Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki At His Home In Abuja (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki At His Home In Abuja (photos) (57747 Views)

Buhari, Saraki At The Marriage Of Atiku's Daughters (Photos) / More Photos Of Buhari,Osinbajo And Saraki At Independence Day Celebration 2day / Jay Z Visits Bukola Saraki In Kwara (2006) - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki At His Home In Abuja (photos) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 10, 2015
Great
Re: Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki At His Home In Abuja (photos) by kilode100(f): 5:17pm On Jun 10, 2015
Dele go still dey see him preek lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
The thing go small o.
See as he round like tongue doughnut cheesy cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki At His Home In Abuja (photos) by pBuhari(f): 5:18pm On Jun 10, 2015
that is leader ww want
Up PDP
Re: Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki At His Home In Abuja (photos) by chamboy(m): 5:19pm On Jun 10, 2015
pBuhari:
that is leader ww want

Up PDP
dis no pdp victory
Re: Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki At His Home In Abuja (photos) by blackpanda: 5:19pm On Jun 10, 2015
Mark my words, saraki will end up contributing nothing to Nigeria's development. This 8th national assembly is only going to be clownish wit intrigues here and there.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki At His Home In Abuja (photos) by Spells(m): 5:20pm On Jun 10, 2015
INTROVERT:
I wish him well...

His office looks tight

I love the second pix grin

the office doesn't looks tight to me, i can see alota space... Infact its spacious. Lolz
Re: Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki At His Home In Abuja (photos) by simplynola(m): 5:20pm On Jun 10, 2015
Dele... you still wan chop your own for national cake. No froblem, diaris God! an increase in my own tax is an increase to your own belle.
Re: Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki At His Home In Abuja (photos) by ritux: 5:21pm On Jun 10, 2015
What is he doing with that big market women calculator on his table?

Oh! to calculate the amount of money to steal from tax payers.
Re: Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki At His Home In Abuja (photos) by muh4lyf(m): 5:22pm On Jun 10, 2015
Enjoy it while it last, what goes around has come around for JAGABAN, he lost this one... BUKOLA tomorrow it could be your turn so don't be sooo comfortable.. Nigerian masses are on a long thing as these poliicians are all for themselves and their pocket... Haya!!!
Re: Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki At His Home In Abuja (photos) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 10, 2015
lalasticlala:
Chief Momodu shared the photos and captioned:

http://ink361.com/app/users/ig-290514337/delemomoduovation/photos/ig-1003840240592603220_290514337

But is ds man Yoruba...cos in all his attire he has never dressed like one oh.
Re: Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki At His Home In Abuja (photos) by ritux: 5:22pm On Jun 10, 2015
kilode100:
Dele go still dey see him preek lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
The thing go small o.
See as he round like tongue doughnut cheesy cheesy

Your picture says it all.
Re: Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki At His Home In Abuja (photos) by DevilhimseIf: 5:24pm On Jun 10, 2015
chamboy:
dis no pdp victory
tongue
Re: Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki At His Home In Abuja (photos) by Sobeautiful: 5:24pm On Jun 10, 2015
The confusion this one single man caused in the entire country yesterday may not be easily forgotten.
Re: Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki At His Home In Abuja (photos) by millionaireman: 5:24pm On Jun 10, 2015
lalasticlala:
Chief Momodu shared the photos and captioned:

http://ink361.com/app/users/ig-290514337/delemomoduovation/photos/ig-1003840240592603220_290514337

Not even one stethoscope is visible in Saraki's office. Bukola Saraki studied at the London Hospital Medical College of the University of London from 1982 to 1987, when he obtained his M.B.B.S (London).

Doctor of Nigerian politics, fake medical doctor.
Re: Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki At His Home In Abuja (photos) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 10, 2015
Na that calculator him dey use calculate how much dem go pocket?
Re: Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki At His Home In Abuja (photos) by fish23(m): 5:25pm On Jun 10, 2015
Dele Momodu everywhere! Contract seeker...
Re: Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki At His Home In Abuja (photos) by amichaelz101(m): 5:26pm On Jun 10, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Ur eyes big no mean sey u dey see- NASS 2015 election a case study..
opolo eyes.... ??
Re: Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki At His Home In Abuja (photos) by mbulela: 5:27pm On Jun 10, 2015
Dele Momodu, as unstable as water.
Re: Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki At His Home In Abuja (photos) by NovusHomo(m): 5:27pm On Jun 10, 2015
Dele Momodu; born to kiss arse.

