Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

How Do I Make Her Go Without Hurting Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Make Her Go Without Hurting Her? (3892 Views)

5 Things That Are Hurting Your Partner And Killing Your Relationship. / How Do I Tell My Wife Without Hurting Her Feeling? / How Do I Take My Fiance Virginity Without Hurting Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Make Her Go Without Hurting Her? by rudebouy: 9:22pm On Jun 10, 2015
Der is still lady I've been seeing for d past 5 months. We were not dating per se, maybe we were pre-datingcheesy, cos she knew I was into her but she neva wanted me to get too close. We enjoy each oda's company. She is so down-to-earth, funny and I rily like her a lot.

Tins got bad last month after my gf went for service. She came to my place and boza! We had hot, crazy sex! Since den we've been romancing ourselves in and out of d bedroom like two crazy love-birds. I try to avoid her with style sometimes so as not to feed the addiction. She's fvcking all over me.

My worry is dat she is 30 and am not ready for marriage doe I intend to marry in two yrs time. But d love she showers on me scares me to death. Hav u eva met a chic dats crazy abt u?

I dont want to waste her time cos she needs marriage at 30 and not just regular hot sex.

I like dis chic a lot and I cant stand seeing her cry. She is so emotional and am already hurting cos its so painful dat I cant give her wot she needs.

How do I let her know dat am not the one?
Re: How Do I Make Her Go Without Hurting Her? by izuch(m): 9:23pm On Jun 10, 2015
Fp material
Re: How Do I Make Her Go Without Hurting Her? by Brugo(m): 9:24pm On Jun 10, 2015
Tell her now. The earlier the better. Let's hope she doesn't go crazy on you. grin You're a bad person, shey you know?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make Her Go Without Hurting Her? by boombay(m): 9:26pm On Jun 10, 2015
Tell her you are impotent lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make Her Go Without Hurting Her? by manee2(m): 9:26pm On Jun 10, 2015
rudebouy:
Der is still lady I've been seeing for d past 5 months. We were not dating per se, maybe we were pre-datingcheesy, cos she knew I was into her but she neva wanted me to get too close. We enjoy each oda's company. She is so down-to-earth, funny and I rily like her a lot.

Tins got bad last month after my gf went for service. She came to my place and boza! We had hot, crazy sex! Since den we've been romancing ourselves in and out of d bedroom like two crazy love-birds. I try to avoid her with style sometimes so as not to feed the addiction. She's fvcking all over me.

My worry is dat she is 30 and am not ready for marriage doe I intend to marry in two yrs time. But d love she showers on me scares me to death. Hav u eva met a chic dats crazy abt u?

I dont want to waste her time cos she needs marriage at 30 and not just regular hot sex.

_ now u realize ur not ready for marriage afta banqinq de hell out of ha_ u can pre_marry ha too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Make Her Go Without Hurting Her? by vizkiz: 9:32pm On Jun 10, 2015
spoken like a true nigga...just hit that pussay one last time and run brother. Just run! grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make Her Go Without Hurting Her? by ronald4lif(m): 9:34pm On Jun 10, 2015
You have to quit the affair and let go of her. There's no way to do it that she won't feel hurt and bitter. You both should sit and have a talk, right there you tell her you can't continue with the relationship anymore. Tell her you want to pay more attention to your business, studies or job and relationship is a distraction. Perhaps telling her via message would be better, so she doesn't share emotional tears in your presence.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make Her Go Without Hurting Her? by AlienStar: 9:34pm On Jun 10, 2015
manee2:
_ now u realize ur not ready for marriage afta banqinq de hell out of ha_ u can pre_marry ha too.
no mind am

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make Her Go Without Hurting Her? by IamMrNoble(m): 9:37pm On Jun 10, 2015
Hmm.. This one is strong!
Re: How Do I Make Her Go Without Hurting Her? by majorgaga(m): 9:39pm On Jun 10, 2015
Chai dis guy na KALAMPO Chai dis guy na KALAMPO
Re: How Do I Make Her Go Without Hurting Her? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 10, 2015
i want to post a comment but have nothing to say
Re: How Do I Make Her Go Without Hurting Her? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 10, 2015
i want to post a comment but i have nothing to say
Re: How Do I Make Her Go Without Hurting Her? by 2dice(m): 9:43pm On Jun 10, 2015
Another brother with the Chop and Clean Swagg .... Uhnn ... Issorite
Re: How Do I Make Her Go Without Hurting Her? by SuPeRq(f): 9:44pm On Jun 10, 2015
Life
Re: How Do I Make Her Go Without Hurting Her? by Enegod(m): 9:47pm On Jun 10, 2015
rudebouy:

I like dis chic a lot and I cant stand seeing her cry. She is so emotional and am already hurting cos its so painful dat I cant give her wot she needs.

