Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Some Things Shy Guys/ Girls Do When They Have Crush On Someone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Things Shy Guys/ Girls Do When They Have Crush On Someone (3704 Views)

7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush / 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush / 10 Things Shy People Would Do When They Are Crushing...... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Things Shy Guys/ Girls Do When They Have Crush On Someone by DanceVille: 7:38am On Jun 12, 2015
Here are some things shy guys/girls do when they have crush on someone

1. Stare at your crush until they notice you, then look away really quickly and act like you weren't just staring.

2. Wait for your crush to talk to you rather than approaching them even when you're dying to talk to them.

3. Blush the entire time you're talking to your crush even though you have nothing to be blushing about.

4. Go places you know your crush will be at, not trying to stalk him/her, but just in the hopes that he/she will talk to you.

5. Hold eye contact for a few seconds because you read you should do that, then freak out about it.

6. Talk to him/her only online a lot but when you see them in person, clam up complete.

7. Laugh or giggle when you're at a loss for words, even if it doesn't make sense.

8. Get to a point where you avoid him/her because you're so nervous.

9. Only tell him/her any kind of true feelings through text messages.

10. Make sure you're in a group setting wit him/her because it's easier to talk that way.

11. Refuse to flirt unless you're almost positive he/she is flirting wit you.

12. Using your friends to help you express your feelings toward him/her.

Hmm! What did I forget? Feel free to add yours.
Let the forming begin!

Cc:lalasticlala

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Some Things Shy Guys/ Girls Do When They Have Crush On Someone by Nobody: 7:44am On Jun 12, 2015
It's kids that do most of this stuff. If a real woman likes you, she would go straight to business.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Things Shy Guys/ Girls Do When They Have Crush On Someone by Nobody: 7:44am On Jun 12, 2015
Yeah, they are really true, but that it is some what teenagers.
Re: Some Things Shy Guys/ Girls Do When They Have Crush On Someone by LiamMarshall(m): 7:45am On Jun 12, 2015
No 1....sure tin cool
Re: Some Things Shy Guys/ Girls Do When They Have Crush On Someone by bruno419(m): 7:45am On Jun 12, 2015
W
Re: Some Things Shy Guys/ Girls Do When They Have Crush On Someone by LaurelP(m): 7:45am On Jun 12, 2015
See list.
Re: Some Things Shy Guys/ Girls Do When They Have Crush On Someone by Nobody: 7:45am On Jun 12, 2015
So true. but I can't try this... 12. Using your friends to help you express your feelings
toward him/her.

Cc lalasticlala
Re: Some Things Shy Guys/ Girls Do When They Have Crush On Someone by Nobody: 7:46am On Jun 12, 2015
misssclassy:
It's kids that do most of this stuff.
If a real woman likes you, she would go straight to business.
nt true o, dey pretend.. Then when u ask them out nd they accept, they be like ''av been admiring u for a long time''
Re: Some Things Shy Guys/ Girls Do When They Have Crush On Someone by jantofubu(m): 7:47am On Jun 12, 2015
4,5,6,9 are so true

1 Like

Re: Some Things Shy Guys/ Girls Do When They Have Crush On Someone by Nobody: 7:52am On Jun 12, 2015
bruno419:
W
W=PureWays W=Wise so be wise
Re: Some Things Shy Guys/ Girls Do When They Have Crush On Someone by enedoboy(f): 7:53am On Jun 12, 2015
Am guilty of no. 12, i once tried that and it even made d gal to reject me thinking am not man enough.
Re: Some Things Shy Guys/ Girls Do When They Have Crush On Someone by Nobody: 7:53am On Jun 12, 2015
You nailed it all smiley
Re: Some Things Shy Guys/ Girls Do When They Have Crush On Someone by Aminat508(f): 7:55am On Jun 12, 2015
Hmmmmmm nice Op kiss kiss kiss
Re: Some Things Shy Guys/ Girls Do When They Have Crush On Someone by Fabdedon(m): 7:56am On Jun 12, 2015
Re: Some Things Shy Guys/ Girls Do When They Have Crush On Someone by DanceVille: 7:58am On Jun 12, 2015
misssclassy:
Not only kids do this stuffs...Can't you see the thread's Topic? "Shy girls/guys do"...
Re: Some Things Shy Guys/ Girls Do When They Have Crush On Someone by DanceVille: 8:00am On Jun 12, 2015
androidroot:
So true. but I can't try this... 12. Using your friends to help you express your feelings
toward him/her.

