Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters (50229 Views)

Photos : When The Governor See's You As A Mere "Commissioner" / ''MERE COMMISSIONER'': NEW APPELATION FOR VP OSINBAJO with photo evidence / "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'mere' Commissioner" - Saraki To Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters by Neplusultra(f): 12:31pm On Jun 09, 2015
pomsky:

[size=14pt].....where is your question coming from? What has church got to do with this[/size]?
No offence,just feels like church, u r right tho.
Re: Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters by BLOTRS: 12:34pm On Jun 09, 2015
Bukola Saraki has stained Osinbajo's reputation...trust Nigerians nau, V.P Osinbajo's new nick name is "mere commissioner"
Re: Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 09, 2015
hazyfm:
\

FUNNY, BUT WHO MISTAKENLY LEFT YOUR CAGE OPEN?

Am Uncageable! Untouchable! Unharmable.

i guess ure what you said you are, Caged!

so shall you be till you decide to consiously activate your speech.
Re: Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters by kipesco(m): 12:45pm On Jun 09, 2015
Alphaoscar:
That is just the beginning of his end. Its either he never utter such a word to the VP or he is ready to face the music for disrespecting the office of the VP.

I heard some of his initial loyalist already retracing their steps back and ready to follow the party's directive.

Never be afraid of any man born of a woman.
Re: Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters by IYANGBALI: 1:12pm On Jun 09, 2015
dunkem21:
Chai ..See finishing ..not even a minister ..

"Commissioner Osinbajo" grin
now vice president Osinbajo tongue

1 Like

Re: Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters by hazyfm: 1:13pm On Jun 09, 2015
Chosen1984:

Am Uncageable! Untouchable! Unharmable.

i guess ure what you said you are, Caged!

so shall you be till you decide to consiously activate your speech.

BUT SERIOUSLY. WHO LEFT YOUR CAGE OPEN? shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters by IYANGBALI: 1:14pm On Jun 09, 2015
BLOTRS:
Bukola Saraki has stained Osinbajo's reputation...trust Nigerians nau, V.P Osinbajo's new nick name is "mere commissioner"
especially in the eyes of foools like you grin

1 Like

Re: Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters by funlord(m): 1:31pm On Jun 09, 2015
grin
Dr saraki? Pride always comes before a fall! If U a dr, richboy, 2 term governor, and now coup plotting senator could only attain the senate presidency after much hustling? U suppose ask yourself how did this "so called humble commissioner" just move from the ministry and became your vice president in one fell swoop! Don't go and write a check with your mouth that your ass cannot cash oh! Know ya place!

1 Like

Re: Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters by specco(m): 1:31pm On Jun 09, 2015
Commisioner for vice president?
Re: Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters by Myself2(m): 1:39pm On Jun 09, 2015
Chosen1984:
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

Cannot be summoned by a commisioner
so many meanings to that.

is it as the commissioner for Justice in Lagos?
or

Commissioner for Jagaban.

APC!!!! Chain

ROTF LOL
Re: Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters by Solomonadejo(m): 2:04pm On Jun 09, 2015
aare07:
Commissioner for Vice president under Tinubu.
Saraki Bukola or David Mark.

Enough is enough for Tinubu undecided

Comrade Gafar.... You r sighted Bro grin

1 Like

Re: Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters by jcf(m): 2:11pm On Jun 09, 2015
Check out this Nigerian made phenomenal mobile application here. https://www.nairaland.com/2355104/nigerian-made-mobile-application-set-revolutionize
Re: Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 09, 2015
Jaymaxxy:

Your father is also a Nigerian, remember!
That's preposterous on your part.
Re: Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters by ibangs(m): 8:33pm On Jun 09, 2015
amnesty7:
What will be will be. We are watching.
Yea! Murphy's law would always play itself out in cases like this.
Re: Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters by amnesty7: 11:11pm On Jun 09, 2015
ibangs:

Yea! Murphy's law would always play itself out in cases like this.
I never knew the adage is called Murphy's Law. Thanks for the enlightenment.
Re: Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters by Rilwayne001: 8:15am On Jul 13, 2015
angry

1 Like

Re: Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters by CrtlAltDel: 7:52pm On Feb 12, 2019
The internet never forgets the hypocrisy of our SE brothers, they were manstubating up and down calling the VP position a "MERE COMMISSIONER" position with no authority just a figure head

Just reminding them that they sold their Biafra for the same "MERE COMMISSIONER" position

Feb 16 go sweet die

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo Of President Buhari & Osinbajo Smiling Before His Departure To London / Abdulrasheed Bawa Slumps In Aso Rock / Troops Uncover Bombs Made From Lamp poles, Nab Boko Haram Suppliers [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.