Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,414 members, 7,843,229 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

President Buhari Returns To Nigeria (pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Returns To Nigeria (pictures) (44095 Views)

Aisha And President Buhari Hug As Buhari Returns From UK (Pic) / Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa / President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria (pictures) by ikombe: 7:38am On Jun 09, 2015
finally Baba one chance don land. Oya come and start work maka ura undecided
Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria (pictures) by Mustiboy(m): 7:38am On Jun 09, 2015
the Niger Messiah's back
Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria (pictures) by Nobody: 7:38am On Jun 09, 2015
And finally he is back smiley
I hope he came back with not only goodies but good news for Nigeria.

Team Scent
Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria (pictures) by flexya: 7:38am On Jun 09, 2015
Wait o. Sebi dem say na British Airways PMB fly go germany. No be presidential jet be that wey bring am back? So the jet flew "empty" to Germany to bring him back? So where is the cost savings.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria (pictures) by Deeeebie(f): 7:38am On Jun 09, 2015
Okay
Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria (pictures) by Mergic(m): 7:39am On Jun 09, 2015
imsuboi:
Arthritis has damaged every joint in this thing's body. Even his brain cheesy

Common sense is indeed not common..!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria (pictures) by imsuboi(m): 7:39am On Jun 09, 2015
emmajiya:

Haba! Are you sane at all?

Yeah. More sane than your entire generation.

I'm just giving these fools a taste of their own medicine. So, sit back, relax and enjoy the ride wink

undecided
Abi do you want a dosage too? undecided

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria (pictures) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:39am On Jun 09, 2015
Ijaya!
God bless the President.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria (pictures) by adioolayi(m): 7:39am On Jun 09, 2015
Mr President Welcome
Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria (pictures) by hustler86(m): 7:40am On Jun 09, 2015
imsuboi:

I 1ndr d kind brain wey de ur head, mosquitoe own sef weigh pass am, ode, agbaya, arindin.. 1 advice oponu apoda, apprci8 gud tinz so dt better 1ns go fit manage cross ur path.#Weyrey

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria (pictures) by imsuboi(m): 7:40am On Jun 09, 2015
Mergic:

Common sense is indeed not common..!

Yeah. It's not. You, your father, mother and president don't have it undecided
Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria (pictures) by Georgville(m): 7:41am On Jun 09, 2015
Welcome back our amiable President
Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria (pictures) by meghoma: 7:41am On Jun 09, 2015
THERE IS 2 DPK UP TO 5000 MATRIX TONS EACH AT 59. THE SERIOUS BUYER SHOULD CONTACT ME ON THIS NUMBER:08131835684 VERY FAST TO CLOSE DEAL AT NNPC, ABUJA
Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria (pictures) by imsuboi(m): 7:41am On Jun 09, 2015
hustler86:

I 1ndr d kind brain wey de ur head, mosquitoe own sef weigh pass am, ode, agbaya, arindin.. 1 advice oponu apoda, apprci8 gud tinz so dt better 1ns go fit manage cross ur path.#Weyrey

Otu nnegi. Weyrey
Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria (pictures) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:43am On Jun 09, 2015
If it were Jonathan, Mama Peace would be the first person to alight from the plane.
Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria (pictures) by elohorayodele: 7:45am On Jun 09, 2015
Daura President,
Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria (pictures) by imsuboi(m): 7:45am On Jun 09, 2015
danaiks:

Hmm....the weed wey u smoke this morning na almighty oooo shocked

cheesy

Na me and your papa smoke am na
Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria (pictures) by neolboy(m): 7:45am On Jun 09, 2015
welcome back ooo
Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria (pictures) by horlabiyi(m): 7:46am On Jun 09, 2015
Welcome back nigga
Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria (pictures) by Mergic(m): 7:47am On Jun 09, 2015
imsuboi:

Yeah. It's not. You, your father, mother and president don't have it undecided

Exchanging words with you is tantamount to dignifying your already deranged and retarded mind..Enjoy yur day douchebag!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria (pictures) by hustler86(m): 7:47am On Jun 09, 2015
ikombe:
finally Baba one chance don land. Oya come and start work maka ura undecided

Arindin, d life wey u sef de live nw na 1 chance, sit don dia de hate shotigbo agbaya, opolo e ti melt bi butter.. Maorafoka oshi. Apprci8 gud tinz so dt better 1ns go fit manage X ur path. #Ikombeonchancegrin
Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria (pictures) by imsuboi(m): 7:47am On Jun 09, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
If it were Jonathan, Mama Peace would be the first person to alight from the plane.

Large fool. Why bring such a peace loving man as Jonathan into this dullard's issues now.

Do you miss him already?
Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria (pictures) by infinixnote: 7:47am On Jun 09, 2015
Get this While The Promo Price is Still Available

Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria (pictures) by zubby29(m): 7:48am On Jun 09, 2015
mark my words fashola is d new cos to buhari and ngige is d sgf,i hope dey do well
Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria (pictures) by imsuboi(m): 7:49am On Jun 09, 2015
Mergic:

Exchanging words with you is tantamount to dignifying your already deranged and retarded mind..Enjoy yur day douchebag!

Who's exchanging words with you? Dull thing.

C'mon! Carry your body odor out of here. You dull, smelly thing.
Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria (pictures) by slimfit1(m): 7:49am On Jun 09, 2015
imsuboi:

**Yes. I'm a GEJ supporter.
**Yes. I'm insulting your dull president.

Deal with it grin

Good luck is over for cluelessness please move on. If a man with PHD can't sit down with any G7 guys then the person without brain must be something special.

We know that your sources of stealing has ended so it's ok get use to the change before the change change you.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria (pictures) by johnjay4u2u(m): 7:49am On Jun 09, 2015
He has multiples of that wear. give him a break.
Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria (pictures) by Justicealh3(m): 7:49am On Jun 09, 2015
WELCOME MY PRESIDENT.
Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria (pictures) by Nobody: 7:51am On Jun 09, 2015
emmajiya:

Haba! Are you sane at all?

I see! This kind of 'sanity' runs in your family.

By the way, where were your dad and grand dad when PMB was rising thru the ranks?
Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria (pictures) by UrsyBaby: 7:52am On Jun 09, 2015
welcome back Baba! hope the world leaders were able to understand your spoken English? me sef no dey listen again when u talk , cos , i can't fit understand ya.
Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria (pictures) by spenca: 7:52am On Jun 09, 2015
El rufai needs to govern his state and stop this act of being Buhari's entourage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

People Who Failed To Use Pedestrian Bridges In Lagos Punished (pics) / Mastermind Of Planned Overthrow Of President Buhari Arrested By DSS (photos) / Aba : Tension In Osisioma As Police, Army Clash (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.