Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,116 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

At What Point Does She Check Your Phone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At What Point Does She Check Your Phone (2712 Views)

What Is Wrong With This Girl. What Does She Want Me To Do? / ‘See How My Sister-in-law Displays Her Big Butt On The Bed. What Does She Want?’ / When A Lady Dresses Like This To Work, What Does She Expect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

At What Point Does She Check Your Phone by MojiDelano(f): 11:35am On Jun 09, 2015
This is a million and one question. At what point should she check your phone. This was the question I threw at a group of guys. All married men, all cheating with very young and sweet nubile girls. The kind that the Emir of Daura and Oshiomole are married to.
Immediately that question came, they all screamed in unison. Face squeezed and the imagined physical pain from the expected slap on the face from a pained lover firmly etched on their ugly cheating faces. I looked round the table and saw a group of philanderers who will go to any length to cover their misdeeds.

They all looked at me, like I had just ran mad. Like I was overdosed on cocaine and all concluded that I must be out of my mind and as such I should head to the nearest MFM church for deliverance. Why would such a thought come into my head, let alone say it out. Your sweet young girlfriend going through your phone, you must really be crazy.

Kai, the contents of a philanderers phone, the naked pics from a new conquest, the picture of a shriveled and old penis laced with gray hair that was sent earlier in the night but has found its way to the outbox, the xrated chats with the young tea girl in the office. The one with the ass that could melt cold butter. Yes that one. The one your best friend and fellow cheat was staring at when he came to visit you. The chats asking for money to embark on the fourth abortion from the hapless housemaid, the one related to your wife and the one you saw your son trying to touch the other day.

The phone of a cheat, is deadlier than a hurriedly prepared bomb by the heartless Boko Haram. That bomb would kill twice as many people as the most deadly bomb thrown by those bastards. It is that phone that a young and sweet virgin wants to play a game on. She ask for the phone and with a sweaty hand, the cheat hands the phone over. With sweaty shaky hands, he drops the phone and immediately starts reciting the psalms hoping that for once, the psalmist would intercede on his behalf making the sweet young girl concentrate in her childish foley instead of going through more mature endeavors like the picture gallery.

The conversation immediately moves to the how. The how to keep the phone away from the wife, the young sweet thing and the housemaid. With fear and sweaty dirty faces, the group conspires and exchange ideas. Have two phones, pull the battery as you approach home, delete all be contacts as you get near her, throw the phone into the nearest lagoon, change all female names to male names, put the phone on silent, lock it up in the car booth and never take it home, give it to the driver and finally don't even have one.

In their panic, the thought to change their ways never crossed their minds but instead stories of near misses and embarrassment in the hands of the wife, sweet young thing and housemaid get exchanged. At the end of the evening, the drinks remained untouched, the sweet young thing stayed alone in the paid for room, her host and paramour, distracted and hobbled in fear has lost his libido and rather stays with his group of fools to further share this fear and seek comfort in the midst of castrated predators.

Finally, they all stand up, walk towards their cars and like arrested coup plotters drive ever so slowly home. Pictures of disgrace, smashed egos, depressed libidos continue to cascade in their tired brains leading to vows of celibacy to avoid imminent guillotine.

But seriously, should she go through your phone? Your wife, the sweet young thing, the house maid? Should she go through your phone? Na who I dey ask.

http://josephedgarng..com/2015/06/at-what-point-does-she-check-your-phone.html#more

CC: lalasticlala Ishilove TheRealMrStan Seun

Re: At What Point Does She Check Your Phone by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 09, 2015
this is a full notebook

anyway i dont check his phone specially messages cos i dont want to have heart attack.

1 Like

Re: At What Point Does She Check Your Phone by Jayjay0(m): 11:52am On Jun 09, 2015
At zero point.
If you trust him why should you check his phone...Did you keep your head there??

1 Like

Re: At What Point Does She Check Your Phone by naijaboiy: 11:52am On Jun 09, 2015
Midehi:
this is a full notebook

anyway i dont check his phone specially messages cos i dont want to have heart attack.
That means you know he can cheat on you. smiley

1 Like

Re: At What Point Does She Check Your Phone by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 09, 2015
naijaboiy:

