Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

She Wants Too **** My Banana Finsih - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants Too **** My Banana Finsih (2053 Views)

"Let My Banana Fall On You"- Married Man Asking His Wife's Friend For Sex Expose / See The Only Thing A Lady Says She Wants From This Handsome Guy (pics) / She Held My Trouser And Told Me To Give Her My Banana Tonight And I (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wants Too **** My Banana Finsih by adaksbullet: 1:57pm On Jan 22, 2016
Am not no whot is alway do gilrs off noun adaysangry......u we by fud and b4 u said jack, she we eat itsad.........these gilr is jus came too mine rum and stat too eat mine banana

All thses brok gilrs menundecided

Re: She Wants Too **** My Banana Finsih by Israelsaidu(m): 2:12pm On Jan 22, 2016
Englishee!!!
Re: She Wants Too **** My Banana Finsih by darlingtonIIV(m): 2:13pm On Jan 22, 2016
What is this one saying?
Re: She Wants Too **** My Banana Finsih by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 22, 2016
undecided is this one trying to be funny or what?
Re: She Wants Too **** My Banana Finsih by Smartguy001(m): 2:19pm On Jan 22, 2016
My friend go back 2 skool no kon dey create nonsense trend here jor
Re: She Wants Too **** My Banana Finsih by adaksbullet: 9:12am On Feb 09, 2016
Smartguy001:
My friend go back 2 skool no kon dey create nonsense trend here jor
mumu who his teach u english?undecided...................we are sopose too kill him herangryangry................it is trend or thread?undecided..................noun who his sopose too go sch noun?angry
Re: She Wants Too **** My Banana Finsih by adaksbullet: 9:13am On Feb 09, 2016
These mumu his think his smart call her sef smartguy001 undecided.......................mtcheeeeeeeeeangry
Re: She Wants Too **** My Banana Finsih by Nobody: 9:26am On Feb 09, 2016
Am confused
Re: She Wants Too **** My Banana Finsih by vault(m): 9:47am On Feb 09, 2016
you think you're funny undecided
Re: She Wants Too **** My Banana Finsih by Smartguy001(m): 3:47pm On Feb 09, 2016
adaksbullet:
mumu who his teach u english?undecided...................we are sopose too kill him herangryangry................it is trend or thread?undecided..................noun who his sopose too go sch noun?angry

U r a total disgrace, how dem take accept u 4 nairaland sef
Re: She Wants Too **** My Banana Finsih by Smartguy001(m): 3:49pm On Feb 09, 2016
adaksbullet:

Re: She Wants Too **** My Banana Finsih by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 09, 2016
Ha!!! Wats wrong with Nl guys undecided
Re: She Wants Too **** My Banana Finsih by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 09, 2016
^^^ poster above me, shutup!!
Re: She Wants Too **** My Banana Finsih by adaksbullet: 4:56pm On Feb 09, 2016
Smartguy001:

oya asked yor dadi awa eleyi ah bad gan kiss
Re: She Wants Too **** My Banana Finsih by adaksbullet: 4:57pm On Feb 09, 2016
HateU2:
Ha!!! Wats wrong with Nl guys undecided
who his these one his talked too?undecided
Re: She Wants Too **** My Banana Finsih by Smartguy001(m): 6:37pm On Feb 09, 2016
adaksbullet:
These mumu his think his smart call her sef smartguy001 undecided.......................mtcheeeeeeeeeangry

Re: She Wants Too **** My Banana Finsih by Suspect33(m): 2:27pm On Feb 11, 2016
are you living your purpose on earth? Where would you be now if you died a minute ago? In heaven rejoicing with the saints or in hell tormented with the condemned for eternity? You have just one life to decide where you'll spend eternity, dont lose your soul unto pleasure and sin, accept Jesus today and turn from your sins, repent and be saved. God bless you

(1) (Reply)

My Friend Killed This Huge Snake(huge Mamba) / MY Take On Miss Nairaland 2016 Contestant / Emotional\heartbreak\betrayal Lil Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.