Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,129 members, 7,821,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Saraki's Meeting With Oyegun And APC Leaders Cancelled Abruptly - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki's Meeting With Oyegun And APC Leaders Cancelled Abruptly (36514 Views)

Lere Olayinka Analyzes Photos Of President Buhari With Oyegun & Governors / Atiku Meets With Oyegun Over 2019 Presidential Ambition / NASS Crisis: Finally, Saraki, Dogara Settle With Oyegun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki's Meeting With Oyegun And APC Leaders Cancelled Abruptly by Nuezha(m): 2:46pm On Jun 11, 2015
Editor1:
Hahahhaha. Can't stop laffing...

When u get to the driver's seat, the view of the road changes! Its still morning, yet APC is finding it hard adjusting to the majority position.

Now there is a seeming implosion.
I guess I will rather step aside and watch from a distance.

Pls where is Fried-Plantain? I need some chips to chew and observe!
the federal ministry of health warns that FRIED PLANTAIN can lead to cancer
Re: Saraki's Meeting With Oyegun And APC Leaders Cancelled Abruptly by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 11, 2015
hazyfm:

Go and ask those who have been anticipating Tinibu's down fall, Tinubu will always be a Jagaban

And as for Saraki, majority of the APC senators preferred Saraki, but there were only trying to be loyal to their leaders. At the end of the day, what happened in the HOR would have happened in the Senate...

u don't know how to read .... I didn't post Tinubu will fall politically , I only said he has already fell from national politics ..... he doesn't have charisma of national politics but opposition and regional power bloc after all he has the whole of southwest to himself but the abokis won't allow him to have Nigeria ......

He brought in Oyegun as APC chairman
He brought in Osinbajo as VP
He brought in Lawan as SP
He brought in Gbajabiamala as Speaker

Haba, kilode..... among all the above, only the VP remain ....... even VP is being locked out of sensitive security meetings .... Osinbajo has been more frequent in churches than anything lol ....... the last official assignment he had was a trip to Onitsha.......

National politics is different from regional politics.
Re: Saraki's Meeting With Oyegun And APC Leaders Cancelled Abruptly by ITbomb(m): 2:54pm On Jun 11, 2015
doublewisdom:
Saraki should call the bluff of these old men who keep muddling up Nigeria.
We just need him Saraki to deliver the dividends of democracy to the common man and nothing will happen to him.
Jonathan that was fighting for the common man against the oil cabal, was it not the common men that were bought over by the cabal who started shouting crucify him.
If Jonathan was to succumb to OBJ against the interest of the common man, he would have still be president now.
Till the common man gets the balls to stand for his vote and rights, the old man would still be ruling.
Start from your home, your LGA chairman that is doing nothing yet buying properties when you know that his salary is nothing near his assets , what have you done to him?
Re: Saraki's Meeting With Oyegun And APC Leaders Cancelled Abruptly by PedroJP(m): 2:54pm On Jun 11, 2015
freedom96:
Hmm.The same pdp guys that were shouting Northerners have born to rule ideology are now happy that these same northerners occupy three out of four topmost governmental positions.

If something goes wrong,dont come back to shout islamization,na una islamise the country,thinking that you'll get tinubu angry cheesy

As for me,I no send.

GMB all the way cool

Anything about Islamizing Nigeria should get Yorubas on their toes not SE or SS. SS and SE have nothing with Islam

1 Like

Re: Saraki's Meeting With Oyegun And APC Leaders Cancelled Abruptly by millionboi(m): 2:55pm On Jun 11, 2015
hazyfm:
THE BEGINNING OF SARAKI'S DOWN FALL... PRIDE & GREED

HE WOULD HAVE WON THE ELECTION ON A FARE PLAIN GROUND, ALL THESE WAS'NT NECESSARY
hahahahaha....d Guy play him game we'll jor
Re: Saraki's Meeting With Oyegun And APC Leaders Cancelled Abruptly by amakaffy: 2:55pm On Jun 11, 2015
doublewisdom:
We just need him Saraki to deliver the dividends of democracy to the common man and nothing will happen to him.

Hahahaha deliver what? Ve forgotten he has 7 fraud cases with EFCC! Seriously baba oloye from his grave cannot safe His Bastard, arrogant, Rude, traitor, rebel Son of his...

1 Like

Re: Saraki's Meeting With Oyegun And APC Leaders Cancelled Abruptly by baralatie(m): 2:56pm On Jun 11, 2015
If care is not taken,a motion will be moved for the election of a. new set of APC NWC and a new leadership.
Mr.President says he will work with the leadership of the assembly and it is the same APC party.
What do they want,a PDP senate president.
Re: Saraki's Meeting With Oyegun And APC Leaders Cancelled Abruptly by hazyfm: 2:57pm On Jun 11, 2015
Lushcream:
u don't know how to read .... I didn't post Tinubu will fall politically , I only said he has already fell from national politics ..... he doesn't have charisma of national politics but opposition and regional power bloc after all he has the whole of southwest to himself but the abokis won't allow him to have Nigeria ......