That means you know he can cheat on you. smiley
he dosnt cheat but hes too cute that ladies disturbs him alot..i never fansy cute handsome guys cos i always feel other babes will compete with me but here i am with such so i desist myself from reading anything that will disturb my thinking right...but there was a day i stumble on him listening & laughing over a watsap voice record from a female collegue, i was like 'whaaat"..i really felt for the girl with her plea & cry that i have to tell him to 'go just once** cool tongue, i cant really tell whether he did or not, but i know he did not cos i know who he is.
so i trust him wella but i still not go near his phone.
Re: At What Point Does She Check Your Phone by naijaboiy: 12:26pm On Jun 09, 2015
Midehi:

he dosnt cheat but hes too cute that ladies disturbs him alot..i never fansy cute handsome guys cos i always feel other babes will compete with me but here i am with such so i desist myself from reading anything that will disturb my thinking right...but there was a day i stumble on him listening & laughing over a watsap voice record from a female collegue, i was like 'whaaat"..i really felt for the girl with her plea & cry that i have to tell him to 'go just once** cool tongue, i cant really tell whether he did or not, but i know he did not cos i know who he is.
Nawa o!

What sort of lady will allow her man to go and meet another woman just once?

I wish I could meet your type some day. grin
Re: At What Point Does She Check Your Phone by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 09, 2015
Midehi:

hehe,are you serious,don't believe you sha.dats what you all say online,but in real life ehn...don't lemme talk.
Re: At What Point Does She Check Your Phone by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 09, 2015
Lamispaco:
hehe,are you serious,don't believe you sha.dats what you all say online,but in real life ehn...don't lemme talk.
facts!
Re: At What Point Does She Check Your Phone by ronald4lif(m): 12:40pm On Jun 09, 2015
Not at any point whatsoever. Thanks.
Re: At What Point Does She Check Your Phone by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 09, 2015
Midehi:

Ur man is too cute but U dont like cute handsome guys

1 Like

Re: At What Point Does She Check Your Phone by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 09, 2015
naijaboiy:

Nawa o!

What sort of lady will allow her man to go and meet another woman just once?

I wish I could meet your type some day. grin

its risky sha especially when that once turns out to be forever, BUT a man who knows what he want will cherish what he has.
Re: At What Point Does She Check Your Phone by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 09, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Ur man is too cute but U dont like cute handsome guys
power of love.
Re: At What Point Does She Check Your Phone by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 09, 2015
Midehi:

power of love.

Re: At What Point Does She Check Your Phone by AfricanApple(f): 12:50pm On Jun 09, 2015
Midehi:

dey lie small small o grin

5 Likes

Re: At What Point Does She Check Your Phone by naijaboiy: 12:52pm On Jun 09, 2015
Midehi:

its risky sha especially when that once turns out to be forever, BUT a man who knows what he want will cherish what he has.
Yea you are very right on that.

But it's not as easy as you put it.
Re: At What Point Does She Check Your Phone by naijaboiy: 12:54pm On Jun 09, 2015
adeh39 kindly check your mail.
Re: At What Point Does She Check Your Phone by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 09, 2015
naijaboiy:
Yea you are very right on that.
But it's not as easy as you put it.
yea not easy
Re: At What Point Does She Check Your Phone by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 09, 2015
naijaboiy:
adeh39 kindly check your mail.

I have....wink

#TEAM SCENT
Re: At What Point Does She Check Your Phone by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 09, 2015
AfricanApple:
to be frank with your little mind, you cant do it right?
Re: At What Point Does She Check Your Phone by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 09, 2015
AfricanApple:
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin wink
Re: At What Point Does She Check Your Phone by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 09, 2015
[quote author=BUTCHCASSIDY post=34587136][/quote]

...that's it cheesy ....I'm outta this thread!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Kai! grin grin
Re: At What Point Does She Check Your Phone by AfricanApple(f): 1:04pm On Jun 09, 2015
Midehi:

to be frank with your little mind, you cant do it right?
yes ooo, I can't lie like you grin

chimkaire:
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin wink
Re: At What Point Does She Check Your Phone by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 09, 2015
AfricanApple:
yes ooo, I can't lie like you grin

i dont battle words with low brains like you & i need not go further with you cos am already perceiving smelling mucus saliva from you now.

tchao.

1 Like

Re: At What Point Does She Check Your Phone by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 09, 2015
She is free to take my phone anytime. smiley

1 Like

Re: At What Point Does She Check Your Phone by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 09, 2015
Midehi:

i dont battle words with low brains like you & i need not go further with you cos am already perceiving smelling mucus saliva from you now.

tchao.
hey, chillax nah
Re: At What Point Does She Check Your Phone by zinachidi(m): 1:21pm On Jun 09, 2015
never look at a boys chat history with girls,, look at the chat history with his fellow boys, thats where the truth is...
Re: At What Point Does She Check Your Phone by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 09, 2015
MojiDelano:
This is a million and one question. At what point should she check your phone. This was the question I threw at a group of guys. All married men, all cheating with very young and sweet nubile girls. The kind that the Emir of Daura and Oshiomole are married to.
Immediately that question came, they all screamed in unison. Face squeezed and the imagined physical pain from the expected slap on the face from a pained lover firmly etched on their ugly cheating faces. I looked round the table and saw a group of philanderers who will go to any length to cover their misdeeds.

