Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,297 members, 7,839,462 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter (36068 Views)

Adeola Of Sahara Reporters And President Buhari Take A Photo / Mugabe Still Angry At Nigeria Over Sahara TV Incident / Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real ON Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter by DjHypno(m): 8:36am On Jun 12, 2015
Shymm3x:
Lol, she looks like dracula.

Some Yoruba chics are fugly as shiit though, hence they are always uncouth - ugly inside and out. grin
You're just a low life slowpoke, fvckin tribalistic mofo!

1 Like

Re: Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 12, 2015
My disdain for that girl Has nothing to do with Mugabe. She did well with the Mugabe issue, but she is just a slowpoke. I can't put up with her attitudes and abuse of freedom of speech.

2 Likes

Re: Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter by digee(m): 8:38am On Jun 12, 2015
Na because them no want to criticize Buhari govt
Re: Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter by wolesmile(m): 8:40am On Jun 12, 2015
ADEOLA FAYEHUN, MY HEROINe!!!!

KEEPING IT REAL, MY BEST SHOW!!!

Will really miss her show...........

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 12, 2015
[size=20pt]Hit my signature or contact me and know how we make money 20% weekly profit ROI here[/size]
Re: Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter by PrinceVictorE(m): 8:41am On Jun 12, 2015
ellechrystal:
U see, there is nothing as good as a polite woman, a woman with a good attitude.
How can u disgrace a president that much? A man who got d throne wen u were still a toddler, kai.
This freedom of speech d devil has succeeded in using to destroy some people.
If she had spoken to d man politely with respect with less regards to his shortcomings I think she wouldn't ve been tagged bad or even ended her show.
They thought this was jonathan who they destroyed n said all sort of things about?
This is a pure lesson to her.
She crossed her line big tym.
I just pray dey don't come after her d other way round...
hmmm

I guess this is a sis. You've said it all and you've proven to me that not all ladies lack respect. Keep it up. God bless you exceedinly
Re: Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter by ellechrystal(f): 8:42am On Jun 12, 2015
PrinceVictorE:

I guess this is a sis. You've said it all and you've proven to me that not all ladies lack respect. Keep it up. God bless you exceedinly
Thanks love
Re: Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter by sukkot: 8:43am On Jun 12, 2015
Ymodulus:
ellechrystal

I am sure you never watched, the video you just went on to comment. Did you notice that Adeola Fayehun of Sahara Reporters, was sarcastic a bit?
Did you also notice she truly believe she never did anything wrong?

Did you also [b]noticed that Christine Amanpour of CNN asked Mugabe same question Adeola asked Mugabe in Nigeria? Yet no one called Christine Amanpour an irresponsible journalis[/b]t?
Did you notice, how she stressed the hypocrisy of Nigerians?

Same Nigerians say her actions were non patriotic, yet same Nigerians laugh at same president muhabe and say he his a bad president.

I am not surprised, this is a major reason Africa is far from development and improvement. Nigeria is a country where truth and fairness will never happened. We are people that hate the truth, everything we do we are not sincere. What i observed over the years no matter how good and beautiful a thing is, take it to nigeria within a flash that thing becomes bad and ugly because of who we are. Look at religion both muslim and christianity, electricity. education, socio_economic life. We are far from civilisation, though we are independent we are still much in bondage. Adeola you too good to be talking about Nigeria.

Now I believe its true, when Nelson Mandela said 'it's a long walk to freedom'. As we Africans refuse to face the truth, that will ultimately set us free.
bros respect the white biabia wey dey for ya chin. mugabe is the last true revolutionary we have in africa. i dont care about his shortcomings. what the man has done for black pride is lauded all over the black revolutionary world. he defeated white people and collected all their land. he dont kowtow to the west. that alone is reason for any black person to respect the man. adeola needs to be slapped with a hot bowl of amala grin

8 Likes

Re: Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter by ayindejimmy(m): 8:43am On Jun 12, 2015
Emphany:
I smell sentiments...
I smell your own foolishness. The lady did a nice job.
Enough of seeing black and calling it white

1 Like

Re: Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 12, 2015
She recently got a job offer from an international TV outfit hence the decision.
Re: Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter by neocortex: 8:45am On Jun 12, 2015
ellechrystal:
U see, there is nothing as good as a polite woman, a woman with a good attitude.
How can u disgrace a president that much? A man who got d throne wen u were still a toddler, kai.
If she had spoken to d man politely with respect with less regards to his shortcomings I think she wouldn't ve been tagged bad or even ended her show.
They thought this was jonathan who they destroyed n said all sort of things about?
hmmm

It would be better if you had directed your advice to humans in general rather than women because her actions was as a journalist not a man/woman.
Rudeness and disrespect have nothing to do with gender.

