Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Can A Woman Beat Up A Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Woman Beat Up A Man? (17825 Views)

Woman Beat Partner For Refusing Her Sex / The 6 Reason Guys Beat Up Their Girlfriends / Ladies Who Beat Up Their Lovers/husband?guys Avoid A Stronger Woman! with VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Can A Woman Beat Up A Man? by j4xto(m): 5:05pm On Feb 20, 2009
CAN A WOMAN BEAT UP A MAN?[b][/b]

There is this friend of mine, he is always having problem with his girl and each time it occure, this friend of mine always give up to her girl  sad . He complained to me severial times and the worst about it, (He love this Girl  smiley ) but can condole the fact of him been beating up by a girl, How is it posible for a girl to beat up a man?

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Beat Up A Man? by Ben13: 5:08pm On Feb 20, 2009
It's often true
Re: Can A Woman Beat Up A Man? by pawn89(m): 5:08pm On Feb 20, 2009
its a good thing, the victim is your friend, why not ask him insead. grin
Re: Can A Woman Beat Up A Man? by pawn89(m): 5:10pm On Feb 20, 2009
@ ben, often ke? its very true. Come to warri, delta state and see the real gangster babes beating up there man should they misbehave
Re: Can A Woman Beat Up A Man? by sistawoman: 5:45pm On Feb 20, 2009
Yes a woman can.

I can hit as hard as a man if provoked but real talk if I have to put my hands on you I dont want you.
Re: Can A Woman Beat Up A Man? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 20, 2009
Really?
I'll be damned!
Thats funny  cheesy
Re: Can A Woman Beat Up A Man? by ladybam(f): 6:42pm On Feb 20, 2009
@ post
sometimes, "in bed", grin
Re: Can A Woman Beat Up A Man? by follypimpi(m): 6:51pm On Feb 20, 2009
@sistawoman

No wonder Brash is always @ ur beck and call.Poor fella
Re: Can A Woman Beat Up A Man? by MrCrackles(m): 6:55pm On Feb 20, 2009
follypimpi:

@sistawoman

shocked shocked shocked

Runs off!
Re: Can A Woman Beat Up A Man? by follypimpi(m): 6:58pm On Feb 20, 2009
@Brash

A True Gunner never runs off,we always Gun em down.Don dey Ham
Re: Can A Woman Beat Up A Man? by sistawoman: 8:20pm On Feb 20, 2009
follypimpi:

@sistawoman

dat is not the only reason wink
Re: Can A Woman Beat Up A Man? by webstar(m): 8:54pm On Feb 20, 2009
@poster : I will never beat a female, but same time no woman will ever have the guts to attack me, ha ha only a roar will get them on their heels, trust me man if ur friend can compose himself very well. I dont think any girl will ever think of that.

My kid sister will always wanna hold me, draw me around grin, ( I think she is wishing she is my babe ) lol, she is very fond of me tho,,,, am trying to say that most things in a man depends on how he composes himself, his humility and principles, Girls will always respect u for that.

thx
Re: Can A Woman Beat Up A Man? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 20, 2009
I watched last year as a girl (LASU Student) beat up a conductor along the lasu-ojo express way. Apparently she is a karate fighter, i suspect she must be at least brown or green belt judging from her efficiency. The conductor  who was bigger than her could not even touch her. To now end the matter, next thing, the girl produced a lebe (a kind of knife - i cant translate that properly to english) and proceeded to give the conductor a very nasty cut on the head.

People crowded round, but nobody seem to want to question the girl, and she got away clean. And the girl is smaller in stature than me. But trust me, karate or no karate, i am not going around to be fighting any girl for any reason even if she is half my size.

Then there was also this neighbors of mine, the woman is very much huger than the man (about 2ce his size). They were alwayz quarelling, and one day, the woman just lifted the man up and slammed him on the ground. The man suffered a slip disc in the process and ever since he became a hunch back.

After witnessing these 2 events, i come to the conclusion that women can be quite merciless when they are pushed to fight. So if say someone like sista woman wishes to fight with me, i will rather forget that i am a martial artist and run away for my dear life even if i am called coward than have my balls broken.

Then there was this stuff too that i was reading in a foreign magazine last year, about this couple that the man was alwayz forking around, i cant remember the details, just that at the end, the woman out of anger somehow managed to cut off the browser of the man and threw it outta the window.
The man survived and was taken to hospital by some neigbours who also helped locate the missing browser and took it to hospital.
I cant remember much about what happened after that, though i followed that story for awhile before dropping it.

So i believe that a woman can beat a man up and also Bleep him up for good too. The weaker sex indeed is the man.
Re: Can A Woman Beat Up A Man? by jamace(m): 9:45pm On Feb 20, 2009
Sometimes.  We have some women yokozuna that can panelbeat a man o. Whispering: Be careful, We have some on NL grin grin
Re: Can A Woman Beat Up A Man? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 20, 2009
jamace:

Sometimes.  We have some women yokozuna that can panelbeat a man o. Whispering: Be careful, We have some on NL grin grin

Watch your mouth before they pay you a compulsory visit o.
Re: Can A Woman Beat Up A Man? by IGWE8: 10:21pm On Feb 20, 2009
@ op

That a girl beats her man up  does not mean that the man is weak atimes but could be that the man is afraid of rejection or uncertainty especially when the girl is the bread winner.
Re: Can A Woman Beat Up A Man? by sistawoman: 10:28pm On Feb 20, 2009
Igwe!:

@ op

That a girl beats her man up does not mean that the man is weak atimes but could be that the man is afraid of rejection or uncertainty especially when the shes the bread winner.

