Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

HELP! I Hav Er3ction Every 3hrs After Sleeping With Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP! I Hav Er3ction Every 3hrs After Sleeping With Her (1532 Views)

Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her / UBA Staff Sleeping With My Sister's Husband, Sends Him Her Nudes - Nigerian Man / Reasons Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Sleeping With Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP! I Hav Er3ction Every 3hrs After Sleeping With Her by Holatunde007(m): 6:52am On Jun 11, 2015
This mail was received last night, as the victim require an advise both medically and spiritually.
The story goes does.........
Am a civil servant and single, abt 3 weeks ago during the fuel scarcity, while driving to my office, there was this beautiful lady I saw on the way pleading for a lift, I waited and picked her up, we had discussions, and I notice she was flirting with me, I had no problem with that am single anyway, we exchanged contact, and since that day where started chatting on whatsapp, after a week I ask her to pay me a visit which she accepted, the day she came I notice she doesn't look anywhere near the lady I had met in my car, the lady am seeing now is too beautiful and sexy in her dress, I was confused that I had to ask her of her name again, but i was shocked wen she mentioned ANITA, that was the 1st name she gave me the last tym we chat, I must say she's just too sexy........without wasting tym all the necessary conversation happened, and we ended up having s3x about three rounds, the 2nd thing I notice was that each time I ejaculate she always rush to the toilet, even wen am with the condom, well I see nothing in her action then, we finished and she said she will be back, I replied her I will be expecting.
Now after 3days of the s3x stuff, I notice I always have a very strong erection every 3hrs which always lasted for 45mins......... It has been affecting me in my place of work as I can't walk around freely when am on dis demon, nowadays I had to wear two jeans to the office to suppress this strange erection but it seems it won't do. I've tried contacting anita but her number wouldn't just go since she left my house.
Pls my question is could dis be related to what I had with this lady ANITAL? Or is there any medical term that can define what am going through, am confused don't knw weather to visit the hospital or to seek spiritual help.
Pls I need serious advice from medical expert or pastors here
Re: HELP! I Hav Er3ction Every 3hrs After Sleeping With Her by Cutehector(m): 6:55am On Jun 11, 2015
Stop givin lift to strangers! Especially females

1 Like

Re: HELP! I Hav Er3ction Every 3hrs After Sleeping With Her by bi0nics: 6:58am On Jun 11, 2015
Them don catch you tongue
Re: HELP! I Hav Er3ction Every 3hrs After Sleeping With Her by Pineapp: 7:02am On Jun 11, 2015
Holatunde007:
This mail was received last night, as the victim require an advise both medically and spiritually.
The story goes does.........
Am a civil servant and single, abt 3 weeks ago during the fuel scarcity, while driving to my office, there was this beautiful lady I saw on the way pleading for a lift, I waited and picked her up, we had discussions, and I notice she was flirting with me, I had no problem with that am single anyway, we exchanged contact, and since that day where started chatting on whatsapp, after a week I ask her to pay me a visit which she accepted, the day she came I notice she doesn't look anywhere near the lady I had met in my car, the lady am seeing now is too beautiful and sexy in her dress, I was confused that I had to ask her of her name again, but i was shocked wen she mentioned ANITA, that was the 1st name she gave me the last tym we chat, I must say she's just too sexy........without wasting tym all the necessary conversation happened, and we ended up having s3x about three rounds, the 2nd thing I notice was that each time I ejaculate she always rush to the toilet, even wen am with the condom, well I see nothing in her action then, we finished and she said she will be back, I replied her I will be expecting.
Now after 3days of the s3x stuff, I notice I always have a very strong erection every 3hrs which always lasted for 45mins......... It has been affecting me in my place of work as I can't walk around freely when am on dis demon, nowadays I had to wear two jeans to the office to suppress this strange erection but it seems it won't do. I've tried contacting anita but her number wouldn't just go since she left my house.
Pls my question is could dis be related to what I had with this lady ANITAL? Or is there any medical term that can define what am going through, am confused don't knw weather to visit the hospital or to seek spiritual help.
Pls I need serious advice from medical expert or pastors here
Kkkkkkkk
Anita was sent to take away your destiny embarassed
Re: HELP! I Hav Er3ction Every 3hrs After Sleeping With Her by dabexy(m): 7:04am On Jun 11, 2015
This is a hard one, *still thinking*
Re: HELP! I Hav Er3ction Every 3hrs After Sleeping With Her by Afrok(m): 7:18am On Jun 11, 2015
That thing between females legs is deadly than Ebola, coz it's consequences can last forever if u jam d wrong hole. Many had gone tru where dey came out from (vagina), with so many destinies destroyed.

