Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,798 members, 7,851,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:30 AM

How Do I Make Her Go Without Hurting Her? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Make Her Go Without Hurting Her? (3908 Views)

5 Things That Are Hurting Your Partner And Killing Your Relationship. / How Do I Tell My Wife Without Hurting Her Feeling? / How Do I Take My Fiance Virginity Without Hurting Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Make Her Go Without Hurting Her? by Aitee1: 11:47pm On Jun 10, 2015
rudebouy:

Its not ma fault nacheesy.

It's your fault of oh, you're a rude bad boy angry

Now tell me which guy go fit perform that kind wonders when you dump her sad
Re: How Do I Make Her Go Without Hurting Her? by OKNkanu(m): 1:01am On Jun 11, 2015
vizkiz:
spoken like a true nigga...just hit that pussay one last time and run brother. Just run! grin
you said all bro!... you said it all grin
Re: How Do I Make Her Go Without Hurting Her? by rudebouy: 7:58am On Jun 11, 2015
Aitee1:

It's your fault of oh, you're a rude bad boy angry

Now tell me which guy go fit perform that kind wonders when you dump her sad

Chai! U don kill me for laff oh. Well, I dont think its only d pvssy eating dats d problem. I think der are also oda factors involved. For example, am a very nice person, caring and very sensitive to ppl's needs. Am humourous, fun-to-be-with, witty and crazy. She complained abt having some challenges with her vision. D following week, I surprised her with a can of vitamin A supplements and a kilo of carrot to go with. She was dumbfounded.

My sister says am too nice and any sensible girl will want me for keeps. Did I mention dat am a great cook too? I made her a pot of afang soup 2 weeks ago and she came with a food flask to take it home. Now she says am one in a million! 8-)

Madam, d wahala plenty oh. Dats why am feeling for her. She will really be hurt oh. And she be d cry cry type of girl.
Re: How Do I Make Her Go Without Hurting Her? by Aitee1: 8:08am On Jun 11, 2015
rudebouy:

Chai! U don kill me for laff oh. Well, I dont think its only d pvssy eating dats d problem. I think der are also oda factors involved. For example, am a very nice person, caring and very sensitive to ppl's needs. Am humourous, fun-to-be-with, witty and crazy. She complained abt having some challenges with her vision. D following week, I surprised her with a can of vitamin A supplements and a kilo of carrot to go with. She was dumbfounded.

My sister says am too nice and any sensible girl will want me for keeps. Did I mention dat am a great cook too? I made her a pot of afang soup 2 weeks ago and she came with a food flask to take it home. Now she says am one in a million! 8-)

Madam, d wahala plenty oh. Dats why am feeling for her. She will really be hurt oh. And she be d cry cry type of girl.

Why not open up to her about your intent of not settling down soon she might decide to stick around and wait for you except you don't love her for real but to me it seems you wanna dump her cos your girlfriend serving is returning or is it not so, don't lie sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Make Her Go Without Hurting Her? by rudebouy: 9:04am On Jun 11, 2015
Aitee1:

Why not open up to her about your intent of not settling down soon she might decide to stick around and wait for you except you don't love her for real but to me it seems you wanna dump her cos your girlfriend serving is returning or is it not so, don't lie sad

My gf serving is not coming back till next June so I gat plenty of time to flex. Secondly, I think I prefer her to ma gf. As in I rily enjoy her company.

But ur rite. I rily need to open up to her abt my marriage plans to her and see wot she says. Besides, I like her boobs toocheesy.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make Her Go Without Hurting Her? by Aitee1: 9:16am On Jun 11, 2015
rudebouy:

My gf serving is not coming back till next June so I gat plenty of time to flex. Secondly, I think I prefer her to ma gf. As in I rily enjoy her company.

But ur rite. I rily need to open up to her abt my marriage plans to her and see wot she says. Besides, I like her boobs toocheesy.

