Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

COMPLICATED!!! My Girlfriend (future Wife) Is A Frigid & Pregnant For Another. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / COMPLICATED!!! My Girlfriend (future Wife) Is A Frigid & Pregnant For Another. (8984 Views)

My Girlfriend Said Her Previous Guy Was Stronger In Bed. / Guys Pls Take It Easy On Her(my Future Wife) @ PHOTO / She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COMPLICATED!!! My Girlfriend (future Wife) Is A Frigid & Pregnant For Another. by Abelsconcept(m): 7:19am On Jun 11, 2015
Jollyjoy:
hmmm! I use to suffer frm that same frigidity untill my guy take me to a counselor, and she advice me on what to do, talk to her, get her more into the mode be4 the actual act, kissing and the rest wil help, beside, she may nt like sex due to her first sexual experience or maybe she has been raped be4. Get her to trust u., she is nt alone.

Thanks very much really appreciate.
Re: COMPLICATED!!! My Girlfriend (future Wife) Is A Frigid & Pregnant For Another. by Abelsconcept(m): 7:22am On Jun 11, 2015
onomeglo:
seriously,can't vomit everything here,buh u can check my thread'I have similar issues with ur gal,sex is like a stranger to me,God help us

Thanks I'll definitely check your thread for insight.
Re: COMPLICATED!!! My Girlfriend (future Wife) Is A Frigid & Pregnant For Another. by justfree1(m): 6:52pm On Jun 11, 2015
seconded
mordtonia:
Buy Trevo for her, by the time she's done with one bottle you'll give testimony. #promise#
Contact me for order.
Re: COMPLICATED!!! My Girlfriend (future Wife) Is A Frigid & Pregnant For Another. by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 12, 2015
Abelsconcept:
Like seriously am considering proposing to her. She got most of the qualities and potential to make a good wife. In fact, I imagine our future together as husband and wife. Beautiful children and a beautiful home looking into the sea. Both of us together might be just a fantasy because she is suffering from a serious sexual complication called frigidity.

Frigidity according to my research: Is an aberrant sexual condition in both male and female. It is the lack of sexual excitement in the sexual orgasms of the male (penis) and of the female (virginal).

Please what should I do? Am confused. I love her but how do I approach this situation with her. She is so disinterested in anything that has to do with sex. Please your advice is needed here. Though, I have thought of the following but there is still 'but'.
- visited a counselor - but will she agree with me without having ill feelings about my thoughts.
- suggest more sexual activities like: Kissing, MouthAction etc - but will she not think me a sex addict and despise me.
- suggest we stay as friends (no sex) - but will she not think it is the end of the relationship.
- suggest I lay low untill she feels comfortable with sex - but will she ever be comfortable.

Please what should I do? Please note that your advice will be highly appreciated, thanks.
Hang on lemme get this straight, throughout your sexual encounter with her, you guys didn't do anything like kissing and Mouth Action? (becuase the bolded suggests so, if you are just thinking now of suggesting it to her). Lemme ask again, you don't kiss?? undecided I'm certain you don't even do any kind of f0replay at all..you just go straight for the kill and gbam you want to chook something inside her kini. shocked shocked

How the hell do you want her to feel aroused or excited?!!! undecided angry
Re: COMPLICATED!!! My Girlfriend (future Wife) Is A Frigid & Pregnant For Another. by Abelsconcept(m): 3:31pm On Jun 13, 2015
booqee:

Hang on lemme get this straight, throughout your sexual encounter with her, you guys didn't do anything like kissing and Mouth Action? (becuase the bolded suggests so, if you are just thinking now of suggesting it to her). Lemme ask again, you don't kiss?? undecided I'm certain you don't even do any kind of f0replay at all..you just go straight for the kill and gbam you want to chook something inside her kini. shocked shocked

How the hell do you want her to feel aroused or excited?!!! undecided angry

Thanks for your comment.