4 Likes

Re: Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter by sukkot: 8:46am On Jun 12, 2015
spenca:

I was overwhelmingly dissappointed at reading her post but I was just to lazy to give her a detailed message on how her reasoning is so poor and how she sees gender as a barricade to duty.
woman respect that white biabia wey dey ya brazillian weave. feminazi no dey work for africa.

1 Like

Re: Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter by chinchum(m): 8:46am On Jun 12, 2015
ellechrystal:

My dear, it's none of our business. She should ve allowed zimbabeans to make d noise or protest.
To b honest , she didn't act well. She was rude, n no one needs to b applauded for being rude regardless .
We're his people complaining?
I understand here we ve no much respect for d Presidency, n as such we can say anything, but it should ve ended here at home, n she decided to b d hero of journalism.
I would recommend she visits an ISIS or Boko haram dominated area n ask one of their leaders some deep questions like she did mugabe . Now that would ve landed her in CNN or BBC.
but unfortunately , she rather brought herself down.
She was rude, simple.
She has an attitude of attacking people, n see where it has landed her. Too bad.
so, every tyrant in a country must be left alone to be challenged by his country men? apartheid in SA should have had no challenge from the outside world, but by only SA people. what a reasoning?? Even if u are ignorant, don't be mentally lazy to see the video clip to realise Zimbabweans are complaining. Sahara reporters have its own form of investigative journalism, and Adeola also had her own way of poking questions to african leaders, and mugabe is not the first african leader she would be asking questions from .What is rude sef in asking a man when is he going to step down? Governing a country since independence for 35,years and still holding on tenaciously at 91years is crude, and if a journalist ask when such leader is going to step down , it is justified. Pushing and shoving a lady journalist in her country aside by some body guard is so rude. People sometimes earn how they are treated, if an older man from no where starts touching u inappropriately in public ,, and you dish him a slap, no one deserves to call you rude.
Adeola was not sacked, she only ended the programme voluntarily

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter by menesheh(m): 8:47am On Jun 12, 2015
Amara25god:
Mitcheeww....

Foolish woman, what were she thinking when she started all these problem, well she has to bear 'her cross'...

She wants to be regarded as a 'hero and the voice of the voiceless"...

What's your problem.

It is high time we Africans start dealing vividly with our leaders that take other human as non-human.

1 Like

Re: Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter by ayindejimmy(m): 8:48am On Jun 12, 2015
sukkot:
bros respect the white biabia wey dey for ya chin. mugabe is the last true revolutionary we have in africa. i dont care about his shortcomings. what the man has done for black pride is lauded all over the black revolutionary world. he defeated white people and collected all their land. he dont kowtow to the west. that alone is reason for any black person to respect the man. adeola needs to be slapped with a hot bowl of amala grin
When youths reason like this... Is there any hope for the future?

Even Zimbabweans regretted their action and you're here supporting evil just because Sahara reporters are critical of a corrupt govt
What's the point in chasing them? Did they take all
the lands? Were the lands taken with force? Can't
black Zimbabweans invest in agriculture too and
compete with them?
Nigeria will be glad if we have such people
investing in our agriculture, a sector that as seen
neglect over the years.
Zimbabweans are regretting the actions now
because they lack the experience to manage such
farms.
http://m.mgafrica.com/article/2015-02-27-
mugabe-admits-land-reform-blunder-regrets-
giving-ill-equipped-black-farmers-big-
fields#.VXAHczNw2IA

3 Likes

Re: Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter by SupaC(m): 8:48am On Jun 12, 2015
See as the girl carry mugabe matter on top head. Well well well.Ih don enta one chance.
Re: Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter by adenine02: 8:49am On Jun 12, 2015
angry
Re: Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter by shammah1(m): 8:50am On Jun 12, 2015
God bless you dearie
ellechrystal:
hmmm
Re: Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter by parisbookaddict(f): 8:51am On Jun 12, 2015
She did alot of good work exposing African leaders.. this is sad. .