Free things dey purge belle, i wish u all d best while u find solution to ur problem, well it might be ur mind playing tricks on u. Have u tried fuccking when d erection is on? At least to test if ur dicck is stil functioning nd not necessarily mere attention.

Me don decide to lock up against females dt i don't have anything concrete to do with, five minutes of wrong enjoyment can kill, ONE CHANCE NO GUD AT ALL.

SEEK FOR BOTH SPIRITUAL, MEDICAL AND GENERAL HELP.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP! I Hav Er3ction Every 3hrs After Sleeping With Her by babs01(m): 7:39am On Jun 11, 2015
beware of any name dat starts and ends with d same letter eg Anita, Obasanjo etc

2 Likes

Re: HELP! I Hav Er3ction Every 3hrs After Sleeping With Her by dexpotter(m): 7:53am On Jun 11, 2015
am done laughing. bros that woman for ur villa don catch you oooooooo. run go see ifah
Re: HELP! I Hav Er3ction Every 3hrs After Sleeping With Her by Nobody: 7:53am On Jun 11, 2015
Eleyi gidi gan oooo, it could be ur penisilin was spiritually kidnapped in her Bermuda triangle and it causes a physical arousal/eruption every 3 hours. You must run to the church in IWAYA, Lagos
Re: HELP! I Hav Er3ction Every 3hrs After Sleeping With Her by godoluwa(m): 8:15am On Jun 11, 2015
@op, go for medical checking first & if that fail, consult the people of God. btw, y must u fucck someone u knw little things about? fuccking a prostitute iz better than fuccking just any gal. dnt misunderstand me as am nt encouraging u to be a prostitute client.
Re: HELP! I Hav Er3ction Every 3hrs After Sleeping With Her by elantraceey(f): 8:19am On Jun 11, 2015
You just met someone , you don't even know her much and on the very first visit you have sex with her then that's what you get. You better go seek spiritual help and hope you've learnt your lesson.
Re: HELP! I Hav Er3ction Every 3hrs After Sleeping With Her by 2dice(m): 9:11am On Jun 11, 2015
Chaii .... I just hope Dem never use your Destiny act Kungfu hustle .... ** koto aye Ni Anita ... Omo yen deep gan ** ...I pray you get Heal tho
Re: HELP! I Hav Er3ction Every 3hrs After Sleeping With Her by iykebesbt1(m): 9:18am On Jun 11, 2015
This one is strong oo.. U should ve taken it with her
Re: HELP! I Hav Er3ction Every 3hrs After Sleeping With Her by nikkiehan(f): 9:41am On Jun 11, 2015
he shldnt av done it, must you Bleep any hole? but d thing is done anyway. My advice to u is to seek both medical n spiritual help. I pray he finds solution to it on time
Re: HELP! I Hav Er3ction Every 3hrs After Sleeping With Her by Bensondrums(m): 10:26am On Jun 11, 2015
Bros i weak for u oooo. I jst weak for u.
Re: HELP! I Hav Er3ction Every 3hrs After Sleeping With Her by mayorkyzo: 12:13pm On Jun 11, 2015
Some guys think it's only ladies that are 'cheap'..you gave a girl a lift and in a matter of days or weeks you've slept with her..your penis now belongs to "gods"... grin
Re: HELP! I Hav Er3ction Every 3hrs After Sleeping With Her by JACK2015: 12:18pm On Jun 11, 2015
once they are beautiful, they will give u a biutiful name, si be careful. de r demons. Pray over ur condition n learn to focus, u r still anyoung man

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Why Do U Push Guys Away,even When U Are Single / Describe Your Nairaland Girfriend/boyfriend In One Word / A Letter To My Future Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.