Like seriously you don't mean that bold part right? Is it possible? No, no... I don't think so as matter of fact, I hate going straight into action without the right rituals. I know the benefits of it (I.e. The more you play the longer you last cool). The truth is that she just dislikes the idea of any sexual advances.
Re: COMPLICATED!!! My Girlfriend (future Wife) Is A Frigid & Pregnant For Another. by opedaydydx9(m): 3:56pm On Jun 13, 2015
If ur this guy with high libido, hmmmmm.... It's certain u gonna cheat on her after marriage,.... Before u gon into a relationship with anybody u should knw this things about them... I ask about everything not minding the fact I might seem like a pervert buh then I wouldn't want to cheat on my wife!
Re: COMPLICATED!!! My Girlfriend (future Wife) Is A Frigid & Pregnant For Another. by truthhurts2: 4:08pm On Jun 13, 2015
INTERMAN:
Ok. You say Your girlfriend is suffering from frigidity, why not put her in the fridge?
Ode
Re: COMPLICATED!!! My Girlfriend (future Wife) Is A Frigid & Pregnant For Another. by Abelsconcept(m): 5:06pm On Jun 13, 2015
opedaydydx9:
If ur this guy with high libido, hmmmmm.... It's certain u gonna cheat on her after marriage,.... Before u gon into a relationship with anybody u should knw this things about them... I ask about everything not minding the fact I might seem like a pervert buh then I wouldn't want to cheat on my wife!

Thanks for your advice....

1 Like

Re: COMPLICATED!!! My Girlfriend (future Wife) Is A Frigid & Pregnant For Another. by noblegrex: 12:23am On Jul 26, 2015
Ah ah! Y r u afraid to confront or talk to your Gf=future wife, man no try am o. All in d name of I don't want to loose her yet u r suffering emotionally. If u knw u want her to b your f wife then talk to her as to settle whatevere it is b4 u regret later n eventualy plan to leave. Y should u b afraid talk to her 1on1 if she's leaving bear it if nt gud for u habba which kind levels b that, say u go beg her b4 u talk to her abi b4 u Bleep her ni.
Re: COMPLICATED!!! My Girlfriend (future Wife) Is A Frigid & Pregnant For Another. by Nobody: 12:26am On Jul 26, 2015
1) Frigid is not a medical condition. It is a term that has been used for many scores of years to insult a woman who rejects a man for sex.

2) Your girlfriend does not owe you sex. Perhaps you do not excite her. You should talk about it. But if you cannot live with her like this, do not propose.
Re: COMPLICATED!!! My Girlfriend (future Wife) Is A Frigid & Pregnant For Another. by Abelsconcept(m): 8:32pm On Aug 20, 2015
noblegrex:
Ah ah! Y r u afraid to confront or talk to your Gf=future wife, man no try am o. All in d name of I don't want to loose her yet u r suffering emotionally. If u knw u want her to b your f wife then talk to her as to settle whatevere it is b4 u regret later n eventualy plan to leave. Y should u b afraid talk to her 1on1 if she's leaving bear it if nt gud for u habba which kind levels b that, say u go beg her b4 u talk to her abi b4 u Bleep her ni.

Its been a while I visited nairaland...
Yeah somehow... I think was scared to just lay it bear like without considering her thought on it... I think I was scared of losing her because I loved her so much.
Re: COMPLICATED!!! My Girlfriend (future Wife) Is A Frigid & Pregnant For Another. by Abelsconcept(m): 8:47pm On Aug 20, 2015
Rainess:
1) Frigid is not a medical condition. It is a term that has been used for many scores of years to insult a woman who rejects a man for sex.

2) Your girlfriend does not owe you sex. Perhaps you do not excite her. You should talk about it. But if you cannot live with her like this, do not propose.

Firstly, your suggested (perhaps concluded) that frigid is a derogatory word used to describe women who refuse their partners sex without any medical complications. Am not a professional gynaecologist but a further research on the subject may clear your view or perhaps you just right about it.

Secondly, you should've carefully and meticulously read through my original post before through tantrums at me. Having said that, she is more than excited and sacrifices more in the relationships than myself.

