Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? (40166 Views)

Kenyan Lady Gets Pistol From Her Father As Gift, Warns Nigerian Guys. Photos / 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by danbrowndmf(m): 10:20am On Jul 09, 2015
sinaj:

i will buy bicycle for you cheesy
HBD in advance cool
.sad
Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by ruffDiamond: 10:23am On Jul 09, 2015
The worse part is that u could end up ' toasting ASHI Who needs no toasting in the first place since their well known, age long mantra is money for hand,back for ground tongue

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by sinaj(f): 10:24am On Jul 09, 2015
danbrowndmf:
.sad
wot I do na
Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by ruffDiamond: 10:28am On Jul 09, 2015
Busuyib:
Check ma profile d guy beside me,i met him on fb 4 years ago he was in abuja i was in lagos,we knew our sef tru fb sugestion on pple u may know,we chatted for 6 months and he do calls a lot text messages,dia is no day we dont speak on fone,he came to lagos to meet me,later meet my family,i also meet his family, we got married jan 26th 2013,today we had a biutifu bouncing baby girl her name is queen victoria gbemisola itan ife Adebusuyi
story for the god tongue
Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by divaoflife: 10:28am On Jul 09, 2015
[quote author=Rubis post=35658085]

You have an issue with who? Do I know you? Abeg waka.[/quote

grin
Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by sunnysunny(m): 10:35am On Jul 09, 2015
yes infact I have up to 7 of them like that.
Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by Goodnuel: 10:51am On Jul 09, 2015
sinaj:

lol ok

I wish her HML in advance smiley
Loll

Thought she said they are married?

Na heaven you go wish her smiley
Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by Magicdon(m): 11:00am On Jul 09, 2015
Wat are u saying? Is only on social media u meet such ppl? U can still meet such u see on daily bases too

Supermajor:

1. is she a bread that some one will toast her.
2. I see it as waste of time .
3. very dangerous o b4 u go toast one queen of d coast invite only her bt she go come with her entire kingdom visit u
Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by danbrowndmf(m): 11:47am On Jul 09, 2015
sinaj:

wot I do na
come over to derail paradise lemme toast u der.wink
Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:38pm On Jul 09, 2015
Jayjay0:
Yea

Have smashed alot of pussy from Facebook and Badoo
Mr pussy smatcher clap 4 ur self. Remember karma ooooo grin
Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:41pm On Jul 09, 2015
1bkaye:
A Nigerian guy will toast a lady at her father's funeral
We re natural consoler now grin
Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 09, 2015
Is the Nigeria lady a bread wey you dey toast

Na wa.!!!
Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by buskie13(m): 2:45pm On Jul 09, 2015
1bkaye:
A Nigerian guy will toast a lady at her father's funeral
u must be kidding grin
Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by lifezone247(m): 3:09pm On Jul 09, 2015
horexy:

Smh!
Such myopic views u have!
If u would make such 'assumptions', don't generalize...it just portrays u as someone with a ridiculously low mentality.
Wisen up bro, this is d 21st century.
Explain to me how it was made general? I dint say 'they' are in love, I said 'she' is in love. I can see that ur own mentality is ridiculously hi probably on Kenyan weed or Ghana weed. If at 21st century u cannot differentiate between singular and plural, my dear wise up and not wisen up. Quote me again and you will see those stuffs at you display picture come visiting you tonight.
Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by Abbey2sam(m): 3:17pm On Jul 09, 2015
Demigods:

You look spiritually dead. No spiritual life. Empty vessel.
go ahead and judge me, you think you're better than right ...? You're spirit filled I guess, Lmao
Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by humilitypays(m): 3:23pm On Jul 09, 2015
hotgunz:
Hmmmm that s a long story, I actually had one like dat it was from 2go, we chat I invited her she came down all d way from Ekiti to ibadan, bt she wasn't my taste totally different from wt I tot. Bt as a bobo, me use am like dat and dt was EOD.
Guys like you are the reason ladies see all guys as dumb fools! It hurts that u are a guy, gosh!

How can u come on a public forum like this to brag about ladies u met online and played without any remorse? Don't u have common sense

Guy pls ask for forgiveness from your God and conscience!

This is so classless and unscrupulous!

Its high time you guys learn to respect your age, your gender and your personality. I wonder the kind of girls that fall for guys like you, spits!!!

@topic, where you meet your partner, boyfriend or girlfriend doesn't really matter....I think what matters is how you guys carry on after u meet and how it ends.

Social media with time will become the major medium via which the opposite sex can meet because as we advance, people tend to isolate themselves from real life while embracing internet life.

Most young people today spend 70% of their daily time online; carrying out research, blogging, reading news, chatting with people, studying for exam, etc...so its inevitable for people to meet online.

