Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,101 members, 7,821,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Saraki's Meeting With Oyegun And APC Leaders Cancelled Abruptly - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki's Meeting With Oyegun And APC Leaders Cancelled Abruptly (36512 Views)

Lere Olayinka Analyzes Photos Of President Buhari With Oyegun & Governors / Atiku Meets With Oyegun Over 2019 Presidential Ambition / NASS Crisis: Finally, Saraki, Dogara Settle With Oyegun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki's Meeting With Oyegun And APC Leaders Cancelled Abruptly by Built2last: 3:56pm On Jun 11, 2015
Omotayor123:

Make I add to your likes@Signature grin

hehe..Tanku for suppporting my ministry

please keep that your body and pride well

1 Like

Re: Saraki's Meeting With Oyegun And APC Leaders Cancelled Abruptly by aldame: 3:57pm On Jun 11, 2015
I am surprised that he wanst to hold a meeting with ordinary party chairman when he declined to attend the ones called by the VP and President. Let him defect and work with those that installed him, the PDP. But he should remember that what drove him out of PDP is still there.
Re: Saraki's Meeting With Oyegun And APC Leaders Cancelled Abruptly by katazozo: 3:58pm On Jun 11, 2015
papoose999:
saraki fear ke..lol..he is d no3 in d country y shld he be scared...saraki eleniyan
He's even more powerful than the number 2 man,I mean the mere COMMISIONER
Re: Saraki's Meeting With Oyegun And APC Leaders Cancelled Abruptly by Azeez532(m): 4:22pm On Jun 11, 2015
Our politics is so unstable, when PDP takes over from APC as you have said, same scenario will definately play out
meselfibe:
until all this hatred between APC members stops, believe me, PDP will take over again
Re: Saraki's Meeting With Oyegun And APC Leaders Cancelled Abruptly by DEDEAL77(m): 4:30pm On Jun 11, 2015
HE IS NOT MATURE THATS WHY HE SET HIMSELF UP NOW HIS JITTERY,WAIT AND SEE THE EVENTS THAT WILL UNFOLD, HE HAS SHOWN WHERE HE BELONGS.
TRADING SUCH POSTS WITH THE LIKES OF DAVID MARK,IKEREMADU NO HE MUST BE BROUGHT TO BOOK.
Re: Saraki's Meeting With Oyegun And APC Leaders Cancelled Abruptly by emmasege: 4:33pm On Jun 11, 2015
freedom96:
Hmm.The same pdp guys that were shouting Northerners have born to rule ideology are now happy that these same northerners occupy three out of four topmost governmental positions.

If something goes wrong,dont come back to shout islamization,na una islamise the country,thinking that you'll get tinubu angry cheesy

As for me,I no send.

GMB all the way cool
Are you aware that the speaker is a Christian while your dear Femi Gbajabiamila is a Muslim?. If femi had won, it would've been three Muslims out of the nation's first four. Am particularly elated with this because it could help correct the impression that it must always be a Muslim once it's the turn of the far north. A christian Federal HR speaker from Bauchi state! God be praised.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki's Meeting With Oyegun And APC Leaders Cancelled Abruptly by Oiselenjakhian(m): 4:36pm On Jun 11, 2015
Hello Everyone. My company Dreamquest Multimedia has just released a commemorative game on the recent victory by the APC.

You can download it for free on the Google Play store here -> https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Dreamquest+Multimedia&hl=en

Please contact me if you need web development, interactive media and game development services. My number is +2349032291323.

Re: Saraki's Meeting With Oyegun And APC Leaders Cancelled Abruptly by mbulela: 4:38pm On Jun 11, 2015
“‎His Excellency, Distinguished Senate President, Dr Abubakar Bukola Saraki[i][/i]

The silly ego of Bukola that needs massaging with such silly titles make you wonder how an articulate, thoroughbred and enlightened fellow can be this insecure to make him seek solace in such sycophancy.
What exactly is the meaning of the titles above?
Re: Saraki's Meeting With Oyegun And APC Leaders Cancelled Abruptly by Sant1m: 4:47pm On Jun 11, 2015
doublewisdom:
Saraki should call the bluff of these old men who keep muddling up Nigeria.
We just need him Saraki to deliver the dividends of democracy to the common man and nothing will happen to him.
when he is eventually removed in the power game i wonder what you will do? Block the road leading to your house? I just wonder
Re: Saraki's Meeting With Oyegun And APC Leaders Cancelled Abruptly by Sant1m: 4:54pm On Jun 11, 2015
Ohammadike:
APC is falling down falling down falling down APC is falling down early in the game
Apc need to shed weight to stabilize, Saraki cannot run to Pdp cause he knows his end in Kwara politics.
Re: Saraki's Meeting With Oyegun And APC Leaders Cancelled Abruptly by belente(m): 5:30pm On Jun 11, 2015
Martins301:
Saraki is a traitor and he should be treated as such. . . .An exact replica of Judas Iscariot. . . . His days on that seat are numbered.
i thought that puccy cat of ubima is the real judas iscariot
Re: Saraki's Meeting With Oyegun And APC Leaders Cancelled Abruptly by freedom96: 5:41pm On Jun 11, 2015
emmasege:
Are you aware that the speaker is a Christian while your dear Femi Gbajabiamila is a Muslim?. If femi had won, it would've been three Muslims out of the nation's first four. Am particularly elated with this because it could help correct the impression that it must always be a Muslim once it's the turn of the far north. A christian Federal HR speaker from Bauchi state! God be praised.
k
Re: Saraki's Meeting With Oyegun And APC Leaders Cancelled Abruptly by 7lives: 5:44pm On Jun 11, 2015
doublewisdom:
We just need him Saraki to deliver the dividends of democracy to the common man and nothing will happen to him.

