Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,047 members, 7,825,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Money Can Buy You Love And Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Money Can Buy You Love And Women (728 Views)

See What Having Money Can Do For A Guy(photo) / She Has Been Asking Me For Money Can I Ask Her For Sex?(just A Friend) / 5 Sex Positions For Maximum Satisfaction(men And Women) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Money Can Buy You Love And Women by marvelck: 9:21am On Jun 10, 2015
Forget about all these 5 steps to a successful relationships or how to love your girl and make her happy. The only thing that can keep any woman by a man's side is money. Money can get you any girl you want. Even an unfaithful boyfriend that is rich and comfortable will always be forgiven by his girlfriend cos he is rich. That is why you see most ladies sticking to a rich guy they know is not faithful, cos he is rich (or doing well) and can provide comfort for them. Its only when you don't have money that girls will be making shakara for you. But when you have money, even when you are maltreating the girl or cheating on her, she wont leave you. Instead she wil even be the one crying and begging you. Professing her love and commitment to you. She is doing all these cos of the money and comfort you have. Girls chase rich guys. They stalk them at shopping malls or at events. Begging for their numbers or business cards. They fake love suddenly just to be in the rich dude's life. My dear, forget about love. Love doesn't exist anymore in most cases. What most ladies are interested in is money and comfort...after that you can then talk about love! So go make money first, and see how ladies would start running after you from morning till night. But make sure you don't get broke or lose your wealth o. Cos if that should happen, you would start seeing the true colour of the girl or any woman that married you cos of your money or wealth.

1 Like

Re: Money Can Buy You Love And Women by phlio(m): 9:25am On Jun 10, 2015
you have a serious point bro
Re: Money Can Buy You Love And Women by zyzxx(m): 9:27am On Jun 10, 2015
ok. if dat what it take
Re: Money Can Buy You Love And Women by izuch(m): 9:27am On Jun 10, 2015
True but not completely true
Re: Money Can Buy You Love And Women by DahtzFestjayz: 9:30am On Jun 10, 2015
Strange But True
Re: Money Can Buy You Love And Women by ronald4lif(m): 9:33am On Jun 10, 2015
Word on marbles. You hit it right bruv.

Money is all a man need to get any woman of his choice and get her worship you.

In most cases, it can make any woman grow to love a man but even if she doesn't love you with all the money, you both can still live happily.

Love isn't a must in a relationship and a relationship/marriage can exist happily and drama-free without love.
Re: Money Can Buy You Love And Women by jamex93(m): 9:38am On Jun 10, 2015
we don know since 1584
Re: Money Can Buy You Love And Women by sinaj(f): 9:40am On Jun 10, 2015
sad
Re: Money Can Buy You Love And Women by Ladyzinny: 9:46am On Jun 10, 2015
That is true my broda,girls of dis day,even if he is their father's agemate no problem as long as money is involve love must fellow now.
Re: Money Can Buy You Love And Women by Senjo(m): 9:49am On Jun 10, 2015
Money will not buy u love but ur choice of woman

Wit money u can get any woman of ur choice but dat doesn't gives u d assurance dat she inlove wit u.She only after d luxury life attach to saying yes to u.

Even after so many yrs,tell ha u at going broke n u wil c d real attitude of ur woman
Re: Money Can Buy You Love And Women by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 10, 2015
ronald4lif:
Word on marbles. You hit it right bruv.

Money is all a man need to get any woman of his choice and get her worship you.

In most cases, it can make any woman grow to love a man but even if she doesn't love you with all the money, you both can still live happily.

Love isn't a must in a relationship and a relationship/marriage can exist happily and drama-free without love.
Really?? undecided undecided

Sha I already know you're not willing to give up your stance. So, no need to argue. grin
Re: Money Can Buy You Love And Women by ronald4lif(m): 10:43am On Jun 10, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Really?? undecided undecided

Sha I already know you're not willing to give up your stance. So, no need to argue. grin

Dey there na. You know see the beauty your home state governor got for himself recently. grin
Re: Money Can Buy You Love And Women by 2dice(m): 11:40am On Jun 10, 2015
They say LOVE is for free ..... Just EXPENSIVE to shop ..
Re: Money Can Buy You Love And Women by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 10, 2015
ronald4lif:

Dey there na. You know see the beauty your home state governor got for himself recently. grin
Time wil tell. wink

(1) (Reply)

Different Types Of Banks (girls) In Nigeria. / I Wnt 2 Leave Her / Love Versus Infatuation-1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.