Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters (50233 Views)

Photos : When The Governor See's You As A Mere "Commissioner" / ''MERE COMMISSIONER'': NEW APPELATION FOR VP OSINBAJO with photo evidence / "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'mere' Commissioner" - Saraki To Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters by abagnalie: 8:17am On Jun 09, 2015
that mere commissioner is your vice president and the number two cityzen of the country.

with such arrogance he cannot become our senatge president.

1 Like

Re: Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 09, 2015
shocked
Re: Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters by MizMyColi(f): 8:18am On Jun 09, 2015
Mogidi:
Sarahareporters lied as usual.

Saraki's statement:

Sahara reporters are using this as a propaganda vehicle to sway the minds of right thinking Nigerians.

Touche!

Now, I get the scenario.

1 Like

Re: Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters by ridgeman: 8:18am On Jun 09, 2015
Suicidal comments that is if he actually said that. Any smart follower would carefully backtrack from his candidacy
Re: Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 09, 2015
ARROGANCE! ARROGANCE!! ARROGANCE!!!

1 Like

Re: Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters by yankidelta(m): 8:18am On Jun 09, 2015
I have been following Saraki both on the financial and political scene and can say his arm-twisting and divisive nature will be his greatest undoing...he has just shown us what to expect if he is voted Senate president.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters by darejem4real: 8:19am On Jun 09, 2015
Serious
Re: Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 09, 2015
wallex1983:
Saraki may be shooting himself right on his leg.

Arrogance isn't needed at this point at all.

I wonder what would happen if he becomes the Senate President. Will he be seeing himself as number 2 man?

me sef dey wonder o.
Re: Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters by lomprico(m): 8:22am On Jun 09, 2015
Mogidi:

Saraki's statement:
Saharareporters lie?? Apc's news carrier lie against their party?? This is serious!! That means saharareporters has been lying all these while against Gej and u apc supporters enjoying it. Now the snake has bit its own tail and u are shouting foul! This is getting interesting.

11 Likes

Re: Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters by Pascal181: 8:22am On Jun 09, 2015
grin ;DSaraki u never chin chon chin. Shey u run frm PDP without a cause,lemme tell u, d APC will not entrust any leadership position 2 u because u re not an original APC member.
Re: Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters by dridowu: 8:22am On Jun 09, 2015
Igberaga ni siwaju iparun
Re: Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters by mrham03(m): 8:22am On Jun 09, 2015
jux keep fighting, pdp is lurking behind. They will take u by storm.
Re: Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters by deraugo: 8:23am On Jun 09, 2015
Pride comes before a fall.
Re: Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters by manutdrichie(m): 8:23am On Jun 09, 2015
Mogidi:

Saraki's statement:

Omenka well done ....u hurriedly put up this well done boy

But PDP says......S-A-R-A-K-!
Re: Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters by kuchikau: 8:24am On Jun 09, 2015
Omooba77:
Let me adjust my glasses to watch today's event in 3D. Law of harvest will be reap today. Same GEJ was accused of not doing anything,yet light has been constant since May. God is righteous.........
Ishilove barcanista jarus
...this is what u get wen u elect an illiterate as president..
Re: Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters by down4bj: 8:24am On Jun 09, 2015
APC are very good at smearing people image using the media...only the gullible will believe this one. The gentle man might not even ullter such statement but the APC media mud-drag teem will be used to quell the man's ambition at all cost......Not new at all
Re: Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters by bjbukzy(m): 8:24am On Jun 09, 2015
i ve always said it,apc should not ve qccepted saraki as a party member....he is one corrupt man that thinks he is wise.
buhari would still ve won kwara state without him
Re: Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters by gunners160(m): 8:25am On Jun 09, 2015
lagdmark:
SARAKI is 100℅ correct. Osinbanjo was hand picked by the drug lord himself, so the big boys don't respect boy-boy
I dnt blame u na,birds of a feather flock 2getda .May u be given such a treatment 1day by your junior colleagues.Say Amen if u are sure what e did was right
Re: Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters by kuchikau: 8:25am On Jun 09, 2015
I miss GEJ
Re: Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters by adedapa(m): 8:25am On Jun 09, 2015
APC should be careful in handling those immigrants from the PDP. They actually destroyed the party that made them and now, Saraki is claiming boss over the VP. Hmm, APC made a big mistake in receiving those that cannot be controlled just because they wanted to dethroned GEJ
Re: Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters by kuchikau: 8:25am On Jun 09, 2015
I miss GEJ...

