Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,124 members, 7,821,852 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? (40165 Views)

Kenyan Lady Gets Pistol From Her Father As Gift, Warns Nigerian Guys. Photos / 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by refreshrate: 10:58pm On Jul 08, 2015
nicerichard05:
For me, I bleeped so many gals on 2go and few on fb den proceeded to glo afri chat, one tin abt 2go gals den was dat, d first day u see dem, u bleep dem, cos during ur chat u must av concluded everyting abt bleeping.

Well I guess that was den sha, wen men were boys and seriously, social media as caused more harm than gud.

May God have mercy on us.

Eh hen i dey always hear of these 2go girls. come how many social media person wan join na?

*registers on 2go*

OP wey dey ask question follow my lead

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by Dymondgurl(f): 10:59pm On Jul 08, 2015
Well, I thinks its different strokes for different folks. I met my bf via facebook early this year. Prior to our meeting, he was stationed in the north east for 2 years. He is in the army by the way. So he added me up and we got chatting, taking it one step at a time. After 2 months, he was discharged from the north east due to gun shot injuries he received from those idiot terrorists. After some minor surgeries he got better. Couldn't see him cos I'm was prepping for my exams in law school. Anyway, I'll meet my war hero next week. So excited!!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by sonofananimalz: 11:01pm On Jul 08, 2015
chowlade:
Guys, has this ever worked for you? Toasting a lady on social media and you hooked up? has a lady ever fallen for you without meeting you in person, i.e without studying you, "looking before she jump" without her accessing your worth? cheesy , have you ever invited a lady over to your place on Social media that you don't know in Person or that you have never met before and she came? Share your experiences.
angry

I DON'T TOAST FEMALE ANIMALS ONLINE undecided

SO I CAN'T ANSWER YOUR QUESTION, I MAY REDIRECT YOUR QUESTION TO MY GOAT FRIEND, HE ALWAYS HAVE AN ANSWER TO EVERYTHING.
Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by Prinsolala(m): 11:01pm On Jul 08, 2015
Sexxkillz:
It's a matter of choice. There are no rules guiding where a guy should ask a lady out. Some are comfortable with it and some aren't. It isn't a matter of right or wrong. It isn't an issue of morality.
and also maturity i think,a gal with high self exteem who protect her ego woun't adhere to that!!
Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by chaxking(m): 11:02pm On Jul 08, 2015
Who is dis guy that is trying to invite u over dt u ve not seen
chowlade:
Guys, has this ever worked for you? Toasting a lady on social media and you hooked up? has a lady ever fallen for you without meeting you in person, i.e without studying you, "looking before she jump" without her accessing your worth? cheesy , have you ever invited a lady over to your place on Social media that you don't know in Person or that you have never met before and she came? Share your experiences.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by Bhella5(m): 11:02pm On Jul 08, 2015
I actually met a lady from the SE pre Social network and we hooked up for real. We got something going till she freaked out and disappeared into thin air only to resurfaced later...it's a long story sha. But to answer ur question I think it's not bad. One of the earliest characteristics of social network is actually match-making people.

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by Rapsainot(m): 11:02pm On Jul 08, 2015
yes very well.
we've been dating up to 3 years now
Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by ceecee0703(m): 11:04pm On Jul 08, 2015
Harbigail:
Well, i tink it's all about luck.i met ma man via fb,started wit a simple helo,hi.messages,n den calls.(even talked 2his family n frnds even b4 seeing dem)we continued 2chat 4 a ova a year b4 we finally decided 2hook up.i realy cnt tel u in details,story 4 anoda day...it's 4yrs nw n we stil growing strong. (to tink dat it i neva liked anytin abt online datin).i guess God jst gave me a comforter 4 d yrs i suffered in d hands of others n am grateful.

somebody praaaaaaaise the loooord!!!
thank God for this wonderful testimony
for those of you seeking a comforter like our sister now receive it! please bow your heads lets pray....

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by nicerichard05: 11:05pm On Jul 08, 2015
refreshrate:

Eh hen i dey always hear of these 2go girls. come how many social media person wan join na?

*registers on 2go*

OP wey dey ask question follow my lead

I dnt even knw if 2go still exist sef. Cos it was far back 2010 that I joined 2go.

My brother no gain for dose kinda life, u only spendd more money on nothing buh sex undecided

4 Likes

Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 08, 2015
White people sabi date on social media with absolute ....... grin grin grin because is compatible with dem various nationalities grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by Noborrow9: 11:07pm On Jul 08, 2015
I did it and it work 4 me
Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by bakjal(m): 11:08pm On Jul 08, 2015
Harbigail:
Well, i tink it's all about luck.i met ma man via fb,started wit a simple helo,hi.messages,n den calls.(even talked 2his family n frnds even b4 seeing dem)we continued 2chat 4 a ova a year b4 we finally decided 2hook up.i realy cnt tel u in details,story 4 anoda day...it's 4yrs nw n we stil growing strong. (to tink dat it i neva liked anytin abt online datin).i guess God jst gave me a comforter 4 d yrs i suffered in d hands of others n am grateful.
Let me try my luck too!
Hi...
Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by omooba969(m): 11:09pm On Jul 08, 2015
chaxking:
Who is dis guy that is trying to invite u over dt u ve not seen

She will see him wen she gets there, there's always a first time isn't it?