How do I let her know dat am not the one?
Just slowly start to back away and she will question it. Eventually she will get the picture. this is how FWB develops.... Goodluck!
Re: How Do I Make Her Go Without Hurting Her? by agohmamuda(m): 9:51pm On Jun 10, 2015
Hmmmmmmm. This is wat we ...... ..
leme just buy this land first. We'll talk later.
C.OF. O acquired.
Re: How Do I Make Her Go Without Hurting Her? by ideyhere(f): 9:52pm On Jun 10, 2015
Well at 30 I believe a girl should know what she wants. If she's looking for marriage, she should know what is marriage material and what is not. So the fact that she's banging you may just mean that she wants to bang you...you know the chop and clean mouth kind of thing. So either sit and lay down what you both want from the affair (the better option), or keep straffing her till gbese gas...
Re: How Do I Make Her Go Without Hurting Her? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 10, 2015
manee2:
point of correction, they banged each other bro. guy seems like your nysc babe don de prepare to comeback abi? you just de shine the 30yrs congo to keep your German chempus sharp abi Hahshahahahahahahahaha well who I'm I to judge but be careful this 30yrs old chicks no de joke with break ups ooo she fit break your head. Be alert.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Make Her Go Without Hurting Her? by Abduljohn(m): 9:59pm On Jun 10, 2015
Just because your chic went for service you decided to enjoy(afterall body no b firewood) but you fail to know then that she's 30, you better let go before it gets to a point you will have to frame your own death.
Re: How Do I Make Her Go Without Hurting Her? by manee2(m): 10:00pm On Jun 10, 2015
AlienStar:
no mind am
grin
AlienStar:
no mind am
. _ no vex oh r u warrior? As in u be warri girl?
Re: How Do I Make Her Go Without Hurting Her? by AlienStar: 10:06pm On Jun 10, 2015
manee2:
grin. _ no vex oh r u warrior? As in u be warri girl?
hahaha u funny oo---i be ibo gal real daugter of d soil! lol.
Re: How Do I Make Her Go Without Hurting Her? by XavierBlue(m): 10:14pm On Jun 10, 2015
vizkiz:
spoken like a true nigga...just hit that pussay one last time and run brother. Just run! grin
seconded, don't look back. grin

XavierBlue
Re: How Do I Make Her Go Without Hurting Her? by tinuolababy(f): 10:16pm On Jun 10, 2015
I'm interested in this topic. Here to read comments
Re: How Do I Make Her Go Without Hurting Her? by manee2(m): 10:22pm On Jun 10, 2015
AlienStar:
hahaha u funny oo---i be ibo gal real daugter of d soil! lol.
_ ndewo!!_ enough "kaa" frm mah villa to u
Re: How Do I Make Her Go Without Hurting Her? by AlienStar: 10:29pm On Jun 10, 2015
manee2:
_ ndewo!!_ enough "kaa" frm mah villa to u
ok oo
Re: How Do I Make Her Go Without Hurting Her? by beautycrush24(f): 10:29pm On Jun 10, 2015
There's no way u'll dump her without hurting her. So just do it already and be done with it.
*whispers: i hope ur girlfriend is not looking for a way to dump u without hurting u too*

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make Her Go Without Hurting Her? by beautifullll1(f): 11:23pm On Jun 10, 2015
did I make front page?

OP, we'll talk about it later but first,
you have to appease the gods for........
Re: How Do I Make Her Go Without Hurting Her? by babyfaceafrica: 11:31pm On Jun 10, 2015
Lol....dis guy is funny om....I hope corp members are not shining you gf congo too fo camp...say the truth and damn the consequences!!!
Re: How Do I Make Her Go Without Hurting Her? by Aitee1: 11:35pm On Jun 10, 2015
How won't she be crazy about you after you might have possibly practice what's on your dp on her sad
Re: How Do I Make Her Go Without Hurting Her? by Bonethugss: 11:38pm On Jun 10, 2015
ronald4lif:
You have to quit the affair and let go of her. There's no way to do it that she won't feel hurt and bitter. You both should sit and have a talk, right there you tell her you can't continue with the relationship anymore. Tell her you want to pay more attention to your business, studies or job and relationship is a distraction. Perhaps telling her via message would be better, so she doesn't share emotional tears in your presence.

That's harsh, breaking up with someone via text.. not fair, the least you can do is tell her to her face...
Some guys really need to learn to be more sensitive of people's feelings.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make Her Go Without Hurting Her? by rudebouy: 11:42pm On Jun 10, 2015
Aitee1:
How won't she be crazy about you after you might have possibly practice what's on your dp on her sad

Its not ma fault nacheesy.
Re: How Do I Make Her Go Without Hurting Her? by rudebouy: 11:44pm On Jun 10, 2015
Bonethugss:

That's harsh, breaking up with someone via text.. not fair, the least you can do is tell her to her face...
Some guys really need to learn to be more sensitive of people's feelings.

Bro, I hate to see women cry. To look her in d face and say dis sh1t? I aint gat d balls.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Tell What A Man Will Be Like In Bed By The Way He Eats / The Shape Of The Girl U Will Like To Marry / How To Please Nairaland Ladies....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.