Cc lalasticlala
Lol! Buh, I do see some shy guys doing this..
Re: Some Things Shy Guys/ Girls Do When They Have Crush On Someone by DaZion(m): 8:07am On Jun 12, 2015
Guilty of 1, 2, 5, 9 and 12...
Re: Some Things Shy Guys/ Girls Do When They Have Crush On Someone by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 12, 2015
DanceVille:
Lol! Buh, I do see some shy guys doing this..
Yeah... that should be hard core shyness. LOL
Re: Some Things Shy Guys/ Girls Do When They Have Crush On Someone by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 12, 2015
Re: Some Things Shy Guys/ Girls Do When They Have Crush On Someone by DanceVille: 8:24am On Jun 12, 2015
androidroot:
Yeah... that should be hard core shyness. LOL
Lol! For your mind!

1 Like

Re: Some Things Shy Guys/ Girls Do When They Have Crush On Someone by DanceVille: 8:26am On Jun 12, 2015
Re: Some Things Shy Guys/ Girls Do When They Have Crush On Someone by 2dice(m): 8:57am On Jun 12, 2015
Jejely Waiting for a counter thread ...
Re: Some Things Shy Guys/ Girls Do When They Have Crush On Someone by alberto2k(m): 8:58am On Jun 12, 2015
i dedicate this land to . . . . . .

Anybody that spent time to scroll down grin
Re: Some Things Shy Guys/ Girls Do When They Have Crush On Someone by Aminat508(f): 9:05am On Jun 12, 2015
alberto2k:

i dedicate this land to . . . . . .

Anybody that spent time to scroll down grin

. Chai! undecided undecided
Re: Some Things Shy Guys/ Girls Do When They Have Crush On Someone by butanep(m): 9:06am On Jun 12, 2015
misssclassy:
Easier said than done...

How many guyz have you confront one on one that you like him? Its not easy for ladies abeg. You ladies are always scared of the fear of rejection. But you don't consider that when you give us a deaf ears when we approach you sometimes.

The best they can do is simply flashing the green light.
Re: Some Things Shy Guys/ Girls Do When They Have Crush On Someone by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 12, 2015
if this topic make FP i will do frog jump from abuja to jos
Re: Some Things Shy Guys/ Girls Do When They Have Crush On Someone by DanceVille: 9:12am On Jun 12, 2015
butanep:
Easier said than done...

How many guyz have you confront one on one that you like him? Its not easy for ladies abeg. You ladies are always scared of the fear of rejection. But you don't consider that when you give us a deaf ears when we approach you sometimes.

The best they can do is simply flashing the green light.

This dude has said it ALL!

1 Like

Re: Some Things Shy Guys/ Girls Do When They Have Crush On Someone by DanceVille: 9:14am On Jun 12, 2015
6ty6ix:
if this topic make FP i will do frog jump from abuja to jos
Lol! Why don't you cat-walk from Nigeria to Korea?
Re: Some Things Shy Guys/ Girls Do When They Have Crush On Someone by jrerico1(m): 9:16am On Jun 12, 2015
So true grin grin
Re: Some Things Shy Guys/ Girls Do When They Have Crush On Someone by alberto2k(m): 12:03pm On Jun 12, 2015
Aminat508:
. Chai! undecided undecided
Scroller of the century tongue
Re: Some Things Shy Guys/ Girls Do When They Have Crush On Someone by DanceVille: 2:45pm On Jun 12, 2015
2dice:
Jejely Waiting for a counter thread ...
Lol! Counter thread ke..
Re: Some Things Shy Guys/ Girls Do When They Have Crush On Someone by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 12, 2015
misssclassy:

Abi oo...me i go straight in, sink or swim its either one or the other ...oooh he said shy people hmm when i was a kid,like thirteen i would stare and stare practice my lines and when i get the chance,poof its all disappeared straight to Pluto grin used to be a very very shy kid then but once am able to finally break the ice i become Sean Connery....that year sha grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cum In / This 16 Year Old Girl Can’t Sleep Without Having $ex A Day | Her Reason Will Mak / Should I Tell Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.