Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

10 Things Shy People Would Do When They Are Crushing...... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things Shy People Would Do When They Are Crushing...... (2598 Views)

Emeka Okorocha, Nigerian Doctor In UK Ladies Are Crushing On (Photos) / Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom At The Altar In Port Harcourt. Photo / Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Things Shy People Would Do When They Are Crushing...... by vault(m): 12:41pm On Jan 24, 2016
I think these things mostly happen to the ladies undecided

1. Stare at your crush until they notice you, then look away really quickly and act like you weren’t just staring.

2. Wait for your crush to talk to you rather than approach them, even when you’re dying to talk.

3. Blush the entire time you’re talking to your crush even though you have nothing to be blushing about.

4. Go places you know your crush will be at, not trying to stalk him/her, but just in the hopes that he/she will talk to you.

5. Talk to him/her online a lot but when you see them in person, clam up completely.

6. Say something extremely awkward all the time – In every conversation.

7. Laugh or giggle when you’re at a loss for words, even if it doesn’t make sense just because you feel you have to say something.

8. Fidget like a manic when talking to him/her, whether you’re tapping your feet, playing with your hair, or cracking your knuckles.

9. Tell everyone how you feel about your crush… except, you know, your crush

10. Get to a point where you avoid him/her because you’re so nervous.
Re: 10 Things Shy People Would Do When They Are Crushing...... by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 24, 2016
Sorry sir BUT most of all those points are not only applicable to shy people alone. Number 4 & 9 for instance.
Re: 10 Things Shy People Would Do When They Are Crushing...... by Monalisa185(f): 12:45pm On Jan 24, 2016
Lol....so you are saying I'm shy??tonguetongue
Re: 10 Things Shy People Would Do When They Are Crushing...... by Laveda(f): 12:47pm On Jan 24, 2016
8 and 10 are so true cheesy
Re: 10 Things Shy People Would Do When They Are Crushing...... by falconey(m): 12:49pm On Jan 24, 2016
undecided
Re: 10 Things Shy People Would Do When They Are Crushing...... by Strahovski1(m): 12:57pm On Jan 24, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: 10 Things Shy People Would Do When They Are Crushing...... by vault(m): 12:59pm On Jan 24, 2016
Monalisa185:
Lol....so you are saying I'm shy??tonguetongue

yes you are tongue
Re: 10 Things Shy People Would Do When They Are Crushing...... by Monalisa185(f): 1:16pm On Jan 24, 2016
vault:

yes you are tongue
No, I'm nottonguetongue
Re: 10 Things Shy People Would Do When They Are Crushing...... by cruzita(f): 1:22pm On Jan 24, 2016
true to some extent. but some people that are not shy do some of those things too
Re: 10 Things Shy People Would Do When They Are Crushing...... by cruzita(f): 1:24pm On Jan 24, 2016
But OP why shall I shy?if I shall shy shall I shy for my crush
Re: 10 Things Shy People Would Do When They Are Crushing...... by vault(m): 1:26pm On Jan 24, 2016
Monalisa185:

No, I'm nottonguetongue

if you are not, why haven't you told me you are crushing on me all this while gringringrin
Re: 10 Things Shy People Would Do When They Are Crushing...... by vault(m): 1:28pm On Jan 24, 2016
cruzita:

So you telling you can just go straight to ur crush just like that huh? cheesy
Re: 10 Things Shy People Would Do When They Are Crushing...... by emperorchedda(m): 2:25pm On Jan 24, 2016
Laveda:
8 and 10 are so true cheesy
Only kids do these
Re: 10 Things Shy People Would Do When They Are Crushing...... by cruzita(f): 2:36pm On Jan 24, 2016
vault:

So you telling you can just go straight to ur crush just like that huh? cheesy
ofcos
Re: 10 Things Shy People Would Do When They Are Crushing...... by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 24, 2016
no be lie
Re: 10 Things Shy People Would Do When They Are Crushing...... by Laveda(f): 2:57pm On Jan 24, 2016
emperorchedda:
Only kids do these
Oh well, whatever..
Re: 10 Things Shy People Would Do When They Are Crushing...... by bolaji3071(m): 3:53pm On Jan 24, 2016
Am guilty of no5 then.

Jesus is Coming soon o, please repent and turn away from your evil ways.
Re: 10 Things Shy People Would Do When They Are Crushing...... by bolaji3071(m): 3:56pm On Jan 24, 2016
cruzita:

Yes you shall shy for your crush, because you are a people and your crush is a person grin
Re: 10 Things Shy People Would Do When They Are Crushing...... by CertifiedFreak(m): 5:59pm On Jan 24, 2016
Even biatches ala boisterous ho(s) exhibit these tendencies when they meet "The One."
Re: 10 Things Shy People Would Do When They Are Crushing...... by Michizzy(f): 6:07pm On Jan 24, 2016
I did all that embarassed
Re: 10 Things Shy People Would Do When They Are Crushing...... by vault(m): 6:44pm On Jan 24, 2016
Michizzy:
I did all that embarassed
well, I hope you're with him now
Re: 10 Things Shy People Would Do When They Are Crushing...... by ashewoboy(m): 6:54pm On Jan 24, 2016
Repogirl, wetin happen? Are you dat busy?
Re: 10 Things Shy People Would Do When They Are Crushing...... by repogirl(f): 7:07pm On Jan 24, 2016
Lol, this reminds me of my crush all those years ago....The guy was SOOOOOO hot, every girl in church was crushing on him.

Because of this guy, I was a regular at all church meetings, where we would both be staring at each other meanwhile my parents were thinking I was a righteous daughter. One day he summoned the courage to say hello via written note. I was forming but in my mind I was happy o.

Funny, we were both crushing on each other but too shy to approach the other,lol, until he left the country embarassed

And that was the end. grin
Re: 10 Things Shy People Would Do When They Are Crushing...... by repogirl(f): 7:09pm On Jan 24, 2016
ashewoboy:
Repogirl, wetin happen? Are you dat busy?
I'm being obstinate grin
Re: 10 Things Shy People Would Do When They Are Crushing...... by ashewoboy(m): 7:19pm On Jan 24, 2016
repogirl:
I'm being obstinate grin

be nice nacheesy.

Do the needful.
Re: 10 Things Shy People Would Do When They Are Crushing...... by Michizzy(f): 5:38am On Jan 25, 2016
vault:

well, I hope you're with him now
Unfortunately, he is also the shy type so we were never together, though he wants me now cheesy
Re: 10 Things Shy People Would Do When They Are Crushing...... by vault(m): 7:37am On Jan 25, 2016
Michizzy:

Unfortunately, he is also the shy type so we were never together, though he wants me now cheesy

aww...... guess its kinda late now huh?
Re: 10 Things Shy People Would Do When They Are Crushing...... by Michizzy(f): 2:50pm On Jan 25, 2016
vault:

aww...... guess its kinda late now huh?
Yeah, quite late.
Re: 10 Things Shy People Would Do When They Are Crushing...... by vault(m): 4:47pm On Jan 25, 2016
Michizzy:
Yeah, quite late.
I feel his pain....... next time he will take d chance

(1) (Reply)

10 Things Guys Really Hope Ladies Don’t Notice During S*x / Help! My New Wife Is 4 Months Pregnant Confused Man / The 20 Most Romantic Sex Positions With Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.