You see what I said now it obvious your interest in her is for your selfish gain angry

I don't know why some matured ladies don't always act smart they keep dulling around as if their IQ operate on 0.01 % angry

Well enjoy your fvcking spree while stock last but remember some heartbroken ladies can go extreme!
Re: How Do I Make Her Go Without Hurting Her? by pakatifeanyi(m): 9:24am On Jun 11, 2015
My man anything that has a beginning has an end, u guys first started with "pre-dating" u can also leave her without hurting her by practicing pre-running
Re: How Do I Make Her Go Without Hurting Her? by rudebouy: 10:43am On Jun 11, 2015
Aitee1:

You see what I said now it obvious your interest in her is for your selfish gain angry

Madam ur so wrong. If I was in it for me alone, I wdnt even be bothered by now. If I was in it for me alone, I wdnt get her stuffs she neva even asked for in d first place.

Mbok dont judge me oh! We are both attracted to each oda, and she is someone I like a lot. Its just d timing dat may not be rite. Dats all.

And pls dont call her dumb cos to me she is smarter dan d average naija chic. U think its easy to find a naija chic u can have a sensible conversation with?
Re: How Do I Make Her Go Without Hurting Her? by Aitee1: 10:45am On Jun 11, 2015
rudebouy:

Madam ur so wrong. If I was in it for me alone, I wdnt even be bothered by now. If I was in it for me alone, I wdnt get her stuffs she neva even asked for in d first place.

Mbok dont judge me oh! We are both attracted to each oda, and she is someone I like a lot. Its just d timing dat may not be rite. Dats all.

What's the age gap between you two and are you two working?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make Her Go Without Hurting Her? by rudebouy: 10:49am On Jun 11, 2015
pakatifeanyi:
My man anything that has a beginning has an end, u guys first started with "pre-dating" u can also leave her without hurting her by practicing pre-running

Bros u don come with dis ya "pre-running" swag na abi?cheesy
Re: How Do I Make Her Go Without Hurting Her? by rudebouy: 10:52am On Jun 11, 2015
Aitee1:

What's the age gap between you two and are you two working?
Yes we are both working. She is 30, and am 28.
Re: How Do I Make Her Go Without Hurting Her? by Aitee1: 11:01am On Jun 11, 2015
rudebouy:

Yes we are both working. She is 30, and am 28.

You sound like one that believe age is just a number in a relationship or are you just acting up?

What's really your constraints, is it finance or you're not just ready emotionally and has she brought up the marriage gist up yet, and is she aware of the age difference?

Too much questions I guess, sorry but na you dey find help grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make Her Go Without Hurting Her? by rudebouy: 11:42am On Jun 11, 2015
Aitee1:

You sound like one that believe age is just a number in a relationship or are you just acting up?

What's really your constraints, is it finance or you're not just ready emotionally and has she brought up the marriage gist up yet, and is she aware of the age difference?

Too much questions I guess, sorry but na you dey find help grin

She has not brot up any marriage gist. Na me day worry myself.

She is aware dat she's older and am not bothered cos am d Man and she's d lady. Na me day wire her for my room. Na me day give her ideas on how to take care of her eyes. Cos am d Mancheesy.

Yes! Its d financial constraint. My business is yet to pick up and I have a lot of financial commitments already. So marriage is not ma priority at all rite now.

Any more questions?cheesy

Iyanmi! So afo ado eyen annang?shocked

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make Her Go Without Hurting Her? by jashar(f): 12:16pm On Jun 11, 2015
manee2:
_ now u realize ur not ready for marriage afta banqinq de hell out of ha_ u can pre_marry ha too.

You dey mind am. Mtchewwwww........

Yeye dey smell. angry

Abeg open ya mouth and let the words flow out jare @ OP.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Make Her Go Without Hurting Her? by Aitee1: 2:19pm On Jun 11, 2015
rudebouy:

She has not brot up any marriage gist. Na me day worry myself.

She is aware dat she's older and am not bothered cos am d Man and she's d lady. Na me day wire her for my room. Na me day give her ideas on how to take care of her eyes. Cos am d Mancheesy.