And what has he deliver to Kwara that he is coming to deliver Nigeria?.
Re: Saraki's Meeting With Oyegun And APC Leaders Cancelled Abruptly by 7lives: 5:52pm On Jun 11, 2015
hazyfm:
THE BEGINNING OF SARAKI'S DOWN FALL... PRIDE & GREED

HE WOULD HAVE WON THE ELECTION ON A FAIR PLAIN GROUND, ALL THESE WAS'NT NECESSARY

He must have learn this trick from a failure like Atiku, owun owo mi o to ma fi gogo fa.
He will eventually end up like Atiku, changing party every four years searching for a presidential ticket that won't come.
Such a brilliant chap destroyed by despirate ambition what a waste.
Re: Saraki's Meeting With Oyegun And APC Leaders Cancelled Abruptly by reuben79: 6:19pm On Jun 11, 2015
Bukola as endup his political carrer, d way his father ended his own.a political sagacious must read political future.I pity u Bukola ur political life as end.take it or leave it.time will tell
Re: Saraki's Meeting With Oyegun And APC Leaders Cancelled Abruptly by knostbrown01(m): 6:26pm On Jun 11, 2015
doublewisdom:
You made a mistake by insinuating bukola to deliver dividend of democracy, someone that betray his father and sister a power hunger that allied with Enemy to defeat friends?? He think of himself and himself alone, i serve in kwara state, ℓ̊ know hw the state looks like
Re: Saraki's Meeting With Oyegun And APC Leaders Cancelled Abruptly by Taich(m): 7:33pm On Jun 11, 2015
Jonathan:
At a time when everyone wants change and good governance, a mole is on the loose for his own selfish and greedy agenda.
Saraki the (TRAITOR) is in for it.
His days her numbered...
He shall know no peace.
Your right , his days are numbered, he has less than One thousand four hundred and ninety nine days on that seat grin grin
Re: Saraki's Meeting With Oyegun And APC Leaders Cancelled Abruptly by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 11, 2015
freedom96:
Hmm.The same pdp guys that were shouting Northerners have born to rule ideology are now happy that these same northerners occupy three out of four topmost governmental positions.

If something goes wrong,dont come back to shout islamization,na una islamise the country,thinking that you'll get tinubu angry cheesy

As for me,I no send.

GMB all the way cool

Which Islamization? Is Dogara a Muslim and are Lawan and Gbajabiamila not both Muslims?

Which is more likely to lead to Islamization: to have a senate president who is a Muslim northerner and a speaker who is a Christian northerner, or to have a senate president who is a Muslim northerner and a speaker who is a Muslim south-westerner?
Re: Saraki's Meeting With Oyegun And APC Leaders Cancelled Abruptly by olawalefelix: 8:49pm On Jun 11, 2015
doublewisdom:
. B4 I want saraki to b ur Mr savior or watever I tnk we should check from his past record wen he govern kwara state for eight years comparing to now.I tnk he has been a senate for 4years in d senate chamber can u pls tell me any motion saraki has raised and won in d perliament
Re: Saraki's Meeting With Oyegun And APC Leaders Cancelled Abruptly by BLOTRS: 9:33pm On Jun 11, 2015
Jonathan:
At a time when everyone wants change and good governance, a mole is on the loose for his own selfish and greedy agenda.
Saraki the (TRAITOR) is in for it.
His days her numbered...
He shall know no peace.
what is this one saying? does change mean imposing candidates on other senators?
Re: Saraki's Meeting With Oyegun And APC Leaders Cancelled Abruptly by jonadaft: 9:56pm On Jun 11, 2015
BLOTRS:

what is this one saying? does change mean imposing candidates on other senators?
Mumu!
Who's imposing who?
Re: Saraki's Meeting With Oyegun And APC Leaders Cancelled Abruptly by BLOTRS: 10:08pm On Jun 11, 2015
Jonathan:

Mumu!
Who's imposing who?
it seems you've not been in Nigeria recently...wait, have you been following Tinubu's activities?
Re: Saraki's Meeting With Oyegun And APC Leaders Cancelled Abruptly by marchlady150: 12:50am On Jun 12, 2015
had it been GEJ, wicked wike, obi and co. did not write result in SS and SE the election could had gone cool and smoothly between Abey and christ ngige. Without betrayers
Re: Saraki's Meeting With Oyegun And APC Leaders Cancelled Abruptly by UfuosLaLa: 7:12am On Jun 12, 2015
Yakubu Dogara, Speaker house of Reps is a Christian na.... Do some research abeg.
freedom96:
No I dont.2nd christian I agree,who is the 4th?
Re: Saraki's Meeting With Oyegun And APC Leaders Cancelled Abruptly by papoose999(m): 2:34pm On Jun 12, 2015
katazozo:

He's even more powerful than the number 2 man,I mean the mere COMMISIONER
lmao
Re: Saraki's Meeting With Oyegun And APC Leaders Cancelled Abruptly by zik4ever: 9:57pm On Jun 15, 2015
isamite:

wu is d newly elected speaker, saraki or dogara,dey are both Muslim. bobo,forget. afterall,Nigeria is a secular state. I laugh in tapa. fintincjopaminlyutun
Dogara is a confirmed Christian minority from Bauchi State.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Takes Selfies With US Marines & Navy. PICS / Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest / Rivers Gov Poll: Armed DSS Officials Storm Tribunal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.