However, thanks for your advice.
Re: COMPLICATED!!! My Girlfriend (future Wife) Is A Frigid & Pregnant For Another. by noblegrex: 9:30pm On Aug 20, 2015
Abelsconcept:

Its been a while I visited nairaland...
Yeah somehow... I think was scared to just lay it bear like without considering her thought on it... I think I was scared of losing her because I loved her so much.
don't be scared of loosing a woman cos u might end up loosing her eventually,that doesn't mean u don't love her,u r a man,u have to b in charge.then what is the essence of suffering internaly.don't hurt yourself.
Re: COMPLICATED!!! My Girlfriend (future Wife) Is A Frigid & Pregnant For Another. by Abelsconcept(m): 10:13am On Aug 21, 2015
noblegrex:
don't be scared of loosing a woman cos u might end up loosing her eventually,that doesn't mean u don't love her,u r a man,u have to b in charge.then what is the essence of suffering internaly.don't hurt yourself.

Thanks... Really appreciate. Am afraid it does appear as though I lack the will to confront her. However, am just trying to be cautious not to make mistake by only thinking about myself.
Re: COMPLICATED!!! My Girlfriend (future Wife) Is A Frigid & Pregnant For Another. by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 21, 2015
Abelsconcept:

Thanks... Really appreciate. Am afraid it does appear as though I lack the will to confront her. However, am just trying to be cautious not to make mistake by only thinking about myself.

This not about thinking about yourself only more like getting honest with yourself.

You can't force her to see a therapist or counselor if she does not want to and this is where the decision making comes in do you want her as is frigid and all or will you need her to not be frigid, less clingy to be yourself and happy in the relationship you have with her. As always this is about us what is acceptable or not before we go blaming the other person for being who they are or taking their time to process what they are experiencing.

Your story about the father of her child is sketchy but from what i read she does not seem frigid she could be shaken, be feeling bad and is not ready for a relationship that requires her to give so much yet. Maybe she is shut down for now and will open up later just don't be the rebound guy because that is equally possible don't mean to sow seeds of doubt or whatever but you get what i am saying plus you said you are feeling used trust your instincts and talk to clear up the issues.
Re: COMPLICATED!!! My Girlfriend (future Wife) Is A Frigid & Pregnant For Another. by Abelsconcept(m): 12:25pm On Aug 21, 2015
andromida:

This not about thinking about yourself only more like getting honest with yourself.

You can't force her to see a therapist or counselor if she does not want to and this is where the decision making comes in do you want her as is frigid and all or will you need her to not be frigid, less clingy to be yourself and happy in the relationship you have with her. As always this is about us what is acceptable or not before we go blaming the other person for being who they are or taking their time to process what they are experiencing.

Your story about the father of her child is sketchy but from what i read she does not seem frigid she could be shaken, be feeling bad and is not ready for a relationship that requires her to give so much yet. Maybe she is shut down for now and will open up later just don't be the rebound guy because that is equally possible don't mean to sow seeds of doubt or whatever but you get what i am saying plus you said you are feeling used trust your instincts and talk to clear up the issues.

Thank you so much, your advice is spot on. You just hit the nail with your second paragraph. Do I want her to be a frigid? Hell NO! I can't force her or neither could I blame her for the situation. The truth is just that I wanted to help her because I love her.

My confusion really now is on your third paragraph. Your point is very insightful. I also have my doubts that she is frigid after seeing the video on phone. However, her attitudes suggests otherwise. Really confusing. We shall sit and talk but we do I start?

Once again, thanks for your advice.
Re: COMPLICATED!!! My Girlfriend (future Wife) Is A Frigid & Pregnant For Another. by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 21, 2015
Abelsconcept:

Thank you so much, your advice is spot on. You just hit the nail with your second paragraph. Do I want her to be a frigid? Hell NO! I can't force her or neither could I blame her for the situation. The truth is just that I wanted to help her because I love her.