Or it could mean that she had two older brothers who taught her how to have a mean right hook.
Re: Can A Woman Beat Up A Man? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 20, 2009
Hear! Hear! So it is the girl that is weak. I pray that you dont get panel beaten by a woman, you will be surprised.
Re: Can A Woman Beat Up A Man? by dyabman(m): 10:42pm On Feb 20, 2009
i'll be God-Damned! ,

She never see craze man ,

@sistawoman

You hit hard like a man , but he hits back like a REAL APE , my goodness , ur own go pass Rihanna vs Chris brown own ,
Re: Can A Woman Beat Up A Man? by IGWE8: 10:44pm On Feb 20, 2009
dyabman:

@sistawoman

You hit hard like a man , but he hits back like a REAL APE , my goodness , ur own go pass Rihanna vs Chris brown own ,

Where and when did Rihanna and Chris brown thing happen?
Re: Can A Woman Beat Up A Man? by sistawoman: 10:55pm On Feb 20, 2009
dyabman:

@sistawoman

That my dear is where the bob and weave comes from. But really if you hit it with a mean right followed by a left hook he will drop then you stomp him and dont stop until you think you can make a clean break.
Re: Can A Woman Beat Up A Man? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Feb 20, 2009
Thank you jare sistawoman, by the way if you ever catch that Igwe!, i hope you teach him a lesson or 2. because some men think they can just mistreat women and get away scot free. Doesnt happen all the time. It is a mean thing to beat a woman, but it is not safe to alwayz assume them to be weak.
Re: Can A Woman Beat Up A Man? by IGWE8: 11:07pm On Feb 20, 2009
dhtml:

Thank you jare sistawoman, by the way if you ever catch that Igwe!, i hope you teach him a lesson or 2. because some men think they can just mistreat women and get away scot free. Doesnt happen all the time. It is a mean thing to beat a woman, but it is not safe to alwayz assume them to be weak.
Real men don't beat a woman.
I guess that takes care of your punch at me. smiley
Re: Can A Woman Beat Up A Man? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Feb 20, 2009
Yeah right - Real men don't beat a woman.
Looks like you are afraid of sistawoman?
Re: Can A Woman Beat Up A Man? by IGWE8: 11:17pm On Feb 20, 2009
dhtml:

Yeah right - Real men don't beat a woman.
Looks like you are afraid of sistawoman?
Nope!
Although, she ain't my woman either ,she belongs to sista.
or did you see sista in my name? smiley
Re: Can A Woman Beat Up A Man? by 190: 1:31am On Feb 21, 2009
foc.k this Poo
I dont bliv in words i bliv in BLOWS
2 HELL WIT EXPLAININ WORDS OR DRAGGIN WORDS
WIT A WOMAN,ONCE SHE IS WRONG AS FAR AS IM CONCERNED
I WUD GIV HER THE BEATIN OF HER LIFE AND A BLACK EYE AS FAR
AS IM CONCERNED,DEN FOC.K THE LIVING DAYLITE OUTTA HER THERE AFTER
I NO FIT SHOUT O
AS FAR AS IM CONCERNED NA DEM PUT ALL OF US 4 WAHALA WEN WE DE SO
IF EVE NO GIV ADAM APPLE CHOP I KNW SAY I FOR DON REACH MAYBE 708YRS BY NOW
SO MAK WE DE BEAT DEM DEY GO, SISTAWOMAN BETA NO LET ME CATCH U O
I GO PANELBEAT DAT UR FACE EHHEN,
I no get JOY O
na fake men full this thread,
if anywoman can eva beat me na bridge i go from Jump afta writing my will
NEVA
can Hull city eva beat Chelsea, NEVA
na so me and women case be
anyway jst kiddin ppl
slip don de catch me
later
1love
Re: Can A Woman Beat Up A Man? by Nobody: 5:12am On Feb 21, 2009
Go to sleep before the women on this thread gang up and make you eat up all your words line by line.
Re: Can A Woman Beat Up A Man? by sexyLeamon(f): 8:18am On Feb 21, 2009
dhtml:

Go to sleep before the women on this thread gang up and make you eat up all your words line by line.

grin grin grin
Re: Can A Woman Beat Up A Man? by lovline(f): 12:12pm On Feb 21, 2009
it depends
Re: Can A Woman Beat Up A Man? by Hollysmile: 1:19pm On Feb 22, 2009
Tell am make him leave, jo!
Re: Can A Woman Beat Up A Man? by blackweaver(m): 7:55pm On Feb 22, 2009
e be like say some peole no dey read Efe n jude cartoon 4 punch, na di day di woman go carry u like pikin come throwcomot window you go know say some women day wey dem no dey joke with
Re: Can A Woman Beat Up A Man? by CrazyMan(m): 8:46pm On Feb 22, 2009
Yes its possible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me / What Is D Craziest Experience U Ever Had While Having Sex? / Ladies How To Detect A Fuckboy By Anusiobi Franklin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.