Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,889 members, 7,810,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

Has Anyone Seen God Face-to-face? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Has Anyone Seen God Face-to-face? (7724 Views)

Has Anyone Seen God Or Not? / ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral / 10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Anyone Seen God Face-to-face? by lepasharon(f): 3:48am On Jun 15, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
hy atheist were have you been?

I am not an atheist undecided
Re: Has Anyone Seen God Face-to-face? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 15, 2015
lepasharon:

I am not an atheist undecided
what are u then? Tell me
Re: Has Anyone Seen God Face-to-face? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 15, 2015
There are verses in that bible which claim that 'God' visited a man in his tent, sat down, had a discussion, ate dinner with him, and left. If anyone really wants to see it I'll post the verse... Can't be bothered...The book is a study in contradictions.
Re: Has Anyone Seen God Face-to-face? by lepasharon(f): 8:01pm On Jun 15, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
what are u then? Tell me

Agnostic theist
Re: Has Anyone Seen God Face-to-face? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 15, 2015
lepasharon:

Agnostic theist
but there are no differences as both the agnostics and atheist are on the path of damnation. But hey dear can you just be still and be willing to listen and open your heart and ears to the gospel of truth so that the Spirit of the truth of the Gospel will convict you and change your life forever.. Pls?
Re: Has Anyone Seen God Face-to-face? by Rilwayne001: 3:47pm On Jun 17, 2015
Medicis:
WOW!!!! You guys seem to know the Bible even more than us. Even God himself said in Exodus 33:20 But he said , ''you cannot see my face; for no man shall see me and live.'' This clearly shows that Moses did not see God in his GLORY in chapter 33:11. What the Bible simply means is that God has shown himself to people in different form but never in his GLORY(Exact form). I DARE YOU TO SHOW ME A PLACE IN THE BIBLE WHERE ANYBODY SAW GOD IN HIS GLORY. You can never discredit the Bible, it has been around before you were born and will still be around after you are long gone. I RELEASE YOU FROM SPIRITUAL CATARACT IN JESUS NAME!!!!!

Deu 5:24 And you said, " The LORD our God has SHOWN us HIS GLORY and his majesty, and we have heard his voice from the fire. Today we have seen that a man can live even if God speaks with him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has Anyone Seen God Face-to-face? by Empiree: 4:09pm On Jun 17, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Deu 5:24 And you said, " [size=14pt]The LORD our God has shown us his glory and his majesty,[/size] and we have heard his voice from the fire. Today we have seen that a man can live even if God speaks with him.
Brilliant counterclaim!!!

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Seen God Face-to-face? by Medicis(m): 11:11am On Jun 19, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Deu 5:24 And you said, " The LORD our God has SHOWN us HIS GLORY and his majesty, and we have heard his voice from the fire. Today we have seen that a man can live even if God speaks with him.
Don't you get it!!!! Even if they said God has shown them his glory and majesty does not mean they saw God in his EXACT FORM I.e the way God really really really really looks like or does your allah look like thundering,lighting flashes,mountain smoking Exo 20:18-19 or can't you see my definition of Glory(Exact Form). Seeing God's glory is quite different from seeing God in his glory(EXACT FORM). And secondly, Deut 5:1 clearly shows that God was specifically speaking to the children of isreal in horeb in the day of assembly and Deut 18:15 clearly shows that God said he will raise a prophet like Moses from their midst(isrealites).so the prophet like unto Moses is definitely not your false prophet Mohammed but an isrealite like them. GET A LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Has Anyone Seen God Face-to-face? by Medicis(m): 11:15am On Jun 19, 2015
Empiree:
Brilliant counterclaim!!!
Brilliant counterclaim kooooo!!! Brilliant counterclaim niiiiiiii!!! GET A LIFE TOO!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Hasn't God made an amputated limb grow back? / Do Mermaids Really Exist??? / Ronaldo Rejected Million of Dollar frm Pepsi TV Bcs they Funds Israeli Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.