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by Keneeby(m): 11:10pm On Jul 08, 2015
There is this girl i met on facebook about 2months ago. Today we hookup. She is very beautiful to my taste, and i love her. I pray the relationship last.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by shepherdnoble: 11:10pm On Jul 08, 2015
The show dey work gwogwo...
Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by Prinsolala(m): 11:10pm On Jul 08, 2015
bebe2:

babe plsssss, tell me he is now ur fiance,

four year don tey oo wink
it is risky to date a guy for up to four years,u dnt know how serious he is or what the outcome will be,ur date might be forcing off some guys dat want u,and if at the end,he dumbs you,you might then recover that u gave him a certified free sex certificate for four yrs!!
Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by 9jauk: 11:11pm On Jul 08, 2015
I've got loads of Facebook Account I Catch BABES THEIR Easily Manchester Leicester...May God forgive mr

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by 9jauk: 11:12pm On Jul 08, 2015
Keneeby:
There is this girl i met on facebook about 2months ago. Today we hookup. She is very beautiful to my taste, and i love her. I pray the relationship last.

Send d babe number o would be in naija on Sunday
Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by scachy(m): 11:13pm On Jul 08, 2015
Did it and it worked so well. They r normal human beings.
Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by Supermajor(m): 11:13pm On Jul 08, 2015
chowlade:
1. is she a bread that some one will toast her.
2. I see it as waste of time .
3. very dangerous o b4 u go toast one queen of d coast invite only her bt she go come with her entire kingdom visit u
Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by omooba969(m): 11:13pm On Jul 08, 2015
Prinsolala:
and also maturity i think,a gal with high self exteem who protect her ego woun't adhere to that!!

And hw do u measure self esteem? undecided
Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 08, 2015
chowlade:

Wat century u in woman, wat a lame question. I dnt tink ur exposed.
Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by buchi16(f): 11:17pm On Jul 08, 2015
face to face na em.sure pass..

after wastin ur ideas on a gal nd later she turnd out different frm wat u envisaged...dats bad mkt...

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by Damalex4luv(m): 11:18pm On Jul 08, 2015
sinaj:

M happy for you kiss

I wish ya Luck smiley

You can be happy with me too
Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by Swagk101(m): 11:19pm On Jul 08, 2015
Dymondgurl:
Well, I thinks its different strokes for different folks. I met my bf via facebook early this year. Prior to our meeting, he was stationed in the north east for 2 years. He is in the army by the way. So he added me up and we got chatting, taking it one step at a time. After 2 months, he was discharged from the north east due to gun shot injuries he received from those idiot terrorists. After some minor surgeries he got better. Couldn't see him cos I'm was prepping for my exams in law school. Anyway, I'll meet my war hero next week. So excited!!!!
Early this year? I hope he ain't just after your KPEKUS...#JustSaying
Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by Abbey2sam(m): 11:20pm On Jul 08, 2015
Harbigail:

I don't believe you
Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by chaxking(m): 11:21pm On Jul 08, 2015
omooba969:

She will see him wen she gets there, there's always a first time isn't it?
ur head dy dia, u might be d guy sef

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by agrovick(m): 11:21pm On Jul 08, 2015
1bkaye:
A Nigerian guy will toast a lady at her father's funeral
I agree. In other news, speak to me, preach to me, make me your disciple

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by omooba969(m): 11:24pm On Jul 08, 2015
Prinsolala:
it is risky to date a guy for up to four years,u dnt know how serious he is or what the outcome will be,ur date might be forcing off some guys dat want u,and if at the end,he dumbs you,you might then recover that u gave him a certified free sex certificate for four yrs!!

So much for se.x, is it the only thing that happens in relationships?

Guy knack akpako, chick chop bla-la reach climax na both of dem gbadun d rockies jare. wink
Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by refreshrate: 11:24pm On Jul 08, 2015
nicerichard05:

I dnt even knw if 2go still exist sef. Cos it was far back 2010 that I joined 2go.

My brother no gain for dose kinda life, u only spendd more money on nothing buh sex undecided

You see dat s3x? na him be the koko.
Open NL everyday wetin you go see? Man 70 rapes 13 year old, father sleeps with daughter etc
You think sey na clear eye? So before konji hold you ransomemake sure say discharge avenues dey nearby o.
i don talk my own.
Nepa don bring light

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by xtervaganza(m): 11:24pm On Jul 08, 2015
Many times sef

But I'm retired now.

I Don old
Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by CSTR2: 11:24pm On Jul 08, 2015
nicerichard05:

Hmmm 4yrs una never marrry? And he has continued to smash ur kitty cat for that 4yrs, abeg ooo. That guy get mind oo
lol.
Guys are not smiling.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Daniel Asaya, Gay Reveals His Parents' Actions After Coming Out As Gay / Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! / She Visited And Now Very Sick, How Do I Send Her Back? I Need Advice Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.