Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Desmond Elliot's Mum At His Inauguration (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Desmond Elliot's Mum At His Inauguration (Photos) (41906 Views)

Tinubu In Akure Airport For Akeredolu's Inauguration(photos) / Saraki And His Wife, 2 Children At His Inauguration (photos) / Abuja Transforms For Buhari’s Inauguration (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Desmond Elliot's Mum At His Inauguration (Photos) by ebosie11(f): 6:29am On Jun 10, 2015
Nollywood actor turned politician Desmond Elliot has was inaugurated into Lagos House of Assembly yesterday.
   The event was attended by many Nollywood stars like Ramsey Noah,Monalisa and many more.Also present at the event was Desmond Elliot's mum.See photos of Desmond Elliot and mum at the event below....

Source: http://godwin12..com/2015/06/desmond-elliot-step-out-with-mum-at-his.html?m=1

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Desmond Elliot's Mum At His Inauguration (Photos) by Galacious1: 6:33am On Jun 10, 2015
Congrats to her.
Some women already aborted the children that were supposed to be their light.

89 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Desmond Elliot's Mum At His Inauguration (Photos) by Nobody: 6:35am On Jun 10, 2015
Beautiful Mum wink

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desmond Elliot's Mum At His Inauguration (Photos) by anthoniosp(m): 6:35am On Jun 10, 2015
Galacious1:
Congrats to her.

galacious 10-1 some women

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desmond Elliot's Mum At His Inauguration (Photos) by anthoniosp(m): 6:37am On Jun 10, 2015
stun? D mummy is just looking like a mummy! Cnt spot any stun

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot's Mum At His Inauguration (Photos) by 3ace(m): 6:48am On Jun 10, 2015
Congratulations Honourable Desmond but next time, please don't show off again(although I dey respect classic cars). No be u go be d first to become honourable, abeg u no need am.

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot's Mum At His Inauguration (Photos) by agarawu23(m): 6:53am On Jun 10, 2015
cool cheesy
Re: Desmond Elliot's Mum At His Inauguration (Photos) by Nobody: 7:00am On Jun 10, 2015
Hardwork pays.
God bless my hustle.

Guess †нε honourable took after his dad in height? Huh cry

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot's Mum At His Inauguration (Photos) by Amastermovic(m): 7:03am On Jun 10, 2015
una wahala too much sey Desmond don provide cheap Internet for me to view all this abii government go produce such make una mind una self ooooooo... Yeye PPLE I no dey view I switched off my data jawe...
Add up nairalander 7F021ECA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desmond Elliot's Mum At His Inauguration (Photos) by M4gunners: 7:12am On Jun 10, 2015
Congratulations to you Desmond E.Mama nowthatyoursonisthere,njoy.

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot's Mum At His Inauguration (Photos) by Nobody: 7:18am On Jun 10, 2015
Awww!!! Des resemble am o!!! embarassed embarassed

God bless you, Ma.
Desmond, you better work o! Leave all mediocrity in Nollywood! undecided angry
Re: Desmond Elliot's Mum At His Inauguration (Photos) by Nobody: 7:38am On Jun 10, 2015
Failure is an orphan but success has many relatives!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desmond Elliot's Mum At His Inauguration (Photos) by oathman(m): 7:47am On Jun 10, 2015
na wa for una oo.... u go soon show us desmond concubine that attended his inauguration
Re: Desmond Elliot's Mum At His Inauguration (Photos) by kunlesufyan(m): 7:48am On Jun 10, 2015
Galacious1:
Congrats to her.

Sad but this is real talk ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desmond Elliot's Mum At His Inauguration (Photos) by myklangelo(m): 7:48am On Jun 10, 2015
Joys of motherhood.

New development in my blog! If you can write fictions or non fictions,poems. You have a personal story to tell all in the Igbo languge, submit to my blog thru email. Igbo ga-adiriri!!!

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com
Re: Desmond Elliot's Mum At His Inauguration (Photos) by wunmi590(m): 7:49am On Jun 10, 2015
Re: Desmond Elliot's Mum At His Inauguration (Photos) by folabayo1(f): 7:49am On Jun 10, 2015
Wetin faithia balogun wear wey be like wedding dress so grin

Congrats fake shola desmond grin
Re: Desmond Elliot's Mum At His Inauguration (Photos) by Nobody: 7:49am On Jun 10, 2015
Nigeria keeps sinking as mediocres takes over grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Desmond Elliot's Mum At His Inauguration (Photos) by lyttmarine: 7:49am On Jun 10, 2015
E be like say she too wore 10million naira wristwatch

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot's Mum At His Inauguration (Photos) by okotv(m): 7:50am On Jun 10, 2015
Lagosian indeed ....congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot's Mum At His Inauguration (Photos) by Nobody: 7:50am On Jun 10, 2015
Nice... I thank God nobody has mentioned the fact that she is Igbo. Does this mean Nigeria is finally growing out of her tribal sentiments?
Re: Desmond Elliot's Mum At His Inauguration (Photos) by justi4jesu(f): 7:50am On Jun 10, 2015
cool cool
Re: Desmond Elliot's Mum At His Inauguration (Photos) by kilode100(f): 7:51am On Jun 10, 2015
Him papa nko?
This mama go still dey shine her kini o.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desmond Elliot's Mum At His Inauguration (Photos) by gbaskiboy: 7:51am On Jun 10, 2015
Mama dey chop pikin food
If u agree say u too go chop your pikin food abeg click like button

25 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot's Mum At His Inauguration (Photos) by 360ng: 7:51am On Jun 10, 2015
pretty and still strong.
Re: Desmond Elliot's Mum At His Inauguration (Photos) by lateefx(m): 7:52am On Jun 10, 2015
Lovely smiley
Re: Desmond Elliot's Mum At His Inauguration (Photos) by Lasgidy1(m): 7:53am On Jun 10, 2015
The joy of motherhood

3 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot's Mum At His Inauguration (Photos) by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 10, 2015
Congrats to him.

The celebrations should be over by now. APC has taken more than two weeks now to indulge in frivolities in the name of celebrations.

I still don't get why Buhari chose to visit Chad and Niger first. Those are annexures of Nigeria and he should have sent their Presidents hurrying down to Abuja to meet him.

By the way, it is a good thing that happened at the NASS yesterday. I hope Tinubu's candidate for Speaker of the Lagos House of Assembly didn't lose as well, yesterday?
Re: Desmond Elliot's Mum At His Inauguration (Photos) by saasala(m): 7:54am On Jun 10, 2015
Issokay
Re: Desmond Elliot's Mum At His Inauguration (Photos) by Neplusultra(f): 7:54am On Jun 10, 2015
His wife is standing aloof from his mother, hope all is well between dem? MIL/DIL ish cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Charly Boy Reveals Shocking Things About Deji Adeyanju In New Interview (video) / Buhari At The Opening Ceremony Of 72nd UN General Assembly (Photos) / Buhari Receiving Cheers From Motorists On Fuel Queue In Kaduna (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.