Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

To Marry A Prostitute Is It Right ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Marry A Prostitute Is It Right ? (2059 Views)

Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute / Help! Help!! Help!!! My Favorite Prostitute Is About To Leave Town / Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Marry A Prostitute Is It Right ? by emlinkzzz: 11:47am On Jun 09, 2015
Last two years, me and my close friend when to one big hotel in lagos to past a night and it happen that this hotel, that sex worker also do stay there, as we were drinking at the bar, some girls came around, I went with one and my friend when in with one, after that day, my friend and this girl started talking on phone became lover and it happens that this girl is a student in enugu but she do come to lagos to hustle for money, after three month, my friend told me that he is in love with this girl, that this is the girl she want to married and I tell you they have been married for one year now with a kid.
My question is, is it good advisable to marry a sex worker..
Please I just need good advice with points.
Thank you
Re: To Marry A Prostitute Is It Right ? by MEGGATRON(m): 11:50am On Jun 09, 2015
hmmm
Re: To Marry A Prostitute Is It Right ? by Feranchek(m): 11:52am On Jun 09, 2015
I think they've answered your question already. They're married for over a year and with a kid. Ion know how happy they are in the marriage buh if they're truly happy, then it's a testament that she's given up such life for a better one. Besides, a gurl who's had 5 boyfriends and slept with all 5 before marriage isn't much better than the sex worker. Your friend's wife did it to make ends meet buh most of these other 'good girls' do it for fun and if their hubby don't get to satisfy them sexually, they end up going to one of their exs.

If God hasn't condemned a man, who are you to

I'm really happy for your friend's wife and his marriage

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: To Marry A Prostitute Is It Right ? by mymadam(m): 11:55am On Jun 09, 2015
I guess it's okay IF there's love. Now, here's the red light... Experience has shown that a married former full-time prostitute is only on sabbatical leave. She will almost certainly resume duty at the appropriate time, albeit more discreetly this time around. Digest, my buddy!
Re: To Marry A Prostitute Is It Right ? by emlinkzzz: 11:55am On Jun 09, 2015
Feranchek:
I think they've answered your question already. They're married for over a year and with a kid. Ion know how happy they are in the marriage buh if they're truly happy, then it's a testament that she's given up such life for a better one. Besides, a gurl who's had 5 boyfriends and slept with all 5 before marriage isn't much better than the sex worker. Your friend's wife did it to make ends meet buh most of these other 'good girls' do it for fun and if their hubby don't get to satisfy them sexually, they end up going to one of their exs.
Feranchek:

they are very happy, my friend dont stay outside still 8:30pm again
Re: To Marry A Prostitute Is It Right ? by Feranchek(m): 11:56am On Jun 09, 2015
emlinkzzz:

they are very happy, my friend dont stay outside still 8:30pm again

Please I'll be you to tell him to come over here and share his experience from the beginning to the end. I'll really love to learn from him.
Re: To Marry A Prostitute Is It Right ? by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 09, 2015
@0p. . . U don fall in l0ve b4??

d0n't u see hw God used ur frnd to save d gal life??

The devil u knw is better than d angel u hv never see
Re: To Marry A Prostitute Is It Right ? by Senjo(m): 12:07pm On Jun 09, 2015
Wt suit mr A might b an omen for Mr B

For d fact dat ur frnd was lucky to change d so called runs girl doesn't means u will succeed in changing ur own choice of girl

U won't get to kW if dey ar a beta option if u don't give a try

As for me I cnt marry one cos my heart is too fragile for such experience she alone as.
Re: To Marry A Prostitute Is It Right ? by Gboyeboy(m): 12:20pm On Jun 09, 2015
Feranchek:

Please I'll be you to tell him to come over here and share his experience from the beginning to the end. I'll really love to learn from him.
Not a good idea. His friend might not like that the OP even shared the story.
Re: To Marry A Prostitute Is It Right ? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 09, 2015
intentionally marrying a prostitutee?! well they're human nigga, anything that pumps your juice Mofoka
Re: To Marry A Prostitute Is It Right ? by yatch360: 12:21pm On Jun 09, 2015
A wise man once told me that wash a Dog's nose, a dog's nose wld remain a dog's nose.
Re: To Marry A Prostitute Is It Right ? by Feranchek(m): 12:23pm On Jun 09, 2015
Gboyeboy:

Not a good idea. His friend might not like that the OP even shared the story.