My final advice to people seeking for date or love online, be honest, open and free. Also don't forget your safety because not all people u meet online are reasonable with good intention.

If you aren't that physically pretty/attractive as a lady, avoid using doctored or edited/photoshopped pictures online...be yourself and show who you are so the guy u are meeting online don't create false high expectation before u meet, and only to feel disappointed when u guys meet.

And for guys, if u aren't that financially buoyant, don't lie to a girl to impress her or don't go snapping pictures in expensive places and cars just to appear rich. Be yourself and pray...many people are meeting their life partners and trusted business partners online on daily basis....don't let your mundane mentality to make u miss out.

Internet is a blessing to those that make good and creative use of it.

Nice question.

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by Tamunonengi244(m): 3:45pm On Jul 09, 2015
Yeah its possible but depends on hw open minded and mature the people in question are!!!
Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by bebe2(f): 6:39pm On Jul 09, 2015
silversonuc:

u dey mind am? En nva jam serious men on d street, buh wait ooooo wetin concern u sef

same thing wey concern u cool
Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by Topman0001(m): 9:41pm On Jul 09, 2015
chowlade:
Guys, has this ever worked for you? Toasting a lady on social media and you hooked up? has a lady ever fallen for you without meeting you in person, i.e without studying you, "looking before she jump" without her accessing your worth? cheesy , have you ever invited a lady over to your place on Social media that you don't know in Person or that you have never met before and she came? Share your experiences.
i know u r enquiring bcuz its happening to u. I met my first girlfriend on fb, she loved everything about me, she came from her state to see me in my state. I did not like her when i saw her, she was just photogenic but her real self was not good enough for my likings. I hooked her up still bcuz she's a good girl, we dated for some months b4 we both decided to quit, based on our religion differences. Dating online has worked well for fome pple, and may also work for u. So its not a crime
Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by hotgunz(m): 10:42pm On Jul 09, 2015
humilitypays:
Guys like you are the reason ladies see all guys as dumb fools! It hurts that u are a guy, gosh!

How can u come on a public forum like this to brag about ladies u met online and played without any remorse? Don't u have common sense

This is so classless and unscrupulous!'

Its high time you guys learn to respect your age, your gender and your personality. I wonder the kind of girls that fall for guys like you, spits!!!

@topic, where you meet your partner, boyfriend or girlfriend doesn't really matter....I think what matters is how you guys carry on after u meet and how it ends.

Social media with time will become the major medium via which the opposite sex can meet because as we advance, people tend to isolate themselves from real life while embracing internet life.

Most young people today spend 70% of their daily time online; carrying out research, blogging, reading news, chatting with people, studying for exam, etc...so its inevitable for people to meet online.

My final advice to people seeking for date or love online, be honest, open and free. Also don't forget your safety because not all people u meet online are reasonable with good intention.

If you aren't that physically pretty/attractive as a lady, avoid using doctored or edited/photoshopped pictures online...be yourself and show who you are so the guy u are meeting online don't create false high expectation before u meet, and only to feel disappointed when u guys meet.

And for guys, if u aren't that financially buoyant, don't lie to a girl to impress her or don't go snapping pictures in expensive places and cars just to appear rich. Be yourself and pray...many people are meeting their life partners and trusted business partners online on daily basis....don't let your mundane mentality to make u miss out.

Nice question.
y d tin come pain u like dt?@least no b today online datin don dey.... Sry u hear

Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 09, 2015
[quote author=amaben2020 post=35657337][/quote] Hahahahaaaaa...u got me crackin ma ribs.we all not d same,so i owe u no explanations...
Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by Nobody: 12:09am On Jul 10, 2015
natedroid:

meanwhile in another of harbigail post this was what I found & it really got me thinking

My Ex Wants To Know Why I Left Him. by Harbigail ( f ): 11:25pm
On Jun 01
This has been bothering me for a while and i thought maybe i
could share.i left my ex because he was a 2minutes man,and not
once did he ever satisfy me.and rather than two-timing,i left.The
issue now is,he called some days back and realy wanted to know
why i left him.i couldn't tell him coz i didn't want 2make him feel
bad about himself and am jst thinking if its ok for a lady 2tell a
guy such?
So wat got tinking dear?dat am talking abt 2diff event withn a short period?wel if u must knw,i broke up wit dat EX abt 5yrs ago b4 i finally met dis guy online 3yrs ago.so wat r u confused abt?
Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by Nobody: 12:26am On Jul 10, 2015
Toks2008:

I am very sorry sis,until he marries you i believe you might just be living a delusion.

And for the ladies please read this.

A man walks up to you and says"Hello lady,i like you and would like to know you more"simply ask for his contact and send your details to him.

