Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,264 members, 7,839,340 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter (36064 Views)

Adeola Of Sahara Reporters And President Buhari Take A Photo / Mugabe Still Angry At Nigeria Over Sahara TV Incident / Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real ON Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter by ellechrystal(f): 7:47am On Jun 12, 2015
Ymodulus:
ellechrystal

I am sure you never watched, the video you just went on to comment. Did you notice that Adeola Fayehun of Sahara Reporters, was sarcastic a bit?
Did you also notice she truly believe she never did anything wrong?

Did you also [b]noticed that Christine Amanpour of CNN asked Mugabe same question Adeola asked Mugabe in Nigeria? Yet no one called Christine Amanpour an irresponsible journalis[/b]t?
Did you notice, how she stressed the hypocrisy of Nigerians?

Same Nigerians say her actions were non patriotic, yet same Nigerians laugh at same president muhabe and say he his a bad president.

I am not surprised, this is a major reason Africa is far from development and improvement. Nigeria is a country where truth and fairness will never happened. We are people that hate the truth, everything we do we are not sincere. What i observed over the years no matter how good and beautiful a thing is, take it to nigeria within a flash that thing becomes bad and ugly because of who we are. Look at religion both muslim and christianity, electricity. education, socio_economic life. We are far from civilisation, though we are independent we are still much in bondage. Adeola you too good to be talking about Nigeria.

Now I believe its true, when Nelson Mandela said 'it's a long walk to freedom'. As we Africans refuse to face the truth, that will ultimately set us free.
Clearly u r a biased person n also a disrespectful fellow who see nothing wrong in being rude.
Well comparing the local of all locals to Christine Amanpour of CNN is d height of stupidity. Christine is very polite n as u can see she has been given d opportunity to talk with world leaders.while d only opportunity our local had was flopped because of d rude seed in her.
What were u thinking? I want to believe u were given d right home training n as such should ve expected a better comment from u, rather the reverse is d case here.
I ve nothing to say to u, but please u should learn manners n etiquette so u don't run into problems with comments like this.

15 Likes

Re: Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter by Nobody: 7:49am On Jun 12, 2015
Ymodulus:

Mr man, you claim Sahara Reporters is biased, now daily Mail. Please give me your own neutral news house.

This has nothing to do with Mandela. Also using one of their past to judge their future is wrong. They may have reasons and facts for calling Mandela a terrorist.

Every person with even an ounce of knowledge of international media knows the Daily Mail is NOT where you go for news about black folk, unless you are a racist. They are anti-immigration, anti black independence, and 95% of their news regarding blacks and Africans is negative. YOU need to go and study right wing media politics in the west, of which the Daily Mail is a standard bearer. You are an ignoramus who knows zilch about these things, and kindly list your ''reasons and facts'' for calling Nelson Mandela a terrorist, you ignorant, stup.id clown?

16 Likes

Re: Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter by Ymodulus: 7:50am On Jun 12, 2015
dBard:

Christiane Amanpour is Not in her league.

Amanpour usually doesn't appear blatantly rude or appear to be badgering her interviewee no mata how contentious the issues.
She's mastered [/b]d art of being politely impolite.

The girl acted like an agbero..fullstop.

She should learn[b] her lessons and move on.

Talking hypocrisy, would she have accosted someone like Putin d same way

Lubbish

Wow you seem to have known her before? Did you bed her? How did you know this from one act on Tv you watched?

She ended the show of her will and accord and not because she was forced too. Please stream the video and watch it for yourself. She couldn't bear the outpour of wrong feelings.

The telegraph compares Adeola to Christine A man pour and John, both of CNN. Read : http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/zimbabwe/11647333/How-a-Nigerian-television-reporter-brought-Robert-Mugabe-to-account.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter by oyeludef(m): 7:51am On Jun 12, 2015
pedel:
What is going to happen to Omoyele Sowore, the owner of Shara Reporter any TV? He was also there when the lady was asking the question. They were both insulting the old man. Does that mean Sowore's career is also over in Sahara reporters?
she resigned not that she was sanctioned or something

1 Like

Re: Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter by Ymodulus: 7:53am On Jun 12, 2015
ROSSIKE:

Every person with even an ounce of knowledge of international media knows the Daily Mail is NOT where you go for news about black emancipation. They are anti-immigration, anti black independence, and 95% of their news regarding blacks and Africans is negative. YOU need to go and study right wing media politics in the west, of which the daily Mail is a standard bearer. You are an ignoramus and a clown who knows zilch about these things, and kindly list your ''reasons and facts'' for calling Nelson Mandela a terrorist, you worthless imbecil.e?

I asked you a simple question and you are here blowing lengthy useless epistle and name calling.

Anti black my foot. I asked you to name one reasonable media house you feel I should get balanced news from. Do that and then you can go on ranting about your fact less 95%.

You think you just sit down and churn out statistics without support. You on a long thing.

Biafran he-goat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter by Nobody: 7:56am On Jun 12, 2015
Ymodulus:

I asked you a simple question and you are here blowing lengthy useless epistle and name calling.

