Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,367 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Women Protest For Lack Of Men To Make Them Pregnant. Photos Attached - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Protest For Lack Of Men To Make Them Pregnant. Photos Attached (1421 Views)

Can My Wife Do Sex With My Father If I Am In.office(photos Attached Of My Wife) / 10 Top Beautiful Romancelanders (July 2016) - Photos Attached / Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Protest For Lack Of Men To Make Them Pregnant. Photos Attached by uzokebes(m): 8:35pm On Jun 09, 2015
Women in Ndeiya ward say their
drunkard husbands are unable to sire
children and they may look elsewhere for
sober bedmates.
They said their men have abandoned their
homes because of drinking too much illicit
brew.
Speaking during a peaceful protest at Thigio
shopping centre on Wednesday, the
demonstrators said younger women are the
worst affected as they are “unproductive”.
“If you walk in this village, you will find so
many young married women, but only a few
are pregnant. Those who are not are suffering
in silence because their men cannot perform,”
resident Nancy Wangare said.

She said men have been drinking anything
alcoholic to keep them high, but society bears
the consequences of sexual dysfunction.
“It would not be a wonder if we start looking
for men to sire our children. Our husbands
will not know anything. We will trick them that
the pregnancies are theirs and they will
support us,” Wangari said.
The 32-year-old mother of one separated
from her husband four years ago.

Resident Margaret Waithera asked the
government to deregister all wines and spirits
outlets in the area.
She said the operators abuse the law by
secretly selling illicit brew.
Some bars do not adhere to the 5pm to 11pm
operating hours, Waithera said.
She said some operators lock their customers
in their bars as they drink, while others carry
alcohol in their pockets and sell it to their
customers by the road.

Deputy county commissioner David Kiprop said
they are investigating the claims.
He said operators who break the law will have
their businesses deregistered.
“We will arrest the bar owners and
attendants who break the law and take them
to court. After they are convicted, we will ask
the county government to deregister them,”
Kiprop said.

Source: whatdidyoumiss.com/women-protest-for-lack-of-men

Re: Women Protest For Lack Of Men To Make Them Pregnant. Photos Attached by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 09, 2015
where is d photo

1 Like

Re: Women Protest For Lack Of Men To Make Them Pregnant. Photos Attached by valmunich(m): 8:38pm On Jun 09, 2015
Shey dem no teach you how to edit your work for school ni undecided

1 Like

Re: Women Protest For Lack Of Men To Make Them Pregnant. Photos Attached by czarr(m): 8:48pm On Jun 09, 2015
.....eehhyyyaaahh!..Pele.
Re: Women Protest For Lack Of Men To Make Them Pregnant. Photos Attached by czarr(m): 8:49pm On Jun 09, 2015
.....eehhyyyaaahh!..Pele. I vow to my future wife to always perform. she go do protest for over performing husbands. lool.
Re: Women Protest For Lack Of Men To Make Them Pregnant. Photos Attached by czarr(m): 8:49pm On Jun 09, 2015
.....eehhyyyaaahh!..Pele. I vow to my future wife to always perform. she go do protest for over performing husbands.
Re: Women Protest For Lack Of Men To Make Them Pregnant. Photos Attached by uzokebes(m): 8:50pm On Jun 09, 2015
6ty6ix:
where is d photo
sorry, network was bad, it's there now
Re: Women Protest For Lack Of Men To Make Them Pregnant. Photos Attached by IamLEGEND1: 8:50pm On Jun 09, 2015
calm down Oh ye village women Change is here.
Re: Women Protest For Lack Of Men To Make Them Pregnant. Photos Attached by Enegod(m): 8:57pm On Jun 09, 2015
so, kenyan Men are now impotent. Time for Nigerian Men to play the big brother! cool
Re: Women Protest For Lack Of Men To Make Them Pregnant. Photos Attached by Youngmolis: 8:58pm On Jun 09, 2015
DAMN

(1) (Reply)

Matured Women Only / 26 Signs That Your Guy Is Cheating..... / Can A Woman Make You A Millionaire? Photo Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.