Yes! Its d financial constraint. My business is yet to pick up and I have a lot of financial commitments already. So marriage is not ma priority at all rite now.

Any more questions?cheesy

Iyanmi! So afo ado eyen annang?shocked

Wed iduk utangiko mfo nno after few minutes afo asogho asio grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make Her Go Without Hurting Her? by asumo12: 2:25pm On Jun 11, 2015
smh

Aitee1:

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make Her Go Without Hurting Her? by Aitee1: 2:52pm On Jun 11, 2015
asumo12:
smh

Why in God's name are you stalking me

That message was not for you tongue

Oya go teach me wetin I ask you for the other thread grin
Re: How Do I Make Her Go Without Hurting Her? by rudebouy: 3:00pm On Jun 11, 2015
Aitee1:

mbok I didnt get wot u sed der. Care to explain?cheesy
Re: How Do I Make Her Go Without Hurting Her? by Aitee1: 3:04pm On Jun 11, 2015
rudebouy:

mbok I didnt get wot u sed der. Care to explain?cheesy

There's no way I'm gonna type that in English, how did you know "ke nde ajen annang" if you can't read what I typed there
Re: How Do I Make Her Go Without Hurting Her? by rudebouy: 3:12pm On Jun 11, 2015
Aitee1:

There's no way I'm gonna type that in English, how did you know "ke nde ajen annang" if you can't read what I typed there

U sed so on ur profile. But I didnt quite get wot u were saying d last time.
Re: How Do I Make Her Go Without Hurting Her? by queencandace(f): 3:13pm On Jun 11, 2015
vizkiz:
spoken like a true nigga...just hit that pussay one last time and run brother. Just run! grin
seriously
are u that heartless sad
Re: How Do I Make Her Go Without Hurting Her? by vizkiz: 3:28pm On Jun 11, 2015
queencandace:

seriously
are u that heartless sad

no baby, just giving him a brotherly advice wink
Re: How Do I Make Her Go Without Hurting Her? by Aitee1: 3:34pm On Jun 11, 2015
rudebouy:

U sed so on ur profile. But I didnt quite get wot u were saying d last time.

Ato uke?
Re: How Do I Make Her Go Without Hurting Her? by rudebouy: 3:50pm On Jun 11, 2015
Aitee1:

Ato uke?
Abak!
Re: How Do I Make Her Go Without Hurting Her? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 11, 2015
Aitee1:

mma annang atang utang
Re: How Do I Make Her Go Without Hurting Her? by Aitee1: 4:19pm On Jun 11, 2015
rudebouy:

Abak!

Then you should be able to read what I wrote, anyway drop your whatsapp digit wanna tell you something in private
Re: How Do I Make Her Go Without Hurting Her? by Aitee1: 4:20pm On Jun 11, 2015
brooklyn49:

mma annang atang utang

shocked shocked shocked
Re: How Do I Make Her Go Without Hurting Her? by Youngpo413: 7:40pm On Jun 11, 2015
Aitee1:

afo ato Abak?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Make Her Go Without Hurting Her? by Youngpo413: 7:45pm On Jun 11, 2015
rudebouy:

Abak!
ami nto utu Abak

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Make Her Go Without Hurting Her? by Ephemmm: 8:39pm On Jun 11, 2015
boombay:
Tell her you are impotent lipsrsealed

After tasting 'the honey"?
Re: How Do I Make Her Go Without Hurting Her? by Aitee1: 9:07pm On Jun 11, 2015
Youngpo413:
afo ato Abak?

Iyo, Ikot ekpene grin
Re: How Do I Make Her Go Without Hurting Her? by Youngpo413: 9:47pm On Jun 11, 2015
Aitee1:

Iyo, Ikot ekpene grin
k

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dear Ladies, If Your Man Does These Things, Don’t Marry Him / Hey Everyone! / 14 Photos That Prove Kenya Has The Coolest Cops In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.