Anti black my foot. I asked you to name one reasonable media house you feel I should get balanced news from. Do that and then you can go on ranting about your fact less 95%.

You think you just sit down and churn out statistics without support. You on a long thing.

Biafran he-goat

Err.. walking dunce quoting Daily mail, almost ANY print media in existence is preferable to the Daily Mail if you wish to learn the news without racist bias. Use your own head to research and don't be a dumb dependent fool, waiting for others to tell you what to read. And do spare us this 'Biafra' stuff... not sure how or where that comes in here.... Ignorant little thing.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter by Ymodulus: 7:58am On Jun 12, 2015
oyeludef:
she resigned not that she was sanctioned or something

Oooooooo!!!! Bro thanks sooooooooooo much. You understood the video and clearly, you watched it well. Omoyele was by her side when she questioned Mugabe and he owns the Media house. He supported her, he can't come back to sack her now. No!! That's not Omoyele style of journalism.

Look at his operation subsidy protest video in the United state where he disrupted the meeting abruptly bringing it to an end. It flows with his style of journalism. From a student activist to a media Mogul knowm for investigate journalism. And someone here is claiming she was sacked.

Lack of comprehension / hypocrisy. This our problem in nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter by rocoh(m): 7:58am On Jun 12, 2015
spenca:

And how was she rude other than she was addressing a head of state ,if she had asked you those questions would you have regarded as being rude ?

Yea I get your point but when you are speaking to an elderly person or anybody for that matter and the person doesn't respond courtesy demands that you let the person be. Nobody is under any obligation to answer you. They almost turned the whole thing to a childish thing like a child throwing up Tantrums to get attention following him up and down

1 Like

Re: Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter by doublewisdom: 8:01am On Jun 12, 2015
Good riddance to bad rubbish.
Re: Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter by oyeludef(m): 8:02am On Jun 12, 2015
Am a big fan of her program on YouTube though i didn't like d way she attacked mugabe but am more disappointed with d fact dat she has decided to end keeping it real. Its only her program i watch on Sahara online tv
Re: Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter by Ymodulus: 8:04am On Jun 12, 2015
ellechrystal:
Clearly u r a biased person n also a disrespectful fellow who see nothing wrong in being rude.
Well comparing the local of all locals to Christine Amanpour of CNN is d height of stupidity. Christine is very polite n as u can see she has been given d opportunity to talk with world leaders.while d only opportunity our local had was flopped because of d rude seed in her.
What were u thinking? I want to believe u were given d right home training n as such should ve expected a better comment from u, rather the reverse is d case here.
I ve nothing to say to u, but please u should learn manners n etiquette so u don't run into problems with comments like this.

My comment is not a good comment because I supported Adeola?

I have no home training because I supported Adeola?

I have no manners because I supported Adeola?

I am rude because I supported Adeola?

I am biased because I stated clearly what is going on, around the world as to how international media house, comparing Adeola to Christine Amanpour?

Clearly you are the irresponsible one here. With no home manners. You are a damn hypocrite. Now saying am rude mean while you go on this forum spewing words of hatred against Buhari.

Please you should also thread softly, so you don't have problems with your comments.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter by oyeludef(m): 8:05am On Jun 12, 2015
Ymodulus:

Oooooooo!!!! Bro thanks sooooooooooo much. You understood the video and clearly, you watched it well. Omoyele was by her side when she questioned Mugabe and he owns the Media house. He supported her, he can't come back to sack her now. No!! That's not Omoyele style of journalism.

Look at his operation subsidy protest video in the United state where he disrupted the meeting abruptly bringing it to an end. It flows with his style of journalism. From a student activist to a media Mogul knowm for investigate journalism. And someone here is claiming she was sacked.

Lack of comprehension / hypocrisy. This our problem in nigeria
don't mind d busy bodies. they r always quick to comment without finding out details.

1 Like

Re: Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter by oyeludef(m): 8:05am On Jun 12, 2015
Lalasticlala
Re: Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter by bolabolakemi(f): 8:06am On Jun 12, 2015
Ymodulus:
no sentiments mate.
Rather I see sentiments from various nairalanders here, who criticize Adeola, yet the support that Nasty Radio Biafra Presenter who incites violence and treason against his country on air and then say he his a journalist.

Poor yoruba, Biafra is blamed for all their foes Be reasonable for once and face reality. Radiobiafra director is saying the truth as is, so he remain unstopable grin Biafra will be restored. Let yoruba for once be brave to restore oduduwa or remain jealous and miserable... sad

10 Likes

Re: Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter by ellechrystal(f): 8:08am On Jun 12, 2015
Ymodulus:

My comment is not a good comment because I supported Adeola?

I have no home training because I supported Adeola?

I have no manners because I supported Adeola?

I am rude because I supported Adeola?

I am biased because I stated clearly what is going on, around the world as to how international media house, comparing Adeola to Christine Amanpour?

