Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,067 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Buhari Save The State Of Osun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Save The State Of Osun (759 Views)

Eminent Nigerians beg Buhari: Save Nigeria From Imminent Shutdown - VANGUARD / Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun / Buhari Save Over 100million Naira By Not Apointing Ministers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Save The State Of Osun by somoyesoji(m): 7:41am On Jun 12, 2015
Democracy day! Tears, sorrows and pains in some states as a direct result of non-payment of salaries for seven months: we call on #PMB to find solutions to the issue. Yes we all knew you inherit it but No Nigerian deserves to go to bed hungry. My president do something as soon as possible. It wasn't as bad as this during Abacha time #PMBSAVEOSUN
Re: Buhari Save The State Of Osun by snazzy5050(m): 7:43am On Jun 12, 2015
It's a pity a country like nigeria still wallowing in poverty sad
Re: Buhari Save The State Of Osun by Flets: 7:45am On Jun 12, 2015
State of Osun is not part of Nigeria.
We only know Osun state.
Re: Buhari Save The State Of Osun by Aminat508(f): 7:53am On Jun 12, 2015
Buhari pls we need your help

Aregbe, pay us.....I never chop since yesterday, I can't fuel my car, no money nothing..... embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Buhari Save The State Of Osun by KingTom(m): 7:56am On Jun 12, 2015
Aregbesola you don try, Omisore dey laugh for one corner!!!! grin grin
Re: Buhari Save The State Of Osun by Jayboi(m): 7:56am On Jun 12, 2015
things I av never done in my life. this man has made me do them. borrowing and begging from friends. ogbeni. dia ris God o
Re: Buhari Save The State Of Osun by Aminat508(f): 8:00am On Jun 12, 2015
Jayboi:
things I av never done in my life. this man has made me do them. borrowing and begging from friends. ogbeni. dia ris God o
Abeg give me ya address, make u give me gaari and rice embarassed embarassed
Re: Buhari Save The State Of Osun by Vicadonis(m): 8:13am On Jun 12, 2015
Heheheheheheheh. Buhari is busy with service chiefs now. He will save you next year. As if you were forced to vote for Aregberascal
Re: Buhari Save The State Of Osun by somoyesoji(m): 9:22am On Jun 12, 2015
This is beyond Aregbesola even if Barak Obama become Osun governor he won't see money to pay salaries. Osun people are even in good hands by voting Aregbesola cos he may get pity from federal as APC governor. We all know some state shouldn't have been created because they have no source of income. Solutions left will be too harsh on people by forcing them to pay N1,000 monthly tax and sacking workers on level 15 and above. FG can still loan all the destress states cash because I could recollect FG helped distressed banks out with over N500billion. States just need 200billion now because this is the defination of a national Disaster cos over 24 states can't pay full salaries monthly not just Osun
Vicadonis:
Heheheheheheheh. Buhari is busy with service chiefs now. He will save you next year. As if you were forced to vote for Aregberascal
Re: Buhari Save The State Of Osun by Kingspin(m): 9:30am On Jun 12, 2015
Osun, should save herself the oil money is drying. States must wake up ooo!
Re: Buhari Save The State Of Osun by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 12, 2015
Don't worry it will be one of the campaign promises of Buhari come 2019...

(1) (Reply)

Yusuf Anas Appointed Head, Centre For Crisis Communication, Nigeria / President Buhari's Key Appointments Thus Far Hasn't Been Fair / A Poem Dedicated To The Wailing Wailers From The Progressives Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.