Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,401 members, 7,843,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

President Buhari Returns To Nigeria (pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Returns To Nigeria (pictures) (44094 Views)

Aisha And President Buhari Hug As Buhari Returns From UK (Pic) / Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa / President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria (pictures) by Zhul001(m): 7:53am On Jun 09, 2015
imsuboi:
Arthritis has damaged every joint in this thing's body. Even his brain cheesy

**Yes. I'm a GEJ supporter.
**Yes. I'm insulting your dull president.

Deal with it grin
A bloody southafrican

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria (pictures) by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 09, 2015
imsuboi:

Deal with it grin

And so will a little kid insult ur fada in ur presence and there will b no Goddam thing u can do abt it. angry

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria (pictures) by Justicealh3(m): 7:55am On Jun 09, 2015
Baba we knw u blng to us.

Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria (pictures) by spako4(m): 7:55am On Jun 09, 2015
imsuboi:

Deal with it grin

You lack home training and respect for the elderly ones,this is the result of bad parenting

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria (pictures) by tonynickson(m): 7:55am On Jun 09, 2015
imsuboi:

Deal with it grin
pls respect the president. AWake to change and change

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria (pictures) by stanbuggy(m): 7:56am On Jun 09, 2015
imsuboi:

Deal with it grin
U should be the one to deal with anything. Cos obviously u gat me some huge problems dude

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria (pictures) by lomprico(m): 7:58am On Jun 09, 2015
Ahmed4002:
so much love. home and abroad
And how is that going to solve our problems??

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria (pictures) by hazyfm: 8:00am On Jun 09, 2015
imsuboi:

Deal with it grin

WHO MISTAKENLY LEFT YOUR CAGE OPEN?

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria (pictures) by halimat38(f): 8:01am On Jun 09, 2015
imsuboi:

Deal with it grin

you and Jonathan will deal with your problem,you think anybody has time for you it's you that will kill yourself with another man Wahala i bet that arthritis will be the cause of your death "oloriburuku"
Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria (pictures) by ooshinibos: 8:01am On Jun 09, 2015
imsuboi:

Deal with it grin

imsuboi
so what has GEJ of our PDP - poverty development party,done for an ordinary Nigeria ..
You must be one of the direct benefactor from GEJ enrichment - please don't forget me o
Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria (pictures) by Xiya: 8:02am On Jun 09, 2015
Welcome back Baba , We are grateful upon ur return.
Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria (pictures) by Obinna138: 8:02am On Jun 09, 2015
Inspector general of police always at the airport to welcome him could his job be on the line. I think lives of 180million Nigerians are more valuable than the live of one man ig please trade with caution. [color=#990000][/color]
Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria (pictures) by SEYIOKE: 8:04am On Jun 09, 2015
imsuboi:

Deal with it grin
Leaders are of God. Support any leader God place over you for your own benefit

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria (pictures) by denedene(m): 8:06am On Jun 09, 2015
always wearing blak kaftan meanwhile oga bubu when will you start selling the jets in the presidential fleet undecided
Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria (pictures) by Masculity(m): 8:07am On Jun 09, 2015
ngoziigwe:
Baba went to Germany with one wear

guy na analysis you study for school
Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria (pictures) by danaiks(m): 8:09am On Jun 09, 2015
imsuboi:

cheesy

Na me and your papa smoke am na

When you are empty you resort to insulting ur parents

Sorry, but I can't degrade myself this way. cry

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria (pictures) by SweetSoup(m): 8:10am On Jun 09, 2015
GenBuhari where are thou?
Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria (pictures) by omenka(m): 8:10am On Jun 09, 2015
See El Rufai. Cute little man. cheesy
Welcome home Baba.
We missed you sir. smiley
Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria (pictures) by OgeniBravo: 8:11am On Jun 09, 2015
tonynickson:
pls respect the president. AWake to change and change

How would you teach that to someone who respect not his parents. Awon omo irankiran

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria (pictures) by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 09, 2015
Mr president sit back and arrange your family Nigeria,

He has not been doing anything tangible for Nigerian ever since He resumes His office,

Please sit back and do something......
Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria (pictures) by Ephemmm: 8:12am On Jun 09, 2015
imsuboi:

Deal with it grin

This Bingo has been mistakenly released from its cage again, chai!

