Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS (93123 Views)

Saraki Is A Threat To APC, Democracy - Adamawa Lawmaker, Alhassan Urmar / Remi Tinubu Finally Speaks At The 8th Senate, But What Exactly Did She Say? / First Day Of Sitting Of The Senate Of The 8th NASS (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS by Dahnify70(m): 5:03pm On Jun 09, 2015
anonimi:

Yes for a blatantly corrupt element who wrecked a bank, SGBN, to win governorship in 2003.

Can anyone imagine how many depositors, old & young died as a result

And you didn't know all that when he joined APC.

Now that he has come back home that you started seeing his faults.

This is the beginning.

Apc are strange bed fellows

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS by themodernman: 5:26pm On Jun 09, 2015
Ola2njee:
#This Nigga should join the cast of game of thrones..He's better than littlefinger.. grin

And Tyrion put 2geda sef. But LF is too sly & bad.
Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS by themodernman: 5:27pm On Jun 09, 2015
museveni:
This one pass military coup o. Chai! We are back to square one. PDP don take over the Senate. ... God pls deliver us. Even PDP senator for deputy Senate president. My feeling is APC will disintegrate faster than we think. They have not done well at all in managing their party's internal democracy.

Someone said PDP is like DSTv while APC is like HiTv....lols

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS by Oiselenjakhian(m): 5:31pm On Jun 09, 2015
Hello Everyone. My company Dreamquest Multimedia has just released a commemorative game on the recent victory by the APC.

You can download it for free on the Google Play store here -> https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Dreamquest+Multimedia&hl=en

Please contact me if you need web development, interactive media and game development services. My number is +2349032291323.
Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS by obodundo(m): 5:50pm On Jun 09, 2015
wiseoneking:
We should not be too lazy to scout for information about people. Google their family wikepedia site and get the whole stuff. Just gongle and read about how their fore fathers settled in ilorin. Bukola is his middle name while Abubakar is his first name.
I know all this. I also know a lot of sarakis in Ilorin. And they are more yoruba than me sef. I bet the guy can't complete a sentence in fulani.
Anyway, I don't really care abt tribe. All I know, is that the guy has the charisma and personality to occupy the seat. And he is quite articulate too. That's what matters

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS by ichommy(m): 6:00pm On Jun 09, 2015
AM HAPPY FOR HIM
Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS by superstar1(m): 6:05pm On Jun 09, 2015
speakerraw:

Who told u everyone answering yoruba name from kwara are yorubas? Have u ever thought of his physcal features and resemblance? BTW kwara is not central until d zonal structure is altered. D result is good for our democracy.

Another dumb response.

So yorubas in Benin Republic are not one because they in another country or Ha us as in Niger or Fulanis in Mali?

Funny you.

Anyone that is pained that Saraki, your number 3 is Yoruba, should jump into the lagoon.
Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS by stanisbaratheon: 6:18pm On Jun 09, 2015
how did the APC allow this happen?
Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS by mascot87(m): 7:07pm On Jun 09, 2015
[quote author=guyman2]

Cry me a river, you son of a bas.tardddd[/oquote]
Your father
Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS by mascot87(m): 7:09pm On Jun 09, 2015
guyman2:

Cry me a river, you son of a bas.tardddd

Your father
Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS by guyman2(m): 7:25pm On Jun 09, 2015
mascot87:

Your father

Lol @ an idiotic son of a bast.ard
Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS by mascot87(m): 7:31pm On Jun 09, 2015
guyman2:

Lol @ an idiotic son of a bast.ard

Your mother
Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS by otedola1(m): 7:43pm On Jun 09, 2015
Alliswell
Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS by guyman2(m): 8:54pm On Jun 09, 2015
mascot87:

Your mother

Your mama to.to
Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS by mascot87(m): 8:57pm On Jun 09, 2015
guyman2:

Your mama to.to
Your fada rod
Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS by guyman2(m): 9:05pm On Jun 09, 2015
mascot87:

Your fada rod

Son of a whor.e, get off my mention!
Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS by mascot87(m): 9:08pm On Jun 09, 2015
guyman2:

Son of a whor.e, get off my mention!
son of a gay
Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS by guyman2(m): 9:29pm On Jun 09, 2015
mascot87:

son of a gay

Ashewoo pickin!
Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS by abdulwastecx(m): 9:47pm On Jun 09, 2015
scholes0:

they still conquered most of northern Nigeria. They were able to politically calculate, and ally with the Hausa whom were the same people they lorded over, after they had defeated them. What else is that is not pure diplomatic skill? As for the Kanuris, the fulanis would have taken that as well, if the Brits hadn't arrive at the time they did....
Infact a lot of what is being argued in this thread is about another of their conquests, that of Ilorin. They completely overran Northern Cameroon.

Fulani never conquered ilorin go get your history well.
The fulanis were a minority class that use religion to sway people for selfish and political ambitions.

Ilorin only fell to muslim oyos and some yorubased fulanis, nupe slave etc. The emir of ilorin is religious symbol and has no power over the majority of Yorubas who are muslim there
Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS by orogodoganyin(m): 7:30am On Jun 10, 2015
Pamcrest:

Don't mind that Olodo....he's confusing tribe and state with geo political zone! He's still living in d 60s grin

lol... there are many like him
Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS by ArcToyin(m): 8:55am On Jun 10, 2015
Congrats to him.
Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS by free13: 9:19am On Jun 10, 2015
Na wa o......
Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS by oladapoayo(m): 10:17am On Jun 17, 2015
[quote author=NAIRAADVERT post=34582708]Front page things.. lols.. AFASTER AFSTOR..

WEVE GOT KIDS TABLET FOR YOUR KIDS.. Tel: 0.1 .4..5.3.. .4..8.8.0, 0...8..03..4...7.4...4...4..4..1[/quot

Please how much is it? Call me on 07062265905
Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS by ChinoJeff: 1:45am On Jul 16, 2015
Because they are party of learners and slow mongers. PDP still get the plan though they lost because of GEJ selfish quest for power. dont wanna be sentimental cuz thats the fact.
stanisbaratheon:
how did the APC allow this happen?

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation / Lockdown: FG Gives N20,000 To Poor Households In FCT / Atiku Vs Buhari: Mc Oluomo's Poll - Final Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.