, some looked at me one kind. Well, you have seen the arrogance. Wait for the wicked part. I don't make small talks in things I have no idea about.

Coming from SR? Very controversial. But sure sounds like what he can/will say.

What's my own sef?

4 Likes

Re: Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters by niceguy7(m): 8:13am On Jun 09, 2015
Let me believe he didn't say such.
These bloggers can do anything to sell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters by Lincoln275(m): 8:13am On Jun 09, 2015
dz saraki don high on igbomina weed, a whole v.p is calling u and u say He is a commissioner, does dz really make any sense at all?
Re: Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters by diego101(m): 8:14am On Jun 09, 2015
PDP AT WORK............APC MANY FALLOUTS JUST STARTED VERY SOON THEY WILL ALL COME BACK TO PDP
Re: Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters by nunzk: 8:14am On Jun 09, 2015
KC boy reping.............Floreat!!
Re: Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 09, 2015
This is beginning of the end of his political career, Fools would like news like these.
Re: Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters by lagdmark(m): 8:15am On Jun 09, 2015
SARAKI is 100℅ correct. Osinbanjo was hand picked by the drug lord himself, so the big boys don't respect boy-boy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 09, 2015
But Saraki no lie now

Who is osinbajo politically in Nigeria other than Tinubu's long shot gamble

3 Likes

Re: Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters by begwong: 8:15am On Jun 09, 2015
I can see PDP blood still running hot in most of APC senators. Change is indeed constant!
Re: Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters by MizMyColi(f): 8:15am On Jun 09, 2015
Firefire:
I cannot be summoned to any meeting By A ‘Commissioner’ - Sen. Bukola Saraki

grin cheesy

This statement sure has suggestive and subliminal undertones.

That said, Saraki just might have shot himself in the foot by uttering such.
Re: Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters by down4bj: 8:15am On Jun 09, 2015
Let a spade be called a spade....if the VP weren't seen as such, he would have not been locked out the security meeting called by the president. Now don't blame Bookola for calling him " a mere comissioner", if such statement attributed to him is true.
Re: Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters by jayben(m): 8:16am On Jun 09, 2015
if actually senator bukola saraki uttered such statement against the VP, then he is not even qualified to be in the upper chamber
Re: Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters by pomsky: 8:16am On Jun 09, 2015
Omooba77:

http://saharareporters.com/2015/06/08/senator-saraki-boycotts-apc-leadership-meeting-be-chaired-vp-osibanjo-says-he-could-not

[size=14pt].......if Saraki truly said this, he has set in motion elements that resist a man's rising! Its the spirit that brings down the mighty. God help us and keep us from pride,...... that spirit that even brings the downfall of angels![/size]

3 Likes

Re: Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters by knackz(m): 8:16am On Jun 09, 2015
CHA!! saraki don tearrrrrr the old prof
Re: Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 09, 2015
Tinubu can see beyond every Nigerians,that's why he is kicking against this man.
We don't need a childish senate president
I wonder what he will call president Buhari when he becomes the senate president

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo Of President Buhari & Osinbajo Smiling Before His Departure To London / Abdulrasheed Bawa Slumps In Aso Rock / Troops Uncover Bombs Made From Lamp poles, Nab Boko Haram Suppliers [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.