My confusion really now is on your third paragraph. Your point is very insightful. I also have my doubts that she is frigid after seeing the video on phone. However, her attitudes suggests otherwise. Really confusing. We shall sit and talk but we do I start?

Once again, thanks for your advice.

You are very welcome. Really kind of you to want to help her and all but you can't do love alone she has to want and be ready to come aboard.

I don't see any confusion she just does not want you to touch her.Start with the truth about your concerns.
Re: COMPLICATED!!! My Girlfriend (future Wife) Is A Frigid & Pregnant For Another. by Abelsconcept(m): 1:10pm On Aug 21, 2015
andromida:

You are very welcome. Really kind of you to want to help her and all but you can't do love alone she has to want and be ready to come aboard.

I don't see any confusion she just does not want you to touch her.Start with the truth about your concerns.

Am feeling hurtful in my mind. You think she doesn't have any feelings for me? Please tell me it could be better I don't insist to hear it from her. What do you think?

Waiting anxiously for your reply
Re: COMPLICATED!!! My Girlfriend (future Wife) Is A Frigid & Pregnant For Another. by noblegrex: 1:39pm On Aug 21, 2015
Abelsconcept:

u can still talk to her n being cautious,like talk to her cautiously bout it like u r making a suggestion,not that u'll shout at her.aside that,just be careful bout d way u r scared of her so, that won't affect some of d decisions u take in life u can love n respect her but that's not enough for u to b afraid of her.Note;Love can be sweet n at thesame time so hurting n dangerous bt it all depends on u. Mayb she's your first woman I guess.
Re: COMPLICATED!!! My Girlfriend (future Wife) Is A Frigid & Pregnant For Another. by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 21, 2015
Abelsconcept:

Am feeling hurtful in my mind. You think she doesn't have any feelings for me? Please tell me it could be better I don't insist to hear it from her. What do you think?

Waiting anxiously for your reply

I don't know if she has any feelings for you the way you want or not all i am saying is that she does not want you to touch her. That is all. She just had an abortion, i don't know what is with her you still have to talk to her to know smiley. Better you know what is what than suffering and being anxious.
Re: COMPLICATED!!! My Girlfriend (future Wife) Is A Frigid & Pregnant For Another. by doriscarter: 10:43am On Sep 26, 2016
[b]I’d doubts about miracle spells after buying many spells that never labored and really made the decision never to purchase a spell again. I’ve attempted different casters. A number of them never clarified me once i compensated and were apparent con artists, some really cast a spell but for whatever reason it did not work. I Quickly saw a video online with an individual who was mentioning she’d results with DR, Olorun. Regardless of the accusations I’d her site looked real and so i gave spells a final try. It’s most likely the very best decision I available within my existence since it labored and my boyfriend returned beside me Once I split up with my ex I spent considerable time wanting which i could just turn the time backwards.He assisted me just do that. Actually our relationship seems like the split up never even happened. We’ve never been this happy or passionate, all because of Dr Olorun. If you are searching for a great spell caster your search is over, Dr Olorun exceed other spell-casters, you are able to contact her straight on (Olorunoduduwaspiritualtemple@gmail.com)[/b]

Re: COMPLICATED!!! My Girlfriend (future Wife) Is A Frigid & Pregnant For Another. by wayatta: 7:54am On Apr 18, 2018
I want to use this opportunity to thank this great holy man called Priest Babaka for what he has done for me and my family. This great man has brought happiness and joy back again to me and my family. Priest Babaka has used his great power to help me bring back my husband within the period of 48 hours and also helped me in getting pregnant with his powerful prayers and after 7 days of applying his herbs.This is more than words can say, at first i didn't believe it but today it is so true and all thanks goes to him. i will advice every one out there that has a similar issue, and also any one who is willing to get his or her lover back and any one who wants to get pregnant quick to contact this wonderful man today and forever remain happy in life. email: babaka.wolf@gmail.com or Facebook at priestly.babaka

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Are Your Favourite Sexx Positions / Same Age Marriage Advantages And Disadvantages; Pls Help / Guys, Can You Marry A Taller Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.