Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,554 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

He's Crushing On A Married Lady, Pls Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He's Crushing On A Married Lady, Pls Help (903 Views)

Man & Married Lady Caught Having Sex Paraded Unclad & Made To Have Sex Publicly / Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) / The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He's Crushing On A Married Lady, Pls Help by IamMrNoble(m): 10:25pm On Jun 10, 2015
OK, this is from a friend, mike.. He asked me:

Noble,

There's this lady, I use lady cause she's my
ideal woman though she's in my age bracket,
anyway we work together and that started
only recently. she's so amazing, inspiring
motivating and Damn sexy too after two kids
like wow!

we talk regularly even well into the
night, flirt once in a while and my dreams are
filled with just her. I see her in that red gown
that clings to her body and figure and my
mind travels to places beyond your wildest
imagination. I have been trying to keep my
distance and limit our interactions but it
seems that only makes matters worse cause
now I can't focus, I wanna tap that there's this lady, I use lady cause she's my
ideal woman though she's in my age bracket,
anyway we work together and that started
only recently. she's so amazing, inspiring
motivating and Damn sexy too after two kids
like wow! we talk regularly even well into the
night, flirt once in a while and my dreams are
filled with just her. I see her in that red gown
that clings to her body and figure and my
mind travels to places beyond your wildest
imagination.

I have been trying to keep my
distance and limit our interactions but it
seems that only makes matters worse cause
now I can't focus, I wanna tap that ass and
just be around her so I doubt it's just
infatuation. oh what do I do? I am going nuts and
just be around her so I doubt it's just
infatuation. oh what do I do? I am going nuts

https://www.nairaland.com/2367185/reality-radio-101.5-fm-live
Re: He's Crushing On A Married Lady, Pls Help by MEGGATRON(m): 10:26pm On Jun 10, 2015
HOPE is not my wife?

2 Likes

Re: He's Crushing On A Married Lady, Pls Help by emmyagi(m): 10:28pm On Jun 10, 2015
lol embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: He's Crushing On A Married Lady, Pls Help by Behira(f): 10:31pm On Jun 10, 2015
He shud learn to keep his distance....in other to prevent “Story That Touch” angry
Re: He's Crushing On A Married Lady, Pls Help by Brugo(m): 10:37pm On Jun 10, 2015
Tap the ass na. I just dey shake head for you.
Re: He's Crushing On A Married Lady, Pls Help by 2dice(m): 10:50pm On Jun 10, 2015
She is married .... Tell your friend ... He should back off ... Plenty river are in the fishes ... Abi how Dem dey talk am self .... ** but he can continue ... I personally love KArma tho ...**

1 Like

Re: He's Crushing On A Married Lady, Pls Help by linnyx: 10:52pm On Jun 10, 2015
You will soon be crushed - kontinue
Re: He's Crushing On A Married Lady, Pls Help by linnyx: 11:12am On Jun 11, 2015
IamMrNoble:

lol. u sound so harsh..sorry..,it not me, my friend

Abeg - don't be angry; I sounded harsh because I don't understand why someone will see fire and still put his hand in it - an adult for that matter. Please advise him to use his head and not his heart for his own sake.

(1) (Reply)

A Poem To A Lover. -------i Have Got A Woman------ / See How Woman Tried To Track Down Man Who Got Her Pregnant / What Sort Of Wedding Couple Is This ??? ( Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.