3 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki At His Home In Abuja (photos) by Lexusgs430: 5:27pm On Jun 10, 2015
That's bureau de change calculator,is to calculate his share or our dollars loot!!!!!
Re: Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki At His Home In Abuja (photos) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 10, 2015
I thought Dele Momodu meant Senator Bukola Saraki's private Clinic.
Re: Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki At His Home In Abuja (photos) by Mistaarhlohki(m): 5:28pm On Jun 10, 2015
atlwireles:
What is a cashier's calculator doing on his table or my eyes are seeing double cheesy cheesy cheesy

He used to be a banker in those days.. So old habits die hard
Re: Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki At His Home In Abuja (photos) by HzRF(m): 5:28pm On Jun 10, 2015
modath:

I initially rooted for Saraki's emergence up till his "coup" yesterday before it finally dawned that his obsessive desire to "serve" Nigeria at all cost is predicated on his numerous upcoming cases and the immunity the office will grant him while allowing him amass a massive "war chest" for his future ambition.

All he has suceeded in achieving is to "Atikulize" himself; more than enough money but little to no credibility to garner the needed support beyond his primary domain..

With his initial n-PDP drama & recent APC "coup", he has lost every goodwill from the streets!! When the dust settles he'll see that he won the war but lost the battle... No how this will ever wnd well!!!

*TANoids don't count, they couldn't even "help" the "hero" of their time"

God help Nigeria cos its obvious these people don't care one bit!!!
At 2nd pic
Saraki be Lyk
They keep saying shhiit bout me
Why I keep lesson them
Re: Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki At His Home In Abuja (photos) by omaji53jeremiah: 5:30pm On Jun 10, 2015
big man
Re: Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki At His Home In Abuja (photos) by onyemachius(m): 5:30pm On Jun 10, 2015
`i couldnt laugh out loud, wen i heard oyegun said i just watched it on TV..is all about Karma
Re: Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki At His Home In Abuja (photos) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 10, 2015
Bukola omo saraki
Re: Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki At His Home In Abuja (photos) by dotune(m): 5:33pm On Jun 10, 2015
I like this man. He doesnt waste time. He knows he might be removed anytime so he took his calculator along. At least he can calculate how much billions he can make in a short while. Meanwhile that table is so unorganized. We expect something better from a senate president of the federal republic of Nigeria.
Re: Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki At His Home In Abuja (photos) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 10, 2015
millionaireman:

Not even one stethoscope is visible in Saraki's office. Bukola Saraki studied at the London Hospital Medical College of the University of London from 1982 to 1987, when he obtained his M.B.B.S (London).

Doctor of Nigerian politics, fake medical doctor.

This is unfair to the Senator!! History has shown that life is more meaningfully impactful if it is lived in pursuit of one's passion!!!
Re: Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki At His Home In Abuja (photos) by Benjoh(m): 5:34pm On Jun 10, 2015
Who is now dirty between you people celebrating and Tinubu? I imagine why you are rejoicing on impunity played by Saraki and all of you are feeling happy not knowing what it may bring. Haba! Are you not the youth clamouring for better Nigeria. Is it by Coup de'tat of the 1st arm of Govt that happened yesterday Nigeria is going to be better? I pity ourselves cos this is how it gonna be for ever. Nobody is agiast Saraki in becoming Senate President buh why not in due process? Why must 51 elected senator be in absent b4 Saraki be elected as pres? Keep celebrating.
Re: Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki At His Home In Abuja (photos) by jayben(m): 5:36pm On Jun 10, 2015
atlwireles:
What is a cashier's calculator doing on his table or my eyes are seeing double cheesy cheesy cheesy
To calculate the sharing formular of looted funds in the upper chamber
Re: Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki At His Home In Abuja (photos) by suso(m): 5:38pm On Jun 10, 2015
THIS DELE CAN BE LIKE THAT 50LITRES KEG

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"This Is Nigeria": Femi Falana Blasts MURIC For Threatening To Sue Falz / Aerial View Of Aso Rock Presidential Complex As Captured On Google Earth / Farouk Adamu: "The Oil Belongs To Jigawa, We'll Use Our Blood To Protect It"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.