Right from the moment a man sets his eyes on a lady,he will know if he is likely to get married to her but when a man says he wants to know you more,what he is actually saying is "i would like to see you naked,make love to you very well then consider if...". Just try and prevent him from having access to your body and the truth will be revealed.

Real men don't date for long but boys who really don't know what they want will spend years screwing the shit outta you in the name of dating and GETTING TO KNOW YOU MORE.

Think,Be wise.
Tnx 4 ur contribution,bt to each his own...u av said ur piece.but i dnt broadcast evry tiny detail of ma life where nt necessary.tnx
Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by Nobody: 12:27am On Jul 10, 2015
Toks2008:

I am very sorry sis,until he marries you i believe you might just be living a delusion.

And for the ladies please read this.

A man walks up to you and says"Hello lady,i like you and would like to know you more"simply ask for his contact and send your details to him.

Right from the moment a man sets his eyes on a lady,he will know if he is likely to get married to her but when a man says he wants to know you more,what he is actually saying is "i would like to see you naked,make love to you very well then consider if...". Just try and prevent him from having access to your body and the truth will be revealed.

Real men don't date for long but boys who really don't know what they want will spend years screwing the shit outta you in the name of dating and GETTING TO KNOW YOU MORE.

Think,Be wise.
Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by Toks2008(m): 5:53am On Jul 10, 2015
Harbigail:
Tnx 4 ur contribution,bt to each his own...u av said ur piece.but i dnt broadcast evry tiny detail of ma life where nt necessary.tnx

Whatss this one saying?

iim a man and stating the obvious.The details you already wrote is enough.

Until a man marries you,your years of dating remains inconsequential.
Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by Nobody: 7:00am On Jul 10, 2015
Toks2008:

Whatss this one saying?

iim a man and stating the obvious.The details you already wrote is enough.

Until a man marries you,your years of dating remains inconsequential.
Why does ma life bother u so much anyway?u talk about marriage like its somethng u just jump into witout making plans.we already did our introduction n wen am tru wit studies in a lil over a year,we re sealing it.shld i rush a brother simply coz i wanna settle down? n pls do not quote me again...i ain't got time
Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by Toks2008(m): 8:11am On Jul 10, 2015
Harbigail:
Why does ma life bother u so much anyway?u talk about marriage like its somethng u just jump into witout making plans.we already did our introduction n wen am tru wit studies in a lil over a year,we re sealing it.shld i rush a brother simply coz i wanna settle down? n pls do not quote me again...i ain't got time

A woman will nag for minutes and talks for hours and after all the yappings wiil say she has no time.

i dont know you from Adam but get this straight,i have been in and out of affairs and even marriage.

Forget not wanting to rush a guy into having a MARRIAGE CEREMONY because apparently thats wjat many ladies see as marriage.

A guy who has been dating a lady for years should be ready for marriage and an intro is never a guaranty cos i had an introducton ceremony too many years back.

Proceed to the registry and seal it for good else you just might be surprised that some men have introduction and after many years still no marriage.

Dont ever think iim attacking you not at all because i dont know you from Adam.If you like take my brotherly advice if not discard it.

I will stop here.have a great day.
Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 10, 2015
Toks2008:

A woman will nag for minutes and talks for hours and after all the yappings wiil say she has no time.

i dont know you from Adam but get this straight,i have been in and out of affairs and even marriage.

Forget not wanting to rush a guy into having a MARRIAGE CEREMONY because apparently thats wjat many ladies see as marriage.

A guy who has been dating a lady for years should be ready for marriage and an intro is never a guaranty cos i had an introducton ceremony too many years back.

Proceed to the registry and seal it for good else you just might be surprised that some men have introduction and after many years still no marriage.

Dont ever think iim attacking you not at all because i dont know you from Adam.If you like take my brotherly advice if not discard it.

I will stop here.have a great day.
Thank u.Ese. Nagode. n do take kia.
Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by ayoolasunkanmi: 3:00pm On Jul 31, 2015
humilitypays:

This is so classless and unscrupulous!

Nice question.
Thats true
Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by ayoolasunkanmi: 3:07pm On Jul 31, 2015
social media has its good and bad sides depending on the motive behind the use of it buts as for me people have been connected via it and they are happily married
Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by sneak3(m): 11:43am On Aug 02, 2015
chowlade:
Guys, has this ever worked for you? Toasting a lady on social media and you hooked up? has a lady ever fallen for you without meeting you in person, i.e without studying you, "looking before she jump" without her accessing your worth? cheesy , have you ever invited a lady over to your place on Social media that you don't know in Person or that you have never met before and she came? Share your experiences.
[code][/code]

There is no inherent crime in it

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Daniel Asaya, Gay Reveals His Parents' Actions After Coming Out As Gay / Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! / She Visited And Now Very Sick, How Do I Send Her Back? I Need Advice Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.