2 Likes

Re: Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter by sukkot: 8:52am On Jun 12, 2015
ayindejimmy:

Even Zimbabweans regretted their action and you're here supporting evil just because Sahara reporters are critical of a corrupt govt
compete with them?

neglect over the years.
farms.
fields#.VXAHczNw2IA
bros respect the white hair coming out of ya nostrils. you say what now ? black zimbabweans should compete with white invaders on their own land ? make i no slap you ooo bros cheesy
Re: Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter by Pesuzok(m): 8:53am On Jun 12, 2015
All these bashing on Adeola is not because of this video. They just hate her because of the way the way she criticised the previous govt.

I will miss her program. I have watched every episode from ep90 to date, and I must say it's really fun.

You get to know what is happening around Africa in a fun and comical way.

Kolawole......

5 Likes

Re: Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter by Ymodulus: 8:54am On Jun 12, 2015
ayindejimmy:

compete with them?
neglect over the years.
farms.
fields#.VXAHczNw2IA
grin
Re: Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter by knxpin(m): 8:55am On Jun 12, 2015
cupid4ig:
that's how u guys keep supporting evil. well until u have ur own media house, but until then it serves her right smh
What was the evil that this bold journalist committed by confronting a tyrant that refuses to relinquish power for 3 years which no person can challenge? This girl stood up tall and tell mugabe what nobody can tell him, is that the evil or what? We need to grow from this our foolish mentality. You need to be celebrated in your profession.

4 Likes

Re: Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter by PrinceVictorE(m): 8:56am On Jun 12, 2015
ellechrystal:

Thanks love

Your welcome
In fact for this.....am giving you one like on your profile.
Re: Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter by BuddhaPalm(m): 8:56am On Jun 12, 2015
I just watched a small portion of the video...

After her questions were ignored, she started 'crusading', along the lines of "you needs change, bla, bla, bla".

Or is there a thin line between journalism and activism?

2 Likes

Re: Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter by nonjebose(m): 8:57am On Jun 12, 2015
Ymodulus:

My comment is not a good comment because I supported Adeola?

I have no home training because I supported Adeola?

I have no manners because I supported Adeola?

I am rude because I supported Adeola?

I am biased because I stated clearly what is going on, around the world as to how international media house, comparing Adeola to Christine Amanpour?

Clearly you are the irresponsible one here. With no home manners. You are a damn hypocrite. Now saying am rude mean while you go on this forum spewing words of hatred against Buhari.

Please you should also thread softly, so you don't have problems with your comments.
it is so distasteful how they insult our President on a faceless forum like this, yet criticise a lady who had the courage to demand an answer from a leader in person.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter by sukkot: 8:59am On Jun 12, 2015
Ymodulus:

Wow you seem to have known her before? Did you bed her? How did you know this from one act on Tv you watched?

She ended the show of her will and accord and not because she was forced too. Please stream the video and watch it for yourself. She couldn't bear the outpour of wrong feelings.

The telegraph compares Adeola to Christine A man pour and John, both of CNN. Read : http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/zimbabwe/11647333/How-a-Nigerian-television-reporter-brought-Robert-Mugabe-to-account.html
well the enemy of my enemy is my friend. mugabe has been terrorizing their white brothers and sisters in zimbawe so obviously they will side with anyone who lambasts mugabe. but if you are mistaking that for the fact that they like her then you are crazy. she is just a pawn in their hand. its called divide and conquer.
Re: Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter by ellechrystal(f): 9:00am On Jun 12, 2015
PrinceVictorE:

Your welcome
In fact for this.....am giving you one like on your profile.
Lol . Thanks
Re: Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter by shizzle11(m): 9:00am On Jun 12, 2015
ellechrystal:
hmmm
I hope they do. With one less iddiota, the better for every sane human cool

1 Like

Re: Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter by nortcentrallord(m): 9:01am On Jun 12, 2015
She was very childish, unprofessional and not diplomatic with the Mugabe saga. If that's how she runs her show across Africa then I have no sympathy for her. That kind of attitude never makes you a hero. Its unintelligent and brute. I guess other media people will draw some lesson from that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Alhaji Bukar 'Modu China' Wanted Boko Haram Chief Driver Arrested By Army / Jonathan Defeats Buhari In Nasarawa Nasarawa (official Results) / Why Former US President Bill Clinton Is Visiting Buhari, Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.