4 Likes

Re: Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters by Neplusultra(f): 8:26am On Jun 09, 2015
Lolz! Insult of life!
Re: Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters by chesterlee(m): 8:26am On Jun 09, 2015
Pastor Osinbajo don hear am!!!
The heat is on!!!

First it was Dogara... “We want a courageous speaker who is free from
the apron strings of a godfather and not one that will create special bedroom in the pocket of an individual."

Now see finishing from Saraki..." I cannot be summoned by a mere commissioner"

This bible quote comes to mind.."They shall eat their own flesh, and be drunken by their own blood"

3 Likes

Re: Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:27am On Jun 09, 2015
This better not be truth. How can he say such a thing to a sitting VP. This guy needs to be santioned
Re: Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters by Tmaritas76(m): 8:27am On Jun 09, 2015
Omooba77:
Let me adjust my glasses to watch today's event in 3D. Law of harvest will be reap today. Same GEJ was accused of not doing anything,yet light has been constant since May. God is righteous.........
Ishilove barcanista jarus
listen to that fool 'MERE COMMISSIONER' forgetting he is now no 2 man in Nigeria. Do you judge a man by his former status or present, was he saraki Born a senator, sometimes these big for nothing fools behaves like growing babies. Is this kind of insubordination is what he wish to steer the wheel of national assembly with. Tomorrow he will tell the president mere army man. Osibanjo who is a professor, what certificate does he possess or because his pave way for him on the platter of Gold. Arrant nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters by probityprodigy(m): 8:27am On Jun 09, 2015
The Bible quote, ”pride goes before destruction” rigthly fits the behaviour of Senator Saraki's allege statement of ”I can not be summoned by an ordinary commissioner”.
If truely he uttered this words, it cravely depicts him as a man who lacks manner & arrogant. Prof. Yemi Osinbajo may have had a little beginning as a commissioner of justice; his exploits-sincerity in handling official matters,landmark reforms in the Lagos state justice administration system etc- in this office paved the way for him to be elevated to the number 2 seat in Nigeria today. As a matter of protocol, he should at least give respect to the the VP due to the Office he is occuping.
What can Saraki boast of achievement for eight good years in saddle of power as the gov. Of Kwara state?
He and his late father siphon investors fund in the the moribund Societé Generalé bank-owned by the Sarakis.

He better go and wash himself clean of the cortuption charges hanging on his neck, rather than jostling for the prestigious number 3 seat. He doesn't posses the moral credentials to occupy that elevated position.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters by denedene(m): 8:27am On Jun 09, 2015
the music has started., can apc settle these aggrieved member and amaechi is supporting saraki. haha! tinubu shoulda known cause amaechi once said "how can a lecturer rule us"
oh well! lemme watch who will be victorious
Re: Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters by Olayinka2607: 8:28am On Jun 09, 2015
Mr saraki, who is d COMMISSIONER? hope is not our VP? YORUBA DO SAYS "TI SIGIDI BAFE SERE ETE, ANI KI WON GBE OHUN LO SODO LOWE, WHO IS U B4 OSINBAJO? A TRUE MAN OF GOD.
Re: Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters by Mogidi: 8:28am On Jun 09, 2015
MizMyColi:

Sahara reporters are using this as a propaganda vehicle to sway the minds of right thinking Nigerians.

Touche!

Now, I get the scenario.

I thought I'd do a bit of research before commenting and lo and behold their trusted mouthpiece (Sahara reporters) is on a campaign of calumny against Saraki because he's not Tinubu's candidate.
Re: Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters by Eggheaded(m): 8:28am On Jun 09, 2015
it was then naa mr. saraki, now he is the vice preident of a nation. is it because they are yet to move to asshole rock? Saraki ought to tread gently if he want to be the number 3 (senate president) of politial ranking.

that is why I said that APC will crash from within if exccessive care is not taken because they ought not to have accepted the PDPs' in the first instance.

NIGERIANS, LETS BE WATCHING THE DRAMA.
Re: Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters by EFFRAKATA: 8:29am On Jun 09, 2015
Hahahahaha! I dey laugh ooooo!

The same people that polluted PDP are beginning to wash their dirty lining outside!

The game is becoming interesting anyway!

May God help President MB.

God Bless Nigeria!!!!
Re: Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters by LastProphet: 8:29am On Jun 09, 2015
Have always known that children raised in afluence end up as brats mostly. So Saraki thinks that a commissioner in Lagos is like a commissioner in rural Kwara? He must be a real uppity dunce

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sylvia Ekweremadu, Deputy Senate President's Daughter, In Lovely Pictures / NEMA: Lagos explosion not caused by oil pipeline vandalism / We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.