He brought in Oyegun as APC chairman
He brought in Osinbajo as VP
He brought in Lawan as SP
He brought in Gbajabiamala as Speaker

Haba, kilode..... among all the above, only the VP remain ....... even VP is being locked out of sensitive security meetings .... Osinbajo has been more frequent in churches than anything lol ....... the last official assignment he had was a trip to Onitsha.......

National politics is different from regional politics.

WITH YOUR FIRST PARAGRAPH... YOU DON'T DESERVE MY RESPONSE

**IGNORED**

1 Like

Re: Saraki's Meeting With Oyegun And APC Leaders Cancelled Abruptly by baralatie(m): 2:58pm On Jun 11, 2015
amakaffy:

Hahahaha deliver what? Ve forgotten he has 7 fraud cases with EFCC! Seriously baba oloye from his grave cannot safe His Bastard, arrogant, Rude, traitor, rebel Son of his...
the govt will have to explain timipreye sylva court case first?

1 Like

Re: Saraki's Meeting With Oyegun And APC Leaders Cancelled Abruptly by odomanis: 2:58pm On Jun 11, 2015
freedom96:
Hmm.The same pdp guys that were shouting Northerners have born to rule ideology are now happy that these same northerners occupy three out of four topmost governmental positions.

If something goes wrong,dont come back to shout islamization,na una islamise the country,thinking that you'll get tinubu angry cheesy

As for me,I no send.

GMB all the way cool

The last time I checked,Olusola is a Yoruba name. You wanted Lawan and Femi, We gave you Sola and Dogara. Is it not the same equation? So stop blabbing.

1 Like

Re: Saraki's Meeting With Oyegun And APC Leaders Cancelled Abruptly by Nuezha(m): 3:00pm On Jun 11, 2015
DickDastardly:

author=PaulCastallano
Placards only?
No balls, no action. We wait patiently for you cone heads at the next level, genetic cowards!

GENETIC BRAVE-HEART! The last time i checked your people ran away from Kano, Kaduna, Borno, etc, etc, for fear of children called almajiris.
Re: Saraki's Meeting With Oyegun And APC Leaders Cancelled Abruptly by baralatie(m): 3:02pm On Jun 11, 2015
ITbomb:

Jonathan that was fighting for the common man against the oil cabal, was it not the common men that were bought over by the cabal who started shouting crucify him.
If Jonathan was to succumb to OBJ against the interest of the common man, he would have still be president now.
Till the common man gets the balls to stand for his vote and rights, the old man would still be ruling.
Start from your home, your LGA chairman that is doing nothing yet buying properties when you know that his salary is nothing near his assets , what have you done to him?
ex - LGA chairmen collect high quadruple chief.
Re: Saraki's Meeting With Oyegun And APC Leaders Cancelled Abruptly by sabak: 3:04pm On Jun 11, 2015
Avalon316:
The north has played a fast one on us.
saraki...and this now.

Who are "us"?
Re: Saraki's Meeting With Oyegun And APC Leaders Cancelled Abruptly by Nuezha(m): 3:05pm On Jun 11, 2015
DickDastardly:

If i have your ragtag asss on my payroll, will you desist from being a tribal asshole? cool

Snake accusing lizard of engulfment.
Re: Saraki's Meeting With Oyegun And APC Leaders Cancelled Abruptly by adioolayi(m): 3:06pm On Jun 11, 2015
zekki:
How did he disgrace his party? Nonsense
If you ask me...who I go ask?
Re: Saraki's Meeting With Oyegun And APC Leaders Cancelled Abruptly by baralatie(m): 3:07pm On Jun 11, 2015
odomanis:

The last time I checked,Olusola is a Yoruba name. You wanted Lawan and Femi, We gave you Sola and Dogara. Is it not the same equation? So stop blabbing.
hian!! eh! imagine

abi bukola saraki is not a Yoruba man again?abi it has come to the level where Yoruba man no be Yoruba man again?
Re: Saraki's Meeting With Oyegun And APC Leaders Cancelled Abruptly by princefaculty(m): 3:07pm On Jun 11, 2015
Ride on Your Excellency Bukola Saraki the Presdent of the Senate, the masses got your back
Re: Saraki's Meeting With Oyegun And APC Leaders Cancelled Abruptly by zekki: 3:07pm On Jun 11, 2015
hazyfm:

HE WOULD HAVE WON THE ELECTION ON A FAIR PLAIN GROUND, ALL THESE WAS'NT NECESSARY
Saraki's 4 years unshakable InshaAllah.
Re: Saraki's Meeting With Oyegun And APC Leaders Cancelled Abruptly by DrGabbi(m): 3:11pm On Jun 11, 2015
The drama has been very interesting quite well. To me, the emergence of Saraki is a very good thing to our democracy, a blow to APC though. It will make opposition strong and put the ruling party on her toes. APC does not have a guaranteed long term rule like PDP almost did.
Re: Saraki's Meeting With Oyegun And APC Leaders Cancelled Abruptly by olutunde12(m): 3:14pm On Jun 11, 2015
freedom96:

As for me,I no send.

