Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,574 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

I Met With The President Of West Germany - BUHARI - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Met With The President Of West Germany - BUHARI (10157 Views)

Fani-Kayode: ''I Met With Nnamdi Kanu, Made Friends With Boko Haram Prisoners'' / My Wife Is Starving Me Since I Came Back From Germany - Buhari Cries Out / Criticizing Buhari Over "President Michelle Of West Germany" Gaffe Is Ignorant. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Met With The President Of West Germany - BUHARI by sultan003(m): 10:27am On Jun 12, 2015
Akdegreat:

that's not patriotic bro, if not the person, accord the office of the president some respect.

what is patriotic? calling gej clueless?

if you live in a glass house don't throw stones

4 Likes

Re: I Met With The President Of West Germany - BUHARI by enigmang: 10:30am On Jun 12, 2015
ZeezaRapture:

Now let me bust you..

I patiently and excitingly watched and listened to his statements to the press yesterday night.
Let me give you excerpts.

i quote "We have made it known to the ECOWAS and the AU in general that we will need $100 million to fight the insurgency. This also i made it known to the world leaders at the G7 meeting. Most especially the French President AND THE PRESIDENT OF GERMANY, Mrs. Merkel, when we met. I told them we have begun all necessary approaches to combat and end the insurgency and that we only need their (G7 leaders) support with arms and all other necessary things." let me end my quote here.

It is from that same Channels Tv i watched it last night. The was NOTHING like "West Germany" that u claimed he said. Stop the lies.

Stay there hating, dont go and arrange your CV and prepare for the jobs he will soon create for jobless folks like you

Here i was thinking you wanted to post the video.....

He actually did say West Germany bros.. also that's not all
Angela Merkel is not the PRESIDENT of Germany, She is the German Chancellor.

In German politics, the Chancellor is equivalent to that of a prime minister in many other countries.

The Chancellor is widely regarded to be the country’s effective leader. She is more like the British Prime Minister.

Joachim Gauck is the President of Germany. He became the President in 2012.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Met With The President Of West Germany - BUHARI by Tofax: 10:31am On Jun 12, 2015
ZeezaRapture:

Now let me bust you..

I patiently and excitingly watched and listened to his statements to the press yesterday night.

i quote "We have made it known to the ECOWAS and the AU in general that we will need $100 million to fight the insurgency. This also i made it known to the world leaders at the G7 meeting. Most especially the French President AND THE PRESIDENT OF GERMANY, Mrs. Merkel, when we met. I told them we have begun all necessary approaches to combat and end the insurgency and that we only need their (G7 leaders) support with arms and all other necessary things." let me end my quote here.

It is from that same Channels Tv i watched it last night. The was NOTHING like "West Germany" that u claimed he said. Stop the lies.

Stay there hating, dont go and arrange your CV and prepare for the jobs he will soon create for jobless folks like you
grin
ZeezaRapture:

Now let me bust you..

Re: I Met With The President Of West Germany - BUHARI by kay1one2(m): 10:32am On Jun 12, 2015

2 Likes

Re: I Met With The President Of West Germany - BUHARI by kay1one2(m): 10:33am On Jun 12, 2015
ZeezaRapture:

Now let me bust you..

2 Likes

Re: I Met With The President Of West Germany - BUHARI by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 12, 2015
kodded:
[s][/s]undecided

they are still calling GEJ offensive names o

Like this cripple @demdem I just screen shot cursing GEJ last sunday (few days ago)

SMH ...but that doesn't mean you should now start insulting the incumbent president just to get back at demdem and others. He's very wrong though.
Re: I Met With The President Of West Germany - BUHARI by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 12, 2015
Akdegreat:

SMH ...but that doesn't mean you should now start insulting the incumbent president just to get back at demdem and others. He's very wrong though.

