Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:35 AM

How Do I Make Her Go Without Hurting Her? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Make Her Go Without Hurting Her? (3909 Views)

5 Things That Are Hurting Your Partner And Killing Your Relationship. / How Do I Tell My Wife Without Hurting Her Feeling? / How Do I Take My Fiance Virginity Without Hurting Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Make Her Go Without Hurting Her? by rudebouy: 10:39pm On Jun 11, 2015
Aitee1:

Then you should be able to read what I wrote, anyway drop your whatsapp digit wanna tell you something in private

Sori, am not on whatsapp. I will pm u. Sebi u know how to respond to pm's?
Re: How Do I Make Her Go Without Hurting Her? by Aitee1: 10:47pm On Jun 11, 2015
rudebouy:

Sori, am not on whatsapp. I will pm u. Sebi u know how to respond to pm's?

Can't access my mail at the moment angry
Re: How Do I Make Her Go Without Hurting Her? by rudebouy: 10:56pm On Jun 11, 2015
Aitee1:

Can't access my mail at the moment angry

Okay den, here is ma number. Just send me a text. We'd talk over d fone. Let me know when u gat it.
Re: How Do I Make Her Go Without Hurting Her? by opedaydydx9(m): 4:36pm On Jun 12, 2015
rudebouy:
Der is still lady I've been seeing for d past 5 months. We were not dating per se, maybe we were pre-datingcheesy, cos she knew I was into her but she neva wanted me to get too close. We enjoy each oda's company. She is so down-to-earth, funny and I rily like her a lot.

Tins got bad last month after my gf went for service. She came to my place and boza! We had hot, crazy sex! Since den we've been romancing ourselves in and out of d bedroom like two crazy love-birds. I try to avoid her with style sometimes so as not to feed the addiction. She's fvcking all over me.

My worry is dat she is 30 and am not ready for marriage doe I intend to marry in two yrs time. But d love she showers on me scares me to death. Hav u eva met a chic dats crazy abt u?

I dont want to waste her time cos she needs marriage at 30 and not just regular hot sex.

I like dis chic a lot and I cant stand seeing her cry. She is so emotional and am already hurting cos its so painful dat I cant give her wot she needs.

How do I let her know dat am not the one?
does she knw u have a babe?
Re: How Do I Make Her Go Without Hurting Her? by rudebouy: 10:50pm On Jun 12, 2015
opedaydydx9:
does she knw u have a babe?

No she doesnt. Besides, my relationship is more like an incumbent/outgoing governmentcheesy.
Re: How Do I Make Her Go Without Hurting Her? by Mapletraks: 3:22am On Jun 13, 2015
Aitee1:

You sound like one that believe age is just a number in a relationship or are you just acting up?

What's really your constraints, is it finance or you're not just ready emotionally and has she brought up the marriage gist up yet, and is she aware of the age difference?

Too much questions I guess, sorry but na you dey find help grin

^^^^^
GBAM!

Nice psycho-analysis has been done by @Aitee
for the OP.

30 years for a woman is not old, even 32.

So quickly get your acts together and marry her
because I can sense the vibration from you
and know that you the OP has a heart of gold.

Check the Business and Investment Sections
of Nairaland for some info on Treasury Bills and
Stocks Market
investments, Commodities, Agribusiness threads
and more.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make Her Go Without Hurting Her? by opedaydydx9(m): 5:37am On Jun 13, 2015
rudebouy:

No she doesnt. Besides, my relationship is more like an incumbent/outgoing governmentcheesy.
seriously, ur in to play her bros, and u know it, but on the other u might need someone very matured nd caring in ur life,....... If she's very independent it's a plus for u.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Checking Your Partners Phone. Good Or Bad? / How I Was Raped By My Girlfriend! / If You Can't Lick Your Man's Feet, You Don't Love Him - Nigerian Lady Talk & Do.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.