Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,128 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki At His Home In Abuja (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki At His Home In Abuja (photos) (57742 Views)

Buhari, Saraki At The Marriage Of Atiku's Daughters (Photos) / More Photos Of Buhari,Osinbajo And Saraki At Independence Day Celebration 2day / Jay Z Visits Bukola Saraki In Kwara (2006) - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki At His Home In Abuja (photos) by anonimi: 6:36pm On Jun 10, 2015
handsomeclouds:
Cry me a river! Sour loser! I'm still APC to the spine! Fasholas 14% failure, stop thinking with your Ass, dumbo!

Please what % is 2,000 public schools out of 14,000 total in the entire state

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2412996_fashola2000schoolsspeech_jpeg6b557f0f99a4c9db2ca62ab885b15f0a
Re: Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki At His Home In Abuja (photos) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 10, 2015
anonimi:

Please what % is 2,000 public schools out of 14,000 total in the entire state

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2412996_fashola2000schoolsspeech_jpeg6b557f0f99a4c9db2ca62ab885b15f0a
your points are baseless, I don't wanna join issues with you!
Re: Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki At His Home In Abuja (photos) by johnsonjosbles(m): 6:40pm On Jun 10, 2015
handsomeclouds:
and Johnson jobless can burn to ashes!
you can see how you lack basic education to comprehend simple qout! I qout in suport of that post, I meant those politicians actions are self centred and they don't care about the isue affecting mases and you are insulting me! That's not good. I'm part of the mases you know? That's why I'm jobles.
Re: Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki At His Home In Abuja (photos) by troy20(m): 6:45pm On Jun 10, 2015
Crocz:
At the inception, I said it that it would be in their best interest for APC to support Saraki for the seat but Tinubu sees him as a threat and he feels he can spread his tentacles everywhere forgetting that the party belong to "everybody and nobody" grin ...Saraki would be more problem to them if he isn't than if he is. People who know him well would tell you that he's a smart, ambitiously dangerous man who'd do anything to attain his wants. He doesn't relent, he doesn't yield, he doesn't coward-in or out...he would take risks others would think madness. He dared his own father when he pitched tent in enemy's(his own sister's) camp.

He doesn't care how or what it takes...he's willing to achieve his ambition with whatever means necessary...and I mean whatever means necessary
frank underwood.
Re: Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki At His Home In Abuja (photos) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 10, 2015
johnsonjosbles:
I meant those politicians actions are self centred and they don't care about the isue affecting mases.
you should know we are on NL, its mostly about insults. Really sorry! Well I thought as much, but it could also be a way of insulting the poor masses you know. Once a gain really sorry. I'll edit d post. And I expect you to do the same, even editing my quote I don't mind!
Re: Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki At His Home In Abuja (photos) by Crocz(m): 6:48pm On Jun 10, 2015
troy20:
frank underwood.
That's the perfect comparism...House of Cards!
Re: Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki At His Home In Abuja (photos) by sage2(m): 6:48pm On Jun 10, 2015
Besides crashing gates and taking pictures, what is Dele Momodu's business at the moment? Some pipo no get self respect.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki At His Home In Abuja (photos) by modath(f): 7:08pm On Jun 10, 2015
handsomeclouds:
I really like your post but please what do you mean by war and battle, I think it should be the other way round! Pls enlighten me.

Thanks for pointing it out, its preggy brains that's worrying me. cheesy i have modified it....

As we know, In war there are many battles to be won b& winning just one battle doesn't translate to winning the whole thing, that Saraki "won" the SP does not mean he will be able to cultivate a following to realise his ultimate ambition which is something money cant ever buy!!! From feelers on the streets, all his past misdeeds have paled in the light of this "action", he has zero goodwill, even Dino is stylishly extricating himself.

Just the way the truest form of love is priceless, overwhelming support isn't for the highest bidder.

My opinion, dont know if i explained it well, take care.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki At His Home In Abuja (photos) by bumtos(m): 7:17pm On Jun 10, 2015
Is this home or office?
Re: Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki At His Home In Abuja (photos) by irishMO123(m): 7:23pm On Jun 10, 2015
INTROVERT:
I wish him well...
His office looks tight

I love the second pix grin

tight with loads of files....
Re: Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki At His Home In Abuja (photos) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 10, 2015
modath:

Thanks for pointing it out, its preggy brains that's worrying me. cheesy i have modified it....

As we know, In war there are many battles to be won b& winning just one battle doesn't translate to winning the whole thing, that Saraki "won" the SP does not mean he will be able to cultivate a following to realise his ultimate ambition which is something money cant ever buy!!! From feelers on the streets, all his past misdeeds have paled in the light of this "action", he has zero goodwill, even Dino is stylishly extricating himself.

Just the way the truest form of love is priceless, overwhelming support isn't for the highest bidder.