Re: I Met With The President Of West Germany - BUHARI by millhouse: 10:44am On Jun 12, 2015
HILIARIOUS

Tofax:
I was taken aback when i watched on channels TV, President Buhari refering to the Garman President as President of 'West Germany'. His men should pls correct him ASAP and that Germany is no longer East & west Germany but one country 'Germany'.
Source:Channels TV

1 Like

Re: I Met With The President Of West Germany - BUHARI by Tofax: 10:44am On Jun 12, 2015
ZeezaRapture:

Now let me bust you..

Bros no be fight.It was an observation even my grandpa do forget some information but,he is well learned. If i happen to be one of his close men i will still point it out to him because he is the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
If the job comes up pls put me in the know cos my present job ain't paying good. Thank u.

5 Likes

Re: I Met With The President Of West Germany - BUHARI by kodded(m): 10:46am On Jun 12, 2015
Akdegreat:

ok ,..., have heard smiley
Re: I Met With The President Of West Germany - BUHARI by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 12, 2015
sultan003:

what is patriotic? calling gej clueless?

if you live in a glass house don't throw stones

right there.. But if we don't respect our own, the rest of the world won't. It starts with us.

1 Like

Re: I Met With The President Of West Germany - BUHARI by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 12, 2015
kodded:
ok ,..., have heard smiley
yea bro smiley
Re: I Met With The President Of West Germany - BUHARI by ZeezaRapture(m): 10:56am On Jun 12, 2015
enigmang:

Here i was thinking you wanted to post the video.....

He actually did say West Germany bros.. also that's not all
Angela Merkel is not the PRESIDENT of Germany, She is the German Chancellor.

In German politics, the Chancellor is equivalent to that of a prime minister in many other countries.

The Chancellor is widely regarded to be the country’s effective leader. She is more like the British Prime Minister.

Joachim Gauck is the President of Germany. He became the President in 2012.

mstchww trash!
Re: I Met With The President Of West Germany - BUHARI by AnneMomoh: 11:22am On Jun 12, 2015
Akdegreat:

that's not patriotic bro, if not the person, accord the office of the president some respect.

i cant recall you cautioning those that insulted GEJ

1 Like

Re: I Met With The President Of West Germany - BUHARI by Demdem(m): 11:24am On Jun 12, 2015
kodded:
[s][/s]undecided

they are still calling GEJ offensive names o

Like this cripple @demdem I just screen shot cursing GEJ last sunday (few days ago)

I call it as it is. I care less what ur kind say or do afterwards.
He remains daft governance wise. Go and die.
Re: I Met With The President Of West Germany - BUHARI by Demdem(m): 11:28am On Jun 12, 2015
Akdegreat:

Anyone that does anything thinking he is getting back at me is just being foolish. Am not moved by such neither do I care.
It took years before concluding that Jonah-daft suck governance wise. If after the same time frame, buharis action depicts deceit, i don't need anyone to tell me what to name him. Every one should be responsible for his actions and words. Only a fool will say something hoping to get on Demdems nerves.
Re: I Met With The President Of West Germany - BUHARI by kodded(m): 11:29am On Jun 12, 2015
Demdem:

I call it as it is. I care less what ur kind say or do afterwards.
He remains daft governance wise. Go and die.
[/s][i]keep whining while GEJ is soaring high

Hope you willnt commit suicide when he starts receiving award and commendations all over the globe tongue smiley

3 Likes

Re: I Met With The President Of West Germany - BUHARI by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 12, 2015
AnneMomoh:

i cant recall you cautioning those that insulted GEJ
You can't tell if I did or did not. I always frown at it though.
Re: I Met With The President Of West Germany - BUHARI by Agwoden(m): 11:30am On Jun 12, 2015
Where are the sophisticated people that said they'll vote him even if he presents bread label or NEPA bill as certificate.

4 Likes

Re: I Met With The President Of West Germany - BUHARI by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 12, 2015
Akdegreat:

You can't tell if I did or did not. I always frown at it though.
Keep frowning.

Re: I Met With The President Of West Germany - BUHARI by robosky02(m): 11:34am On Jun 12, 2015
Re: I Met With The President Of West Germany - BUHARI by enigmang: 11:34am On Jun 12, 2015
ZeezaRapture:

mstchww trash!

