Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,080 members, 7,814,745 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

I Met With The President Of West Germany - BUHARI - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Met With The President Of West Germany - BUHARI (10161 Views)

Fani-Kayode: ''I Met With Nnamdi Kanu, Made Friends With Boko Haram Prisoners'' / My Wife Is Starving Me Since I Came Back From Germany - Buhari Cries Out / Criticizing Buhari Over "President Michelle Of West Germany" Gaffe Is Ignorant. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Met With The President Of West Germany - BUHARI by weyreypey: 4:31pm On Jun 12, 2015
Akdegreat:

Why not make your point without trying to insult me.
You must be mentioned!
Re: I Met With The President Of West Germany - BUHARI by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 12, 2015
This is change.
Welcome to change.

This is early morning.
Re: I Met With The President Of West Germany - BUHARI by ramdris(m): 5:06pm On Jun 12, 2015
Re: I Met With The President Of West Germany - BUHARI by Moheat(m): 5:07pm On Jun 12, 2015
ZeezaRapture:

Now let me bust you..

I patiently and excitingly watched and listened to his statements to the press yesterday night.
Let me give you excerpts.

i quote "We have made it known to the ECOWAS and the AU in general that we will need $100 million to fight the insurgency. This also i made it known to the world leaders at the G7 meeting. Most especially the French President AND THE PRESIDENT OF GERMANY, Mrs. Merkel, when we met. I told them we have begun all necessary approaches to combat and end the insurgency and that we only need their (G7 leaders) support with arms and all other necessary things." let me end my quote here.

It is from that same Channels Tv i watched it last night. The was NOTHING like "West Germany" that u claimed he said. Stop the lies.

Stay there hating, dont go and arrange your CV and prepare for the jobs he will soon create for jobless folks like you

You are defending the indefensible!

1 Like

Re: I Met With The President Of West Germany - BUHARI by Moheat(m): 5:14pm On Jun 12, 2015
iamrealdeji:

I was taken aback when I read a thread by an idi.ot called Tofax where he typed refering instead of referring and Garman instead of German. His friends on nairaland should pls correct him ASAP,there's nothing like refering and there's nothing like Garman. Olodo to fe ma correct odidi General,pray you ever attain 1/10 of his achievements in life,but this Agbabiaka grammar school way of typing can not help you 

Private Mail Bag (PMB) goofed. Just accept it and move on as no one is above mistakes.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Met With The President Of West Germany - BUHARI by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 12, 2015
Una never hear the latest. Dey there dey talk about politics and politiking. Run for your life!!!! sad

A male lion has escaped South Africa's Karoo Park. He may be on his way to reclaim Sambisa forest his home

Here is the gist:

If you live in South Africa or Southern Africa, or anywhere in Africa, please don't ignore this warning!

A male lion has escaped South Africa's Karoo National Park. The lion escaped few days ago through a rain-eroded hole under a fence and disappeared into "terrain (that) is mountainous, with many river valleys, thus making tracking difficult," the park service said.

Trackers on foot and on helicopter have been busy searching for the lion the past few days to no avail. cry cry cry
A farmer reported that he had found tracks on his land and the park’s trackers, who belong to the indigenous San group, began following the tracks with the farmer, according to South African National Parks. A helicopter used for wildlife census has also joined the search.

The lion has not been found yet. This is serious!

Follow link to read details and watch the video
https://www.mazech.com/lion_escapes_from_park

Re: I Met With The President Of West Germany - BUHARI by jmaine: 5:52pm On Jun 12, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

I feel your pain

[img]http://new2.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/As+a+big+fan+of+norse+mythology+i+love+_be87d01e38a449ee2df8253157c24110.gif[/img]

Come to me poor janjawiid

Atimes your writing and comedic wits mirrors that of the great BEAF . . . . . .. . . . grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Met With The President Of West Germany - BUHARI by hedonistic: 6:11pm On Jun 12, 2015
Lol. Nigerians voted for a dinosaur as their president. Geez. Besides, did he meet with the President of West Germany or the Chancellor of Germany? Does Buhari even know the difference between President of ("West" ) Germany and Chancellor of Germany?
Re: I Met With The President Of West Germany - BUHARI by iamrealdeji(m): 6:12am On Jun 13, 2015
hedonistic:
Lol. Nigerians voted for a dinosaur as their president. Geez. Besides, did he meet with the President of West Germany or the Chancellor of Germany? Does Buhari even know the difference between President of ("West" ) Germany and Chancellor of Germany?
You guys are just plain fool.ish,we all know Buhari is not that endowed in terms of pronunciation and accent,that's the way he speaks,you shouldn't expect better from people with wide gapped tooth,so calling the man President Michelle is very understandable,and who cares if he calls the country west Germany? Nigerian issues are too much on his mind to start reading current affairs about foreign countries like they're gods,if Obama says Lagos is a Northern part of Nigeria,will Americans start laughing at him? Hell no,because he has America on his mind than watching out for some 3rd world country,same applies to Buhari,what is really important to us is what he said and his promises,we should be thankful he made moves unlike the former President,many Nigerians are just idi.ots,they just laugh at anything,no one knows it all,you that's laughing at him now,no matter how knowledgeable you are,you definitely have something you'd say that some people would laugh at,so I see nothing funny about what Buhari said

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Maiduguri Now Safer Than Abuja And Lagos" - Shettima / Bureau To Investigate Army Chief Buratai For Alleged False Asset Declaration / Obiano Marks Armed-forces Remembrance Day In Awka- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.