They all looked at me, like I had just ran mad. Like I was overdosed on cocaine and all concluded that I must be out of my mind and as such I should head to the nearest MFM church for deliverance. Why would such a thought come into my head, let alone say it out. Your sweet young girlfriend going through your phone, you must really be crazy.

Kai, the contents of a philanderers phone, the naked pics from a new conquest, the picture of a shriveled and old penis laced with gray hair that was sent earlier in the night but has found its way to the outbox, the xrated chats with the young tea girl in the office. The one with the ass that could melt cold butter. Yes that one. The one your best friend and fellow cheat was staring at when he came to visit you. The chats asking for money to embark on the fourth abortion from the hapless housemaid, the one related to your wife and the one you saw your son trying to touch the other day.

The phone of a cheat, is deadlier than a hurriedly prepared bomb by the heartless Boko Haram. That bomb would kill twice as many people as the most deadly bomb thrown by those bastards. It is that phone that a young and sweet virgin wants to play a game on. She ask for the phone and with a sweaty hand, the cheat hands the phone over. With sweaty shaky hands, he drops the phone and immediately starts reciting the psalms hoping that for once, the psalmist would intercede on his behalf making the sweet young girl concentrate in her childish foley instead of going through more mature endeavors like the picture gallery.

The conversation immediately moves to the how. The how to keep the phone away from the wife, the young sweet thing and the housemaid. With fear and sweaty dirty faces, the group conspires and exchange ideas. Have two phones, pull the battery as you approach home, delete all be contacts as you get near her, throw the phone into the nearest lagoon, change all female names to male names, put the phone on silent, lock it up in the car booth and never take it home, give it to the driver and finally don't even have one.

In their panic, the thought to change their ways never crossed their minds but instead stories of near misses and embarrassment in the hands of the wife, sweet young thing and housemaid get exchanged. At the end of the evening, the drinks remained untouched, the sweet young thing stayed alone in the paid for room, her host and paramour, distracted and hobbled in fear has lost his libido and rather stays with his group of fools to further share this fear and seek comfort in the midst of castrated predators.

Finally, they all stand up, walk towards their cars and like arrested coup plotters drive ever so slowly home. Pictures of disgrace, smashed egos, depressed libidos continue to cascade in their tired brains leading to vows of celibacy to avoid imminent guillotine.

But seriously, should she go through your phone? Your wife, the sweet young thing, the house maid? Should she go through your phone? Na who I dey ask.

http://josephedgarng..com/2015/06/at-what-point-does-she-check-your-phone.html#more

CC: lalasticlala Ishilove TheRealMrStan Seun

[size=20pt]Op!

Is this a question,or a novel¿...[/size]
Re: At What Point Does She Check Your Phone by AfricanApple(f): 1:38pm On Jun 09, 2015
Midehi:

tchao.
who started the insult? YOU. so you can only end it yourself.
besides, only low brains insult people for no good reason. do I guess you were referring to yourself.
no ooo, come back here grin
Re: At What Point Does She Check Your Phone by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 09, 2015
Its not big deal, My Fiancee has access to my phones each time we meet, she also has my facebook password for the fast 2yrs.
I see nothing wrong in leting her access to ur phones thats if u are truthful.

1 Like

Re: At What Point Does She Check Your Phone by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 16, 2015
Jayjay0:
At zero point.

If you trust him why should you check his phone...Did you keep your head there??

This is the truth bruv.. the minute you start harboring thoughts about his fidelity and you check the phone - you will find what you are looking for and it is down-hill from there-on.. so why bother? Women enhhh why not live in blissful ignorance grin grin grin
Re: At What Point Does She Check Your Phone by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 16, 2015
Eco2580:
Its not big deal, My Fiancee has access to my phones each time we meet, she also has my facebook password for the fast 2yrs.
I see nothing wrong in leting her access to ur phones thats if u are truthful.

haaaaaa!! your relationship is hanging by a thread grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At What Point Does She Check Your Phone by Eberex(m): 10:44am On Jun 16, 2015
if you are both married its okay. But if you are both single its suicidal.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Confused As Girlfriend Allege He's Her Baby Daddy (see Chats) / Neva Trust Ibo Girl / Is Spewing Of Sperm Away Just Like Abortion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.