Clearly you are the irresponsible one here. With no home manners. You are a damn hypocrite. Now saying am rude mean while you go on this forum spewing words of hatred against Buhari.

Please you should also thread softly, so you don't have problems with your comments.
Buhahahahaha Hahahahahahahah. The bolded caught my attention n got me rolling.
R u still in d nursery? Words of hatred indeed.
R u pained Was Jonathan so loved by u,? Or by all?
So everyone must reason ur way?
Please u ve nothing to say.
Ur comment speaks volumes.
It only revealed who u r.
Ve a nyc day

6 Likes

Re: Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter by Ymodulus: 8:09am On Jun 12, 2015
bolabolakemi:

Poor yoruba, Biafra is blamed for all their foes Be reasonable for once and face reality. Radiobiafra director is saying the truth as is, so he remain unstopable grin Biafra will be restored. Let yoruba for once be brave to restore oduduwa or remain jealous and miserable... sad

Madam kemi, for your info I am not Yoruba. What gives you the impression I am not from the useless Biafra?
Re: Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter by Ymodulus: 8:12am On Jun 12, 2015
ellechrystal:

Buhahahahaha Hahahahahahahah. The bonded caught my attention n got me rolling.
R u still in d nursery? Words of hatred indeed.
R u pained Was Jonathan so loved by u,? Or by all?
So everyone must reason ur way?
Please u ve nothing to say.
Ur comment speaks volumes.
It only revealed who u r.
Ve a nyc day
I never went around insulting him. I attacked him in a manner called reasonable opposition. And not throwing him insults or insulting his tribe.

Now you trying to back off, cause you are guilty as charged.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter by ellechrystal(f): 8:14am On Jun 12, 2015
Ymodulus:

I never went around insulting him. I attacked him in a manner called reasonable opposition. And not throwing him insults or insulting his tribe.

Now you trying to back off, cause you are guilty as charged.
U r such a child. To b honest. U r a child. Where did I abuse Buhari? Or u r just assuming?
Smh. Please go n play in d sand. Thanks.

5 Likes

Re: Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter by bamosagie(m): 8:15am On Jun 12, 2015
ellechrystal:

Bless u too sweet Brother.

Hmmmm good sister, sweet brother .......... (I nor talk anything o!)
Re: Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter by ellechrystal(f): 8:15am On Jun 12, 2015
bamosagie:

Hmmmm good sister, sweet brother .......... (I nor talk anything o!)
Buhahahahaha. Bad guy
Re: Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter by bolabolakemi(f): 8:17am On Jun 12, 2015
Ymodulus:

Madam kemi, for your info I am not Yoruba. What gives you the impression I am not from the useless Biafra?

Try harder grin

3 Likes

Re: Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 8:27am On Jun 12, 2015
Ok
Re: Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter by barackosama(m): 8:29am On Jun 12, 2015
Amara25god:
Mitcheeww....

Foolish woman Like my fuc*king Mother, what were she thinking when she started all these problem, well she has to bear 'her cross'
Re: Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter by tola9ja: 8:30am On Jun 12, 2015
Dr damages
Re: Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter by Ezenwammadu(m): 8:31am On Jun 12, 2015
Good riddance to bad rubbish
Re: Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter by idu1(m): 8:31am On Jun 12, 2015
papaejima1:
Have never and will never watch her show
Re: Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 12, 2015
the Ashawoo have no choice but to end her career her self. she can now go back to her old trade or even start female touting as usual.
Re: Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter by Nobody: 8:33am On Jun 12, 2015
[quote author=barackosama post=34685445][/quote] wetin yur fucking come do you??
Re: Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter by Nobody: 8:34am On Jun 12, 2015
olatomiwa:
call her a bad journalist , call her unprofessional but leave her gender out of it. I am amazed that a female wrote this gender boxing contribution. Shame!
And where in her post did she emphasis gender?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter by sukkot: 8:34am On Jun 12, 2015
Amara25god:
Mitcheeww....

Foolish woman, what were she thinking when she started all these problem, well she has to bear 'her cross'...

She wants to be regarded as a 'hero and the voice of the voiceless"...

what did she do ? do tell
Re: Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter by sukkot: 8:36am On Jun 12, 2015
ellechrystal:
U see, there is nothing as good as a polite woman, a woman with a good attitude.
How can u disgrace a president that much? A man who got d throne wen u were still a toddler, kai.
This freedom of speech d devil has succeeded in using to destroy some people.
If she had spoken to d man politely with respect with less regards to his shortcomings I think she wouldn't ve been tagged bad or even ended her show.
They thought this was jonathan who they destroyed n said all sort of things about?
This is a pure lesson to her.
She crossed her line big tym.
I just pray dey don't come after her d other way round...
hmmm
what did she do na ? explain or post the video link. tanks in advance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Peter Obi's E-Campaign Dwarfs APC And PDP As Kwankwaso Struggles To Fit In / Osita Okechukwu Hails Oshiomole's Suspension / Increase Workers Minimum Wage To N200,000 – TUC Tells FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.