Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS (93125 Views)

Saraki Is A Threat To APC, Democracy - Adamawa Lawmaker, Alhassan Urmar / Remi Tinubu Finally Speaks At The 8th Senate, But What Exactly Did She Say? / First Day Of Sitting Of The Senate Of The 8th NASS (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS by porka: 10:49am On Jun 09, 2015
APC is back in opposition less than 2 weeks after taking over the presidency.

Tinubu is now a perpetual opposition figure in Nigeria.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS by chesterlee(m): 10:49am On Jun 09, 2015
The twitter rants was in vain as the nomination in the NASS was rancour free. @bukolasaraki is now the SENATE President... Congratulations

Slayer of Tinubu!!!

13 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS by Sicozone(m): 10:49am On Jun 09, 2015
Wow!!!!
Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:49am On Jun 09, 2015
Who is his deputy abeg?

The guy does not deserve this with his anti party moves he took somedays ago
Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS by zik4ever: 10:49am On Jun 09, 2015
I heard he was elected unopposed so who emerged as deputy?
Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS by absoluteSuccess: 10:49am On Jun 09, 2015
Wow, history is made this day. May we live in an interesting time. God grant my heart desire to shine time and again always. Congrats, Saraki, I will get there despite the oppositions.

3 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS by fynex(m): 10:49am On Jun 09, 2015
temitemi1:
YES! YES! YES!! grin grin grin

PDP shall rise again!!
PDP sha rise again ke!...when a pdp man was president were they able to elect another party as senate president...you don't analyse properly...pdp pdp....gdluck to u!!!...remove sentiment from ur mind

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS by Adamsdelrio(m): 10:49am On Jun 09, 2015
Uncle Saraki, your desperation really paid off. I just hope you will not fall from that seat soon.

3 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS by charly4lyf(m): 10:49am On Jun 09, 2015
A very big mistake there, i care less anyway.
Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS by B69U: 10:49am On Jun 09, 2015
Now to the Reps, where is Femi. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Tinubu no dey carry last.
Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS by kay29000(m): 10:49am On Jun 09, 2015
Hmm! Naija which way? I just hope this man does good sha...for the betterment of the whole country, and not frustrate the 'change' agenda. Anyway,if you have problem lasting long in bed, hit me up on BBM- 7C22F6EC.
Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS by Pangea: 10:50am On Jun 09, 2015
Saraki is a dark horse
People like that don't last,
He has made enough enemies and he will continue to look over his shoulders for the rest of his tenure!
It will be a miracle if he is not impeached before the tenure ends!
Unless he keeps his nose clean and he is not corrupt.
But that is another theory of the goat and the yam

6 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS by sainty2k3(m): 10:50am On Jun 09, 2015
grabs:
PDP teaching APC politics until Tunubu and his brainless ancestor get sense.

GEJ MY HERO

FAYOSE MY ROLE MODEL

WIKE MY MOTIVATOR

until u reason that saraki is Tinubu's choice

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS by kay1one2(m): 10:50am On Jun 09, 2015
Pdp comeback loading!

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS by Forwetinnah: 10:50am On Jun 09, 2015
solid3:
Bukola is a traitor. He has just decamped back to PDP

What goes around comes around...you were all happy when he left PDP for APC, weren't you?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 09, 2015
Mumu tiefnubu

7 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS by openmine(m): 10:50am On Jun 09, 2015
UnknownT:
I guess Lawan is Senate President of APC Senate House grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

23 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS by stabillo(m): 10:50am On Jun 09, 2015
THANK GOD OOOO JOKE ON TINUBU

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS by Toks2008(m): 10:50am On Jun 09, 2015
temitemi1:
YES! YES! YES!! grin grin grin

PDP shall rise again!!

Are you from Togo?

He is an APC member

4 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS by Ezenwammadu(m): 10:51am On Jun 09, 2015
House of rep is next

Sai dogara

Federal politics is not amala and ewedu politics

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS by crisngige(m): 10:51am On Jun 09, 2015
So Fulani now has both President and Senate President. You got to give it to that tribe.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS by icedbreez(m): 10:51am On Jun 09, 2015
Thank you very much distinguished Senators for letting Mr Tinubu know that the Federal Republic of Nigeria is not the same thing as the Lagos State Government.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS by zimoni(f): 10:51am On Jun 09, 2015
Ike Ekeremadu emerged as his deputy unchallenged just like that of Saraki.

PDP caucus brokered the deal for Saraki and Ekeremadu.

Yet, I believe Saraki is still an APC member.

PDP shall be back stronger.

8 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS by Chibokgame: 10:51am On Jun 09, 2015
PDP 's influence . !!!

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS by bbjummy: 10:52am On Jun 09, 2015
I celebrate you my namesake. CONGRATULATIONS!
Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS by goodgate: 10:52am On Jun 09, 2015
UnknownT:
I guess Lawan is Senate President of APC Senate House grin
APC resolved to settle Lawan,Saraki was APC's sole nominee.
Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS by TruthisOut: 10:52am On Jun 09, 2015
I thought as the President went to the Hausas, VP to the Yorubas that Igbos will at least get the senate president.
Well, Igbos well done as all your politicians are all ass-lickers like Rochas!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS by ZeezaRapture(m): 10:52am On Jun 09, 2015
Lalasticlala or which ever mod that moved this to fp and helped me attach the picture...thanks alot...God bless.

By the way, he was elected unopposed.
Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS by anigold(m): 10:52am On Jun 09, 2015
ZeezaRapture:
Senator Saraki has just been sworn-in as the new Senate President!!!!

Details later...

Source: NTA

lalasticlala abeg your help is needed here.

And the democratic drama continues...
So because he threatened to team up with PDP senators,he now became the victor.
Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS by missKiffy(f): 10:53am On Jun 09, 2015
WTF shocked
Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS by condralbede(m): 10:53am On Jun 09, 2015
Ghen Ghen....grin
Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS by TheOtherview: 10:53am On Jun 09, 2015
Congrats to Bukola Saraki, congrats to Ike Ekweremadu.

Let's hope his appointment does not foreclose any impending probes into allegations of corruption. cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation / Lockdown: FG Gives N20,000 To Poor Households In FCT / Atiku Vs Buhari: Mc Oluomo's Poll - Final Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.