Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,415 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Why APC Postponed NASS Inauguration - Vanguard - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why APC Postponed NASS Inauguration - Vanguard (13153 Views)

Saraki And NASS Members Meet With Buhari (Photos) / APC Postponed Nat Assembly Leadership Elections For Buhari’s Intervention / Why APC Postponed NASS Inauguration- Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why APC Postponed NASS Inauguration - Vanguard by yorke1: 10:36am On Jun 09, 2015
F00lish people

1 Like

Re: Why APC Postponed NASS Inauguration - Vanguard by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 09, 2015
Look at how apc politicians and godfathers are holding nigerians to ransom because of their personal and selfish interest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why APC Postponed NASS Inauguration - Vanguard by honeric01(m): 10:37am On Jun 09, 2015
I guess Buhari talked sense into the senator's heads when he met with them today, there was opposition, only him was elected and declared winner.

Meaning Gbajabiamila is going for the post of speaker!
Re: Why APC Postponed NASS Inauguration - Vanguard by honeric01(m): 10:37am On Jun 09, 2015
yorke1:
F00lish people

LOL, you wanted fight but they handled it well, now you dey call them foolish for not turning the house upside down?
Re: Why APC Postponed NASS Inauguration - Vanguard by robosky02(m): 10:38am On Jun 09, 2015
adekayo1234:
saraki now senate president

ok
Re: Why APC Postponed NASS Inauguration - Vanguard by anonimi: 10:38am On Jun 09, 2015
PDP needs to issue a scathing statement sharperly before we slip back into military DICTATORSHIP by a Brainless Buhari civilian president.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2098851_109602783_jpeg1fa095d1e8964ccd66363d37dc6c81b3
Re: Why APC Postponed NASS Inauguration - Vanguard by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 09, 2015
So you people knew all these of Saraki yet you gave him your ticket to the Senate and he sits on your party's Board of Trustees?

Do you need profile of Lawan?
ehie:

Sarakis name is a tarnished one,
when i hear of that name i just remember how his father looted his bank Society Genearl Bank to fund PDP and bankroll his children into politics and was also involved in money laundering.
the money he looted were from ordinary Nigerians even JJ okocha's 1 Million Dollars was instrumental in putting Sakari into where he is to day .

the Saraki names reeks of theft,greed and everything bad. they have no right imposing themselves on us.

SARAKI WEY NEVER PAY oKOCHA IM MONEY WAN BECOME SENATE PRESIDENT.LOL.

1 Like

Re: Why APC Postponed NASS Inauguration - Vanguard by shadys(f): 10:38am On Jun 09, 2015
Senator Bukola Saraki has just emerged as Senate President -ongoing live
Re: Why APC Postponed NASS Inauguration - Vanguard by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 09, 2015
But what I'm watching live right now is that senator bukola saraki has won the seat,he's now the senate president.
Re: Why APC Postponed NASS Inauguration - Vanguard by Chanchit: 10:39am On Jun 09, 2015
Bukola saraki just won, he's now the new senate president. Its live on AIT.
Re: Why APC Postponed NASS Inauguration - Vanguard by stinggy(m): 10:39am On Jun 09, 2015
CharlesPhc:

Does the APC despite being the ruling party have the constitutional power to kidnap or hold to ransom the Legislative Arm of Government for mere internal power play?

We shall head to Court
I wonder...
So the government has come to a halt because of mere internal politics.
Party's will now comes first before National interest.
Re: Why APC Postponed NASS Inauguration - Vanguard by Nctrice(m): 10:39am On Jun 09, 2015
All these indicates that APC were busy planning how to run a parallel Government rather than planning on running the affairs of Governing this Nation! Very pessimistic set of folks!...they had better resolve this issue and let this country move, because I don't even think is constitutional for the inauguration of the 8th Assembly to be stalled all because of selfish party interest!
Re: Why APC Postponed NASS Inauguration - Vanguard by honeric01(m): 10:40am On Jun 09, 2015
Nctrice:
All these indicates that APC were busy planning how to run a parallel Government rather than planning on running the affairs of Governing this Nation! Very pessimistic set of folks!...they had better resolve this issue and let this country move, because I don't even think is constitutional for the inauguration of the 9th Assembly to be stalled all because of selfish party interest!

una no get tv for una area?

1 Like

Re: Why APC Postponed NASS Inauguration - Vanguard by honeric01(m): 10:41am On Jun 09, 2015
njays24:
But what I'm watching live right now is that senator bukola saraki has won the seat,he's now the senate president.