I think experience is the best teacher. For him to decide to marry the lady, I'm sure someone adviced him to. Sharing his experience here will only make him realize he did the right thing and wants to help other people with doubts
Re: To Marry A Prostitute Is It Right ? by lahit14(m): 1:12pm On Jun 09, 2015
Feranchek:

If God hasn't condemned a man, who are you to

R u kiddn me, a girl who had 5boy friends n slept wit all of dem dats who u tink is equal to a sex worker? Try 5000, yeah dats very littl in comparison to thhe numbr of men a sex workr has naild. Mak no mistak I'm not against the guy dat married a prosti, perhaps he was led or he was being decieved. To say the least, if u must knw evry singl young beautiful lookn P goes to one tertiary institution or the othr. Its their way of gathring ur sympathy especially whn they noticed u'v got littl or no experienc wit whores. I just hope she doesn't Bleep his best friend for a fee someday. No offenc. I'lld advic she be taken for deliveranc
Re: To Marry A Prostitute Is It Right ? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 09, 2015
emlinkzzz:
Last two years, me and my close friend when to one big hotel in lagos to past a night and it happen that this hotel, that sex worker also do stay there, as we were drinking at the bar, some girls came around, I went with one and my friend when in with one, after that day, my friend and this girl started talking on phone became lover and it happens that this girl is a student in enugu but she do come to lagos to hustle for money, after three month, my friend told me that he is in love with this girl, that this is the girl she want to married and I tell you they have been married for one year now with a kid.
Thank you

Nigeria has the highest number of runz gurlz in the world & some day they all would hopefully get married.

Op can you guess whose gonna marry em¿

[size=25pt]You & I grin[/size]
Re: To Marry A Prostitute Is It Right ? by GoodFaith: 3:05pm On Jun 09, 2015
emlinkzzz:
Thank you
We all have past in our life good and bad
The question to you is your friend happy?
The girl didn't hid her past
If your friend is happy ,
Her past is her past
the future is she is now married and she is making the man happy
Marriage is about happiness
Re: To Marry A Prostitute Is It Right ? by Feranchek(m): 4:11pm On Jun 09, 2015
lahit14:

R u kiddn me, a girl who had 5boy friends n slept wit all of dem dats who u tink is equal to a sex worker? Try 5000, yeah dats very littl in comparison to thhe numbr of men a sex workr has naild. Mak no mistak I'm not against the guy dat married a prosti, perhaps he was led or he was being decieved. To say the least, if u must knw evry singl young beautiful lookn P goes to one tertiary institution or the othr. Its their way of gathring ur sympathy especially whn they noticed u'v got littl or no experienc wit whores. I just hope she doesn't Bleep his best friend for a fee someday. No offenc. I'lld advic she be taken for deliveranc

Who God has not condemned, I'll say again, who I'm I to
Re: To Marry A Prostitute Is It Right ? by Feranchek(m): 4:12pm On Jun 09, 2015
lahit14:

who God has not condemned, I'll say again, who I'm I to
Re: To Marry A Prostitute Is It Right ? by lahit14(m): 5:34pm On Jun 09, 2015
Feranchek:

who God has not condemned, I'll say again, who I'm I to
I wsnt condemnin any1 here dear, the op was the one dat came out openly sayin he had a friend dat married a prostitute and they'r livin hapily evr aft wit thr kid like in folklore, am just sayn my piece be4 peopl tink its ok to marry a prostitute and start lookn at prostitutes wit love eyes becos aftrall the topic was "is it ok to marry a prostitute". It is not plus the op made is sound like a testimony. This is marriage we'r talkn abt here not manage, thr r just very few special men dat can cope wit a notorious prostitute as a wife n perhaps the guy is one of those. Simple
Re: To Marry A Prostitute Is It Right ? by sneak3(m): 5:38pm On Jun 09, 2015
It is very right my brother infact it is iconic.. there is always love in sharing

(1) (Reply)

photos and VIdeo : 12 Romantic Marriage Proposals Ideas To Inspire You / She Wants Too **** My Banana Finsih / My Friend Killed This Huge Snake(huge Mamba)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.