Lol.. you are hilarious.. what part is trash please?? the president made a mistake of which i am sure he will accept..while the ignorant will try to defend him...

1 Like

Re: I Met With The President Of West Germany - BUHARI by ahaz: 11:38am On Jun 12, 2015
Akdegreat:

my friend are you just returning from Mars? Anyway welcome to Nigeria, in our country insulting our president is the most patriotic thing to do, so if I were u as a stranger from Mars I will advice you to shut up and mind ur business.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Met With The President Of West Germany - BUHARI by Demdem(m): 11:39am On Jun 12, 2015
kodded:
[i]keep whining while GEJ is soaring high

Hope you willnt commit suicide when he starts receiving award and commendations all over the globe tongue smiley
[/s]

Goon, will it change this fact?

Re: I Met With The President Of West Germany - BUHARI by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 12, 2015
Demdem:

Anyone that does anything thinking he is getting back at me is just being foolish. Am not moved by such neither do I care.
It took years before concluding that Jonah-daft suck governance wise. If after the same time frame, buharis action depicts deceit, i don't need anyone to tell me what to name him. Every one should be responsible for his actions and words. Only a fool will say something hoping to get on Demdems nerves.

it doesn't speak good of you brother calling Jonathan names. He may have erred severally but are you qualified to judge him? Everyone makes mistakes. if you haven't been in his shoes, you can't tell the challenges he faced. You are entitled to your opinion anyway.
Re: I Met With The President Of West Germany - BUHARI by Megaphone: 11:40am On Jun 12, 2015
imhotep:

Promises are articulated using GOOD grammar.
rubbish. so u think he cant articulate policies in hausa language? anyway u said grammar
Re: I Met With The President Of West Germany - BUHARI by ahaz: 11:41am On Jun 12, 2015
ramdris:
These set of pple that love insulting and making jest of their president maliciously will never be a leader at any point in their life.
I will say amen to that prayer for those apc e warriors that legalized the insulting our president so buhari must be insulted who ever is aggrieved must buy punished by God

1 Like

Re: I Met With The President Of West Germany - BUHARI by zik4ever: 11:44am On Jun 12, 2015
Fellow Nigerians, I appeal to us to respect the office and person of our President. Actually, I am one of those appalled at the insults GEJ received whilst in office but retaliating or transferring it to PMB isn’t the best. Let’s leave the past and pray for this man to succeed. He has his limitations and shortcomings but he comes across as meaning well. Even if you are skeptical, just pray that he disappoints your skepticism. That way, it would be a good prayer. If he fails, we don’t gain. I just hope his advisers can polish him up and help him translate his passion into productivity and performance.

1 Like

Re: I Met With The President Of West Germany - BUHARI by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 12, 2015
nativedoctors:
Such national embarrassment is the reason why I never wanted to vote for him. Who knows what he discussed with David Cameroon and Obama.
Nothing. Too timid. Just happy to be there.
Re: I Met With The President Of West Germany - BUHARI by ahaz: 11:45am On Jun 12, 2015
vfactor:
If you ever laughed at PEJ and GEJ and now stand to condemn those who laugh at president MB, then you re what Oxford dictionary had in mind when they were defining HYPOCRITE!
and Oxfords latest definition of hypocrites placed yorubas in pertencente

1 Like

Re: I Met With The President Of West Germany - BUHARI by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 12, 2015
ahaz:
my friend are you just returning from Mars? Anyway welcome to Nigeria, in our country insulting our president is the most patriotic thing to do, so if I were u as a stranger from Mars I will advice you to shut up and mind ur business.

Why not make your point without trying to insult me.
Re: I Met With The President Of West Germany - BUHARI by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 12, 2015
Megaphone:
rubbish. so u think he cant articulate policies in hausa language? anyway u said grammar
chai.
Illiteracy is circulating.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Inflated Prices Of Road Construction In Nigeria / How About A Nigeria Governed By President Omoyele Sowore? / Breaking: Uk Grants Fg Leave To Appeal $9.6bn P&id Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.