My opinion, dont know if i explained it well, take care.
Thank you so much, you have done justice to it.
Re: Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki At His Home In Abuja (photos) by 9ja4live: 7:26pm On Jun 10, 2015
Euro31:
Dele momodu is a political prostitute

Hahahahahahhaa grin cheesy
Re: Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki At His Home In Abuja (photos) by Dega128(m): 7:51pm On Jun 10, 2015
I just fell of ma table reading this... grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki At His Home In Abuja (photos) by eaglechild: 7:52pm On Jun 10, 2015
Dele Momodu be like baby elephant.

Jumping from one political bed to another.

Classless.
Re: Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki At His Home In Abuja (photos) by eaglechild: 7:52pm On Jun 10, 2015
Re: Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki At His Home In Abuja (photos) by ledaman: 8:14pm On Jun 10, 2015
traitor oloshi no wonder they are called kwara cows
Re: Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki At His Home In Abuja (photos) by kenoz(m): 8:19pm On Jun 10, 2015
So ?
Re: Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki At His Home In Abuja (photos) by Adegbodolu1: 8:56pm On Jun 10, 2015
[size=13pt]This monkey (SP) by his actions rubber stamped Nigeria as a bona fide Banana Republic.

No honour whatsoever. This is not about supporting Tinubu, far from it but to hijack a process in such brazen way and claim Senate Presidency is absolutely unforgivable. If he had emerged properly through the right process I would have celebrated it long into the night.

Sadly, i am citizen of a Banana Republic right here in 2015.[/size] lipsrsealed undecided cry
Re: Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki At His Home In Abuja (photos) by tabisegroup(m): 9:06pm On Jun 10, 2015
lalasticlala:
Chief Momodu shared the photos and captioned:

http://ink361.com/app/users/ig-290514337/delemomoduovation/photos/ig-1003840240592603220_290514337
I like this Man since his time as the state chief executive of Kwara state
God bless you always
Re: Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki At His Home In Abuja (photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:19pm On Jun 10, 2015
Nukilia:

shocked shocked grin grin grin grin Guy you get wicked comments ooo
padi mi no b wicked comment, na wetin suit d tread..

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki At His Home In Abuja (photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:25pm On Jun 10, 2015
Okpueze1:
quote author=BeeBeeOoh post=34628527]Ur eyes big no mean sey u dey see- NASS 2015 election a case study.. A big lesson for τ̲̅ђe okpolo eyed man, tinubu shocked
I no call person name oh make dis people no break my head.. lipsrsealed
Re: Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki At His Home In Abuja (photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:28pm On Jun 10, 2015
abtmaviz:

You're wicked
no b wickedness padi mi, na observation I observe.. grin
Re: Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki At His Home In Abuja (photos) by OrigamiIII: 9:38pm On Jun 10, 2015
Simply put and in the best interest of the development of our democracy Sen.Bukky Saraki remains the best man to lead the senate and should be left alone to focus on the job. APC should accept this new reality. The party should commence a reconciliatory process to reunite the party.
Re: Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki At His Home In Abuja (photos) by badmus1346(m): 9:39pm On Jun 10, 2015
sakiti Bobo...Tinubu still dey vex?
Re: Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki At His Home In Abuja (photos) by dotwyz: 9:40pm On Jun 10, 2015
Everything belong to destiny, now i see that Senator Bukola Saraki is a political destine man.
Re: Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki At His Home In Abuja (photos) by segedoo(m): 9:55pm On Jun 10, 2015
missKiffy:
This one will not sit his äss down in one place undecided

if only u knew how much not sitting his behind down makes him per hour!
Re: Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki At His Home In Abuja (photos) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 10, 2015
atlwireles:
What is a cashier's calculator doing on his table or my eyes are seeing double cheesy cheesy cheesy

na money matter! cheesy from naira to dollar cheesy
Re: Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki At His Home In Abuja (photos) by breakeven: 9:59pm On Jun 10, 2015
atlwireles:
What is a cashier's calculator doing on his table or my eyes are seeing double cheesy cheesy cheesy
To calculate stolen kwara state money in heritage bank. grin grin
Re: Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki At His Home In Abuja (photos) by breakeven: 10:00pm On Jun 10, 2015
atlwireles:
To calculate kwara state money in heritage bank. grin grin
Re: Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki At His Home In Abuja (photos) by sunk: 10:04pm On Jun 10, 2015
Sen.Saraki i hail thee
Re: Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki At His Home In Abuja (photos) by debokaz(m): 10:50pm On Jun 10, 2015
Wont perform.He achieved nothing in Kwara state during his eight year as governor.
Re: Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki At His Home In Abuja (photos) by jayceeland(m): 11:19pm On Jun 10, 2015
That calculator wey dey SP Saraki table na for wetin? Ghana must go cant fit to be calculated by that japanese toy-machine...continuous breakdown na him case. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ministerial List: Those who Were Hopeful, But Have Been Disappointed! / Oyo LG Chairmen Defy Makinde, Resume With Heavy Security Backing / "This Is Nigeria": Femi Falana Blasts MURIC For Threatening To Sue Falz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.