GMB all the way cool

Tinubu wanted to implant a moslem as senate president and another as house speaker but now the positions have been shared so what are you saying.
#teamcutinubutosize#
Re: Saraki's Meeting With Oyegun And APC Leaders Cancelled Abruptly by remmydada(m): 3:17pm On Jun 11, 2015
doublewisdom:
You make me laugh who told u any of them can deliver the true dividends of democracy to us
Wake up Bro this is Nigeria or have u forgotten
Re: Saraki's Meeting With Oyegun And APC Leaders Cancelled Abruptly by Omotayor123(f): 3:18pm On Jun 11, 2015
Built2last:
some one should please tell APC that the rope used in tieing the broom is what makes it useful in sweeping.

the APC broom rope is loosing gradually.

I don't get it.

PMB has said he will work with the Saraki and Dogara team.

Tinubu, Oyegun and Bisi akande is the ish here.

If PMB has accepted, who da f...k is Tinubu.

this is not the change we voted for.

its time to provide leadership..

this is two weeks and we dont understand the policy direction of government because of party wranglings
Make I add to your likes@Signature grin
Re: Saraki's Meeting With Oyegun And APC Leaders Cancelled Abruptly by abraka00(f): 3:19pm On Jun 11, 2015
Jonathan:
At a time when everyone wants change and good governance, a mole is on the loose for his own selfish and greedy agenda.
Saraki the (TRAITOR) is in for it.
His days her numbered...
He shall know no peace.
You are clueless. How is Saraki a traitor now and Tambuwal with the G5 govs were not traitors?I hope u are not stupid!
Re: Saraki's Meeting With Oyegun And APC Leaders Cancelled Abruptly by zekki: 3:21pm On Jun 11, 2015
adioolayi:
If you ask me...who I go ask?
Asked who I go ask
Re: Saraki's Meeting With Oyegun And APC Leaders Cancelled Abruptly by olutunde12(m): 3:21pm On Jun 11, 2015
amakaffy:

Tinubu also. He only used ayo salami to escape for now. He is baba thief!
Re: Saraki's Meeting With Oyegun And APC Leaders Cancelled Abruptly by nwosugodsonchig: 3:21pm On Jun 11, 2015
Every Nigeria has the ambition to aspire for anything. I don't CI why did saraki of a man shud be crucified. For aspiring for senate president and winning it... Wen the chips are down...... Abeg help me completam
Re: Saraki's Meeting With Oyegun And APC Leaders Cancelled Abruptly by SaintRobs: 3:22pm On Jun 11, 2015
Just like he delivered his state when he was governor for 8year,by developing a certain axis in Ilorin,while other axis were under-developed,and by denying 'many' kwara students bursary? Guy,there is no difference between Saraki,and the so cabals!
doublewisdom:
Re: Saraki's Meeting With Oyegun And APC Leaders Cancelled Abruptly by olutunde12(m): 3:24pm On Jun 11, 2015
abraka00:
You are clueless. How is Saraki a traitor now and Tambuwal with the G5 govs were not traitors?I hope u are not stupid!

No vex sir!
No be only him sir!
Also
1. Tinubu
2 Oyegun
3. Amechi and
4. Lagos apc.
Dem also lak sens sir!
Re: Saraki's Meeting With Oyegun And APC Leaders Cancelled Abruptly by mechanics(m): 3:26pm On Jun 11, 2015
Dats rhetorics, most politicians can lie, i dont trust him.
Re: Saraki's Meeting With Oyegun And APC Leaders Cancelled Abruptly by oweman: 3:29pm On Jun 11, 2015
hazyfm:
HE WOULD HAVE WON THE ELECTION ON A FAIR PLAIN GROUND, ALL THESE WAS'NT NECESSARY

Cant see any harm coming to saraki.on this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Ize-Iyamu's Campaign Poster That Got People Talking / Former First-Lady, Maryam Abacha In Her Teens / Dele Momodu And His Wife, Mobolaji Abiodun Adaramaja, 30 Years Ago (Throwback Ph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.