He didn't win, he ran unopposed.
Re: Why APC Postponed NASS Inauguration - Vanguard by ade2003: 10:41am On Jun 09, 2015
Sai bukola
Re: Why APC Postponed NASS Inauguration - Vanguard by nellykidies(f): 10:42am On Jun 09, 2015
The new senate president is nikolai saraki
Re: Why APC Postponed NASS Inauguration - Vanguard by Shine1177: 10:43am On Jun 09, 2015
Shame on them. Power belong to the people. Senator Bukola Saraki elected Senate president unopposed. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why APC Postponed NASS Inauguration - Vanguard by Judolisco(m): 10:43am On Jun 09, 2015
saraki should be senate president his involvement was pivotal in apc victory
Re: Why APC Postponed NASS Inauguration - Vanguard by Niwdog(m): 10:44am On Jun 09, 2015
fake news

ekweremadu for deputy s.president. Live on nta
Re: Why APC Postponed NASS Inauguration - Vanguard by scoreall: 10:51am On Jun 09, 2015
Ur source isn't right. Saraki already emerge
Re: Why APC Postponed NASS Inauguration - Vanguard by Ujulabelle: 10:51am On Jun 09, 2015
AbuMikey:
I laugh in Hispanics! grin

Saraki can never, I repeat, Saraki can never be Senate President.
His level of over-ambition is gradually sending Him to Political Purgatory that He may never come out from.

Next action would be His expulsion from the APC, by then I wonder how He would emerge senate president.

Haha gringringrin
Lol. Bukola Saraki has been elected as the Senate President.
Re: Why APC Postponed NASS Inauguration - Vanguard by Nctrice(m): 10:51am On Jun 09, 2015
honeric01:

una no get tv for una area?
and what makes you feel everybody on Nairaland.com is as jobless as you are? Since all you do is sit and watch TV in your area!

1 Like

Re: Why APC Postponed NASS Inauguration - Vanguard by udy4real(m): 10:57am On Jun 09, 2015
Nctrice:
and what makes you feel everybody on Nairaland.com is as jobless as you are? Since all you do is sit and watch TV in your area!

Bad belle go kill some people oooooo
Re: Why APC Postponed NASS Inauguration - Vanguard by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 09, 2015
A political party? Postpone a whole NASS inauguration?

Nigeria is failing.
Re: Why APC Postponed NASS Inauguration - Vanguard by honeric01(m): 11:05am On Jun 09, 2015
Nctrice:

Your brain couldn't even articulate the fact that some offices have tvs/cable and not a prison yard? lolz, are you working in a factory?
Re: Why APC Postponed NASS Inauguration - Vanguard by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 09, 2015
Re: Why APC Postponed NASS Inauguration - Vanguard by ZACHIE: 11:06am On Jun 09, 2015
so,
i was justified not reading this trash from Vanguard after all
another bungled news item
Re: Why APC Postponed NASS Inauguration - Vanguard by opeyemmmy(m): 11:07am On Jun 09, 2015
Imanuelle:
A political party? Postpone a whole NASS inauguration?

Nigeria is failing.

Egbòn, this your lastma na epic o... undecided
Re: Why APC Postponed NASS Inauguration - Vanguard by Ibotex(m): 11:07am On Jun 09, 2015
He has just been elected.
Re: Why APC Postponed NASS Inauguration - Vanguard by Ibotex(m): 11:10am On Jun 09, 2015
AbuMikey:

His level of over-ambition is gradually sending Him to Political Purgatory that He may never come out from.

Next action would be His expulsion from the APC, by then I wonder how He would emerge senate president.

Haha gringringrin

He has been nominated and elected
Re: Why APC Postponed NASS Inauguration - Vanguard by gymer(m): 11:10am On Jun 09, 2015
AbuMikey:

Haha gringringrin

You see you are not God. He has been sworn in as the Senate President. God win!
Re: Why APC Postponed NASS Inauguration - Vanguard by Tbasen: 11:15am On Jun 09, 2015
I have always thought that GEJ was Nigeria's problem.I almost blame this on his 'cluelessness' only to be reminded that he left about a week ago.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC To Ban Use Of Smart Phones At Polling Unit / Akiolu, Oniru Warn Sanwo-olu: Beware Of Traitors In Your Midst / Jones Onwuasoanya Resigns As Imo APC Spokesperson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.