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria (pictures) by Mrslimblack(m): 8:15am On Jun 09, 2015
I always love his dress sense not too rowdy, just simple and smart. Make una join me celebrate myself, today I was born. Thanks all

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria (pictures) by liongirl: 8:18am On Jun 09, 2015
hassan85:
Baba welcome back. BABA whileYou whereAway oyegun, Tinubu, Lawan, dogara, saraki and Gbaja hav been confusin the party. Please use ur wisdom b4 9:00am o. Thank you for making nigeria proud at G7. Please lets start seeing results now hencefort. Ofcus u promise not to interfer in Legislativ procidings so be smart again. The JUDAS in Apc are gradually showing theirselve. By 3pm all this shal be over. coolBaba welcome back. BABA whileYou whereAway oyegun, Tinubu, Lawan, dogara, saraki and Gbaja hav been confusin the party. Please use ur wisdom b4 9:00am o. Thank you for making nigeria proud at G7. Please lets start seeing results now hencefort. Ofcus u promise not to interfer in Legislativ procidings so be smart again. The JUDAS in Apc are gradually showing theirselve. By 3pm all this shal be over. FTC.
ur baba does not read naira land rather take ur gossip to BBC Hausa 6am news then u will get result
Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria (pictures) by ZeezaRapture(m): 8:18am On Jun 09, 2015
imsuboi:

Deal with it grin

yeah and the dullard will be your President for at least 4 years.

DEAL WITH IT. Mofo

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria (pictures) by mathskill: 8:19am On Jun 09, 2015
imsuboi:

Deal with it grin
No one stops yoh from being a GEJ supporter after all even the devil has his fans
Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria (pictures) by nunzk: 8:22am On Jun 09, 2015
Smh....no go use party politics disturb our President. Make the man drink water keep cup.
hassan85:
Baba welcome back. BABA whileYou whereAway oyegun, Tinubu, Lawan, dogara, saraki and Gbaja hav been confusin the party. Please use ur wisdom b4 9:00am o. Thank you for making nigeria proud at G7. Please lets start seeing results now hencefort. Ofcus u promise not to interfer in Legislativ procidings so be smart again. The JUDAS in Apc are gradually showing theirselve. By 3pm all this shal be over. coolBaba welcome back. BABA whileYou whereAway oyegun, Tinubu, Lawan, dogara, saraki and Gbaja hav been confusin the party. Please use ur wisdom b4 9:00am o. Thank you for making nigeria proud at G7. Please lets start seeing results now hencefort. Ofcus u promise not to interfer in Legislativ procidings so be smart again. The JUDAS in Apc are gradually showing theirselve. By 3pm all this shal be over. FTC.
Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria (pictures) by abagnalie: 8:23am On Jun 09, 2015
temitemi1:
Mr Man get to work n stop squeezing ur face everywhere undecided undecided undecided
is that how you adressyour father at home.you definatelyneed psychiatric evaluation
Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria (pictures) by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 09, 2015
imsuboi:

Deal with it grin

Welldone! A waste of time!

Quote me at your own peril

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria (pictures) by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 09, 2015
hassan85:
grin
Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria (pictures) by Rick9(m): 8:26am On Jun 09, 2015
Baba is back ah so happy, welcome back Baba.
Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria (pictures) by hustler86(m): 8:27am On Jun 09, 2015
imsuboi:

Otu nnegi. Weyrey

shocked my mama PPPPP. Sango d god of thunder ogun d god of iron dt use to take his bath wt blood, osun d godess of river... Nna ehn make I no invoke dia wrath upon U ooo grin
Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria (pictures) by Johnnoo(m): 8:28am On Jun 09, 2015
Sychophants.... undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Onem Tyna Miracle Rejects Donations, GoFundMe / People Who Failed To Use Pedestrian Bridges In Lagos Punished (pics) / Mastermind Of Planned Overthrow Of President Buhari Arrested By DSS (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.